Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean to be sarcastic to you, but my answer was based on my own experience. Wait or buy. With your condition, the only option you have is to wait.

I have my way to getting raw, so if I see someone share those chapters or I decide to buy them, I will notify you later. This may take a few days, months, or even forever. No promise.

toukonotto likes this.
  2. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! If you can find it then I can wait. There is a site called mozhu8 dot net. I use to find some novel I can't find anywhere in this site. If you know Chinese language then can you request this novel there?! 19826 dot net was also use to have rare novel raw full. But after disappearance it has became like those site that shows only chapter count but inside blank. I guess censoring issue.
    I found that JJWXC shows 168 pages but after 10 pages it was blank. is there any solution?

3. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    On those sites, they have a sub-forum for novels requests. You can create a thread to request a specific novel with basic Chinese. Copy another thread content or gg translate may help.

It doesn't guarantee that they will get it for you if you're a non-VIP.

You should create an account.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    toukonotto likes this.
  4. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite pirated Chinese website is Shubaow. Has almost everything, no ads as well so I can read it anywhere without dimming my device brightness

Meloonseed likes this.
  5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n1240hb/
    Yuri R18 oneshot.
    "Choroi" (easy) FMC.
    Cool + slightly expressionless beauty FL getting FMC because of the tactic of "concession" (big impossible stuff asked at first and the target is less reluctant or easily accept if asked something lower) that merchants know.
    Decent funnyness too.

R18 syosetsu got ton of good stuff. Ton better compared to years ago.
    Lot of niche fetishes findable but tagging is crappy sometimes. As expected from a tagging "not-NU".

PS : This author got a big number of yuri works. And even favoriting a few futa works that i also like.

Ddraig, AsianessPride and Dahna like this.
  6. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally find it hard to find r18 that match my interest. When searching through the futa tag, I try hard to avoid the “villainess making heroine grow a dïck and made into a slut” and all that. I don’t find them that good.

thanks for the recommendation, I’ll check it out

7. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want a nice, non-angst Chinese yuri novel where the Mc and the FL click like an old married couple.

ex. Tanaka & Oota

toukonotto likes this.
  8. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    These stories I read a long time ago, all of them are relaxed ones. I don't remember if all CPs are similar to an old married couple. :blobsweat:

似水无奇 by 天生我材必有用 (Resemble of water, nothing odd)
    Morden.

宠婚 by 郁郁葱葱 (Pamper married)
    Ancient, Gourmet food, First married then fall in love.

未来之恋爱合约 by 薇烟 (The love contract in the future world)
    Transmission, future. The 2 MCs are cute though.

那座山下那对人 by 不开心的老鼠 (Under the mountain has this couple)
    Ancient, short story. The daily life of 2 girls in the countryside.

一日为师,终生为“夫” by 吃了木鱼的猫 (One day as a teacher, whole life as "husband")
    Ancient, short story. Story of a student trying to flirt with her female teacher.

先婚后爱 by 九千胜 (First married then fall in love)
    Modern, the older Fl takes care of her younger wife.

妻妻末世养娃日常 by 颓菜桑 (Wife-wife raises babies every day in the apocalypse)
    The story is about the daily life of MCs. They take care of their children, do farm work, and overcome the difficulties of life.

穿成男主他小姨 by 鸡毛令箭 (Transmission into aunt of the male main character)
    Transmission, Modern. Neighbors become lovers.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    toukonotto and AsianessPride like this.
  9. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless, that was fast.

I got the urge after mtl 全世界都知道她爱我(The whole world knows that she loves me) modern, marriage first love later.

toukonotto likes this.
  10. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    It was fast because I saw your post in my email when I had free time.
    Also, I have a list of novel names that I read before. That's why it isn't too difficult for me to find the names of certain novels. But if your request is too vague/specific, I don't think I can find any.

全世界都知道她爱我 is good? :derpyblob:
    The description was weird. I thought this novel was a dog blood one. I saw some negative reviews as well. That's why I haven't read it yet.

AsianessPride likes this.
  11. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try it. This one is wholesome sexy modern yuri.
    Basically a girl is confessed by the beautiful FL, kinda hesitate/refuse but after persuasion accept that "her lower body" is taken by her because FL "wants sex".
    As a oneshot, it rush to house part. And FMC fall easily for the pleasure and accept dating, as expected from a "choroi". XD (i am choroi btw but never had a lover)
    And here is the best part after the yuri sex. Somehow it's revealed that
    FL is basically childhood friend of FMC but author trollingly hidden this info before that. And that it's thx to advice of FMC's mom that support her love, that she could get FMC.
    Not exact words : ara ara FMC's mom and FL in flashback "I don't know how to make FMC date me...." / "Hmmmm...my daughter is in fact quite weak to concessions. How about trying to ask first [sex] then lower to [lower body] then [boobs] ?" END OF FLASHBACK.

Hearing that, FMC cover her face because of shame and also shocked that her own mom "sold (betrayed)" her daughter (in a comedy sense).
    -------------
    I also like futa tag and dang the selection is low but still can find some nice ones thx to me painfully modifying search by adding lot of "exclude" stuff and browsing for a while.

In fact for futa i go to archiveonourown website, lot of good stuff there. Just need to know how to search by using exclude function.
    But it is quite really really really annoying to "exclude" so many stuff to find the stuff. Exclude the IPs like this TV SHOWS and GAME IPs, exclude loooooot of tags like angst/BDSM/tentacles/torture/threesome/etc, exclude F/M, exclude some characters you dislike, exclude the yaoi chinese shows that for some reason the author turned into yuri but didn't tag gender bender.............................etc

12. zintier

zintier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot who asked about po18.tw payment, but you can't pay with a VISA credit card. From my experience, the site returns verification errors when processing VISA card payments. You can use a Mastercard credit card and it won't have any issue.

13. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    :confusedcatblob: I still use my visa for payments.

14. zintier

zintier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, maybe it was just my cards then. I try two different Visa cards and wasn't able to pay :blobsweat:

15. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the problem maker is your bank. Some of them won't support payment for websites or countries. Sometimes I have problems when trying to connect my Visa too.

This type of yuri harem is ultra-rare; I wonder if there have novels that can satisfy this type, especially CN ones.

The novels include Mc helping original female Mc find her soul mate and not end up as her lover aren't too rare. I think I have seen 2-3 CN WN recently.

16. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished watching Wandering Witch Elaina. It's not outright yuri, and the author says the main character will probably never get a love interest, but there are many lovely yuri moments and a female character with a strong crush on the main character, so I felt it was a good idea to talk about it here.
    Absolutely loved the anime, it had so much range of emotion: from cute and laid-back episodes to very dark and very emotional and to the deep ones - all a top-notch quality. If it ever gets a new season (haven't looked into it yet) I will watch it too, gladly.

17. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I plan to read this novel because of the yuri subtext and dark elements.

The target audience of this novel is fanboys; my friends who aren't into yuri like it too. It's similar to "I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level", also has so many yuri moments, but Mc won't have a lover in their entire life.

It happens a lot in LN contains Mc is female and doesn't tag as shoujo/romance/yuri. So for us yuri fans, we can enjoy the subtext moments. :blobgift:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  18. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like subtext yuri. Proper yuri manga,anime,novel & visual novel I liked from JP I can count on fingers. That's why I like Chinese yuri novel so much that I am obsessed! More than 80% of Chinese yuri novel I ended up liking them. Many of Chinese yuri novel turns out my favorite! Which I didn't get from JP yuri in more than 4 years I got from Chinese yuri novel under 2 years. It's my personal experience.

But I prefer JP anime. I tried watching multiple Chinese anime, but I still didn't find single satisfactory CN anime. But If it was Chinese yuri web novel anime adaption then I can cope with it. But I still think CN animators should improve their anime. Even Korean short anime adaption is much better than them.
    I wish a CN anime studio could atleast animate a yuri novel from JJWXC!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  19. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    It won't happen in the near future, though. CCP doesn't like same-sex marriages, especially lesbian marriages; they believe that will affect their population policies. Lucky that they didn't ban baihei in media like danmei.

20. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    There is lot of BL Chinese anime and drama. I think why we didn’t get GL Chinese anime or drama is because of GL been less popular than BL.