Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, it was not that bad.
    WOOT WOOT !!!!! REALLY LIKE IT ! THANKS FOR SPOILER AND SHOWING THE IMAGES ! Though i dislike that their family line/bloodline will die with them unless they use science to get pregnant or that there is a brother or sister to have descendants.
    I didn't like it so i didn't write about it in Yuri Garden, maybe i should have. I also like this author, even though it's not perfect. Didn't know that it's another oneshot in the tankoubon/anthology YURI DRILL Vol. 2. Don't give up on it, the vol 1 is decent maybe it's only the vol 2 that is horrible. I didn't like it and found it horrible but i mostly felt nothing about it because after page 1 i read in reverse from the end, hehe ^^', too curious about it. Beside it depressing as fuck (for some) the worse was, i think (70% sure) that the "drama" tag was not present when i read it.
    Yep, haters of drama, dodge this one. Little spoiler of the end: basically we see a empty room where FL previous was in. Meaning that she left the home of MC, breaking up with MC or also can mean something worse (i'm sure you understand what i mean).

Moonpearl and Ubik like this.
  2. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked chapter (5 pages called a chapter, yeah .... right) when pair was introduced (Ch. 26) I hope nobody will be against another pictures without translation.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Author kind of gamer by the way, there was pictures of mobile ones mostly. And screen from PUBG. Even her profile image is nice, kinda want to see it in full
    [​IMG]

Ok let's leave this and previous heavy ones aside.
    Finally get myself to check Yagate Kimi ni Naru Official Comic Anthology by different authors, find that one of them is made by Itou Hachi
    Checked that part, and find myself giggling and laughing. Style is same as always can't get my mind out of imagining that somewhere in there will be furry-eared girls. That kinda ruined overall plot, didn't even keep attention to that.

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for more translated chapters. With more loveydoveyness.
    You forgot to say which chapter of the anthology was Itou Hachi's and/or to link.
    It's ch11.
    Hmmmmm, pretty good, short but pretty good. Nothing to reproach, it's a solid anthology chapter.

Ubik likes this.
  4. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's not only you who waits for them. :aww:
    Haven't link it because didn't have that intention. Main point is how art style and previous works can influence overall reaction (mine in that case).
    Even my second favourite from Itou Hachi is not about usual overall style.

p.s. second favourite is Spring, a Minuet about deaf girl (who like music) and MC who very good at piano who wants to be close to her.

Moonpearl likes this.
  5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Allow discussions i want to share you a half funny and half epic video based on a true story that i just saw. You will probably not regret it.

6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARg !!!!! Right now i begin to crave for loveydovey and a little ecchi novel yuri !!!!!!
    It's because of The Guide to the Peak of Quick Transmigration, it was too good that i can't live without it !!!! It's the worse drug ever !!!
    I could continue to read A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess but i think i won't because i don't like it, too smut for me...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  7. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, have we reached the smut already? I haven't been able to read further than the first chapter.

Ubik likes this.
  8. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're still innocent... for now. Prob talking about the first chapter the one I need to go and re edit

Ubik likes this.
  9. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh great veteran Yuri readers of NUF :aww: I have been hooked on reading Yuri themed manga :blobnosebleed: so i guess its time :hmm: to move on a different platform can someone guide this tain:sweating_profusely:-I mean lost soul on where to start?

Preferably "Young X Mature" i don't mind if there's a touch of incest... :blob_blush: just no harem. :blobunamused:

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Young x Mature = Loli x Older girl ? small girl x staller/bigger girl ? young mind x mature mind ? or just a Normal girl x Onee-sama kind of feeling ?
    Not sure so here : choose !
    Being Recognized as an Evil God, I Changed My Job to Guardian Deity of the Beastmen Country, mature goddess x young (school girl age) miko
    When I Became a Girl, an Unexpected Love Quarrel Occurred! love triangle Onee x imouto x pretty girl
    As an Otaku Me Met a Yandere Her legal loli x yandere high school girl
    Didn’t Know General Was Female Onee x reverse trap loli
    Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne highschool boy reincarnate as a girl (someone spoiled that he/she is only 4 years old at the end of the story) x little fairy
    My Disciple Wants to Tease Me Every Day young working woman transmigrate into a beautiful immortal(?) cultivator x yandere growing up loli
    The Price of Confessing To The Wrong Female Protagonist kinda similar (but no yandere)
    Kirakuna Boukensha de Itai Noni! ~Dou no Tsurugi +999 no Mae ni wa Densetsu no Ken mo Kanaimasen~ judging only from the cover, small MC x normal size FL

Ubik and Chrono Vlad like this.
  11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga adaptation of the yuri novel : Adachi to Shimamura
    appeared on Dynasty, with ch1 and 2 (link to dynasty's webpage of the summary)
    Somehow i can't help but have a different feeling for one of the girl because she is drawn with white hair (in the monochrome manga) despite her having brown hair in the novel's illustrations.

Also i feel like they are a little too tall.

12. Chrono Vlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! :aww:

Hmmm if i where to specify my taste it would be around a High School Girl X Mature Ladies :blobnosebleed:

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    My recommendations are not the best ones because the best ones are harem or they are not younger/smaller girl x older/bigger girl.

14. Chrono Vlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame.... :blobpensive: oh well...

Share them too please. :aww:

15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !

TODAY WE GOT A SEXY SMUT MASTERPIECE !!!!
    Good drawing style, so beautiful MCs that you in love for them (exagerating), good plot with good ending and a beautiful future, minus something :
    despite it being cool, at the end, it feels like MC will force herself to become a knight despite not liking it
    Also epicly well done sex scene ! Yuri pregnancy (in fact the oneshot is published in the serialised series of oneshots : Yuri Ninshin, that is dedicated to yuri pregnancy) !
    And the best of the best :
    IT'S MY FAVORITE FETISH : CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ROMANCE !!!!!!!

Near forgot to link it !!!! : https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/on_the_promised_night
    Also available on nhentai.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Moonpearl, Ubik and Dovey like this.
  16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the doujin recommendation of today, posted/linked just under your post.

After that you can look at my full list of everything interesting in yuri+shoujo-ai on NU, in my post 3 pages earlier (page 79) then page 82.
    Here, quoting it:

Ubik and Chrono Vlad like this.
  17. Chrono Vlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! will definitely check it out~

Ubik likes this.
  18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that Yuri Gardeners won't miss the sexy doujin recommendation that i just gave (on Dynasty + also available on nhentai) because it's not the last post of Yuri Garden anymore.

19. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, yuri gardeners!
    So, I was strolling NU and found a title that used to be in the pick-up requests here but it doesn't seem to be yuri but I'm not sure as the pic there is totaly yuri and the name is... oh boi the name.
    Anyway, are there any wisemen who happened to give a try to The Splendid Daily Life of the Mother Devouring Princess? And if you did, is it yuri? yuribait? how dark is it on the scale from 0-10?

20. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not yuri at all, about darkness - for me about 8/10 with 10 about "Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat the Demon King?"
    And it's very gory sometimes, with vivisection, open rape and so on.

Ok, and with epilogue Monster Yurisume: My lesbian life with Monster Girls had ended, author teased new yuri in the future. So let's keep an eye on it.

Edit:
    Manga has about 1 year history of being dropped (there were 3 chapters translated). Recently it was picked up with promise to complete all 3 volumes 18 chapters. Schedule about 2 chapters a month.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Sabruness and Moonpearl like this.