Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Also both songs are filled to the brim with nice screenshots. Well we wait for creditless ver. for those I guess.

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice

3. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    等等,我上错车了
    Author:雁过吾痕
    This one is the on going story from Mistress I was wrong's author
    MC is a mermaid, FL is a... apparently a book villainess? FL is narcistic and thinks MC loved her haha... akso MC is pregnant with FL's baby

done reading up to ch 28 (newest), fl knew mc mermaid n want to raise the cubs together

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    AsianessPride and Ubik like this.
  4. Titan0fPower

Titan0fPower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I haven't done two daily kindle recommendations. Been rereading some stories to stock up again. Some details I tend to forget.

5. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay

6. Yairy

Yairy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Officially all caught up with the 9 Nights in the Garden of Lilies. Great stuff, goes to show the talent around us. :aww:

compass96 and AliceShiki like this.
  7. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed my wandering spirit lady in cn was over, that was kinda short compared to the author other works haha

8. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Night number 8 is live now~! We'll be coming to an end soon.

Tonight's story is my (and the last of mine) "The Heart is a Sea", fulfilling the "Two adolescent girls questioning their sexuality end up falling in love together".
    This one is a change of pace from my other two stories, being a romantic comedy about a young girl meeting a mermaid. I was a bit tired of writing serious stuff at this point.

You can read it here: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/14...i-garden-anthology/chapter/140557/?cid=306717

Ubik and Yairy like this.
  9. Titan0fPower

Reading List:
    Link
    My two-day late daily kindle recommendation:

The Wrong McElroy by KL Hughes
    Fiona was asked to act as her best friend's girlfriend, but what happens when she starts feeling sparks toward her best friend's sister who might or might not like her back? Will she be loyal to her friend and play her part, or will she move forward with love?

Sorry, short summary, but this is a pretty simple plot, and I figured my previous synopses were being too spoilery.

Extra to catch up: Alone by E.J. Noyes

Celeste is given a challenge: spend four whole years in total isolation and win half a million dollars. But what happens when there's a beautiful injured hiker near her cabin in the woods?
    This one deals with the psychology of being isolated, so it is quite the treat.

The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  10. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read moonlight garden. It was great and interesting. The best story i have ever read., I love smut, well written plot and characters.
    You know I didn't read this before cause I thought it was just only hentai. This time I trying to read it cause of people praise it. I finished reading it, I was amazed and addicted to this manhwa. This Manhwa is great and amazing. I feel like I wanted reread it. I just regret for not reading this before.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  11. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik likes this.
  12. Eggy Tart

Eggy Tart Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, really? I was expecting it to be long as well, probably not as long as her last work. I kinda want her to go back and write in the ancient time. I really like the style lol

13. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what do you mean joara has agreement with wuxia world? I didn't follow these kind of thing

Ubik likes this.
  14. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they don't translate novels without permission and they translate a huge amount of or novels so...

15. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha yeah me too. the ending spoiled what happened to another novel btw, but that doesn't matter? and the author tried to write he...

16. Eggy Tart

Eggy Tart Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn't know there was another novel that already came out.
    I just went to jjwxc to check it out, it's called '入赘' right? Okay, I think it's set in ancient time, with my limited chinese lol.
    That's good! I hope melts is going to translate this. Can't wait!

17. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice one, thanks for sharing! :blobokhand:
    Yep, I read it fully it was nice and short story. I thought I thanked you for mentioning but it seems I forgot. :notlikeblob: So thanks it was good one! :cookie:
    And this I will read next I guess.
    There is recent increase in axed stories. Oddman 11, All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me and Dear NOMAN is ending
    So it is sad but... life is life. There is still other good ones still ongoing stories.
    The more the better :blob_coffee:
    Wow, you dig out very old one on this. At that time they had stories and talks to agreement but now they not. Hence they removed bunch of them. They still had license to translate other license holder stories though. Don't know current situation - not interested in that.
    Unfortunately once again I recommend MTL one - already mentioned and IIRC undeservedly bashed one.
    I have a baby when I wake up (一觉醒来我有娃了[娱乐圈]) - author of the Who Moved My Ashes.
    MC is a girl who at a verge of divorce with had an accident and forgot all her life since 18 y.o. where she still adore FL as actor idol. And found herself 10 years later married to her, having a daughter and near broken relationship at divorce stage.
    Summary of those is rather misleading. It's more like second chance story with fluffy romance but some episodes are really sad. And there is multiple yuri pairs :blob_grin:

By the way currently finished another story of the same author - called “Quick transmigrating with Miserable Life System” (快穿之悲惨人生系统).
    Lu Changsheng was forced to buy and sell after life and death
    . She smiled and looked at the miserable life system. There is probably no host worse than her. Throughout every world, she wants to give the system a big Ju With one bow, you are so powerful, it is not easy to find such a tragic life!
    Every person in the world has the same design, that is, a little pitiful and lonely. Lu Changsheng is [head big.jpg] every day
    a big brother: [actively stretches out the slender thigh] to give you
    Lu Changsheng: I can’t help, I can Solve it!
    A big brother: ...
    you come out of the system, which is different from what I said before! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Tips:
    1.1v1, not a fragmented attack
    2. Half sweet and half cool
    Summary is rather stupid. Story in each ark is counterattack one. Where MC is not always a good person. Sometimes fun, sometimes bittersweet and light arks with fluffy HE. Between them is a real story of relationship of MC and FL in xianxia setting with immortals and betrayals and sacrifices.
    Very heavy recommended. And it's rather short 455k chinese words

Moonpearl likes this.
  18. Titan0fPower

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to read I have a baby when I wake up but...I think I'd prefer reading it if someone translates it. I should probably open up a pickup thread for it but I've never done it before.

Ubik likes this.
  19. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if anyone read this [快穿]请开始你的攻略!and could give me some thoughts/spoilers on it.
    I had a reader email me asking me to read arc 4 of this series. It's an ongoing series BTW.
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3955800

Thanks.

20. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Our final anthology story has now been published. It's "[My Adorable, my precious, together…]" by Ninetailed_Furball, last year's competition's third place winner. He's fulfilling the "A little sister who’s spoiled by the big sister she idolises [Note: Due to SH Content Guidelines, this story cannot involve sex]" prompt.

I typically don't like incest stories, but I highly recommend this one. It handles the topic very well.

You can find it here: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/14...ilies-a-yuri-garden-anthology/chapter/140563/

With that, our anthology is completed. I'll be writing up a short description of each story and placing it in the glossary a little later on to help newcomers get an idea of what the collection is like, to encourage people to read it.

Thank you to everyone who followed along as the stories were being released~! For those of you who were waiting for the full release, you can now read it at your leisure.

Ubik and compass96 like this.