Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember this one, and the CPs do resemble each other. The difference is MC in 我的小怪物甜妻 is non-human, so she has insane power from the beginning. The best part is this little stone is bottom, lol. :blobamused:

AsianessPride likes this.
  2. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    :( i remember reading this sorta newly released gl novel on jjwxc, didnt save it to my bookmarks because i was on my phone and in incognito. i dont remember the name of it anymore but there were at least 20 ish chapters when i read it like, a month ago. gist of the plot is,
    it's a fictional ancient china, noble girl's brother marries way above his rank (im 90% sure princess) with a bit of luck and with the princess's really bad reputation as a bad luck charm. brother dies, leaving the princess to fend for herself against her mother in law that hates her and blames her for killing the brother. girl starts taking care of the princess girl for a bit, shit happens, princess girl goes through a ton of shit which ends up with her killing herself. girl reincarnates in modern time for a little bit to become more better at everything, and then something happens and shes transmigrated back to her own body, but back to before everything happened and after the brother died. so she starts acting as her brother, crossdressing in order to take care of the princess girl better
    help please i really need to read it again :( it was so good. just the right amount of angst and the plot was really unique and well written

3. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean this one 宠爱植物人的冲喜小娇妻 by 兆九棠? I saw this before, but It's not caught my eye, though. :blobpats:

https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4968474

4. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    钢铁是怎样恋爱的 by 叶以秋 (How does straight like steel women fall in love)
    Lol, I remember I recommend it in a different thread. Did this type of novel you're searching for become famous?

AsianessPride likes this.
  7. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    You recommend 先婚后爱(love before marriage) and I love it so much. I needed more :aww:

8. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Others in the list didn't catch your attention? :blobhyperthink:

I remember that 宠婚 (Pamper married),
    一日为师,终生为“夫” (One day as a teacher, whole life as "husband") and 穿成男主他小姨 (Transmission into aunt of the male main character) have pretty similar cp.

If you only like the "married first, then love" type, then I will find again, lol. :hmm:

9. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t really like 穿成男主他小姨. They became girlfriends too quickly and I don’t understand the personality switches. One moment Mc called FL a hypocrite then Mc is thanking and all over Fl. Was really weird to me.

Currently reading 一日为师,终生为“夫” . It’s hasn’t grabbed me right away like 先婚后爱 but still good. I haven’t gotten that far yet. I can’t tell who the cp is

Read and enjoyed 宠婚, very cute and fluffy. I wanted more from their relationship. But if you have any more doting recommendations, I want them.

As long as it’s sweet to read, I’m willing to read it. I like more than only marriage first love later, send any you think is good.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  10. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because of MTL ver. I re-read ~20 chapters, and I think it's understandable tho.

The spoiler is my opinion about the first half. :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    MC Shanshan was a teenage girl loved by her parents and friends in her previous life. After she dies, her soul transmigrates into a young adult, a novel's side character, but she has no memory of the original. She doesn't know anything about the original's relationship, except things the story mentioned. Shanshan is a kid thrown into adults' lives without any warning, and life throws a 1st brick to her face: Someone who seems nice to her (her class rep) is a real green tea that takes advantage of her situation to humiliate her.

Because of the previous accident and FL Yueling was nice to her, she feared Yueling was absolutely a hypocrite. She used the term "被害妄想症" ~ "persecutory delusions" when she talks about why she thinks Yueling is a hypocrite.

The event that changed Shanshan's perspective is that Yueling helps her after a fight with her elder sister; usually, the neighbor who isn't close will ignore it. Yueling also helps her when she asks; even it will cause trouble to Yueling. After that, Shanshan slowly believes that Yueling is a good person who has a cold face but a soft heart (also because she's a little lustful who craving a beautiful and overbearing CEO)

They become lovers a bit fast, but they have known each other for at least a few months, and both sides have feelings for each other. Also, those two become official lovers when Yueling is in the most fragile stage, and Shanshan enters her dark world like a ray of sunlight when she needs someone with her most (Yueling is a grow-ass woman who knows what she wants, too). I think this scene is sweet yet realistic.

After that, they enter the lovey-dovey stage and then the old couple stage, lol. :blobsip:

I like 鸡毛令箭's novels because they mixed realistic with fictional in the story really good.
    Somemore sweet, huh. You can try those. :blobpopcorn:
    钟情 by 摇叁 (Love her dearly)
    Reverse transmigration, modern, entertainment

穿书后我嫁给了男主姐姐 by 斯文有料 (After transmigration, I marry the male lead's older sister)
    Transmigration, modern

一见她就脸红 by 软骨花 (Blushing each time see her)
    Modern, entertainment

继承後宫後的求生日常 by 谢一二三 (After inheriting the harem, daily find a way to survive)
    Transmigration, different world, fantasy

山神的天降娇妻 by 镂玉裁冰 (The wife who falls from sky of Mountain's god)
    Ancient, xuanhuan

女纨绔和她的盲眼姑娘 by 三月春光不老 (A daughter of a wealthy family and her blind girl)
    Ancient

亲亲我的小哑巴 by 三月图腾 (Kiss my little mute)
    Modern, marry first, then love

不小心卖了自己 by 乐池 (Accidentally sell me)
    Modern, entertainment, marry first, then love
    Those novels I read recently, if you want sth older, I will recommend next time. But fluffy isn't my true fav, though. :blobamused:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  11. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, what I wouldn’t do for a master x servant right about now. I’m 3/4 the way through this demon lord x demon servant and I’m loving it so much.

12. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Found great interesting Yuri novel. I really like MC personality. I like top MC, bottom FL. This novel have strong and top MC. She is like villain, teasing vicious female partner, making her blush.
    I'm more paranoid than the villain [Wear the book]
    我比反派更偏执[穿书]

https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4341000

toukonotto and AsianessPride like this.
  13. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the status of others, but this one is free on po18; only 1 paid chapter is non-content, and you can buy it to support the author. If you like this novel and have no spare money, you can help the author by giving them 1-2 pearls each day (those pearls cost no money but the requirement for the novel enter leaderboard); they will be happy because of your support.

14. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is appropriate for this thread, but I just can't get this out of my head. Does this song have low-key sapphic undertones or am I just projecting? It's clearly about a heterosexual relationship and a love triangle, with the female narrator addressing her rival, but the way she addresses said rival is very interesting. She pays so much attention to the other lady's feelings. Like, it's got lines like "if you saw me passing by, would your heart speed up a bit?" "do you see me in his eyes, do you feel me passing through, does he have my funny smile?" "let's be friends, other lady, there's nothing left to be", but at the same time it's so not about it.

Dahna likes this.
  15. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes this also happens to me when I watch hetero/non-cp things with the yuri subtext detect lens, and the lyric does have yuri subtext. :blobcatcop:

But in reality, this song is depressed as f, primarily because of the real story behind the lyric. :bloborz:

16. Nyehhh

Nyehhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator for this novel here. If anybody was planning on reading this, I apologise for password-locking it due to the uncertainty over JJWXC's situation (unconfirmed if baihe/GL novels will be included in the intl site). Please head on over to my newly created discord (you can find the link to it on my wordpress/on my profile) for the password!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  17. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4341000
    Reading this. I ship MC with Yin Ruxu. She is interesting green tea but doesn’t hurt anyone. I don’t like female lead villainess. I find her too annoying. You guys may like her. But I like yin ruxu.

I recommend you guys to read it. It’s great story

20. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere Devil likes this.