Spoiler The Zombie Planet’s Domestic Cat [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cirrus74, Jul 6, 2019.

1. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 丧尸星的家养猫 (Zombie Planet’s Domestic Cat)
    Author: 水杉 (Metasequioa)
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3155815

Some of you may remember this author from the series 兽世第一懒商 (Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World). Just thought this looked fun (also I like her other work, so cute), will read it when I have some time :cookie:

文案:
      末世丧尸横行,一只猫能做什么?
      重生成猫的方禾,
      抱着小鱼干认真的思索了猫生,
      半夜用猫爪子在墙上划下了血红的谕旨,
      本以为铲屎官会备下无穷无尽物资兼小鱼干,
      谁想到铲屎官在第一天就成了丧尸?!
      方禾第一反应逃啊啊啊啊~

嗯?别撸我尾巴,别挠我耳朵,下巴也不行!
      呼噜噜……还有肚子别忘了!
    1禾苗小猫的样子,请搜黑白猫(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
      2主受,甜宠
      3空间,化形
      内容标签: 重生 末世 种田文 甜文
      搜索关键字:主角:方禾,黎振 ┃ 配角: ┃ 其它:

(It’s the) apocalypse, zombies rampaging about, what’s a cat to do?

Fang He, who had been reborn as a cat, hugged his dried fish as he deeply pondered a cat’s existence. Using cat paws to write out a blood-red imperial edict in the middle of the night on the wall, I thought that the poop scooping official would prepare an endless supply of dried fish, who knew that he would become a zombie on the very first day?!

Fang He’s first reaction is to run away ahhhhh~

Huh? Don’t stroke my tail, don’t pet my head, or even my chin!

Purr....and don’t forget the stomach!

1) Seedling* kitten’s appearance, please search ‘tuxedo cat’
    2) MC shou, sweet, doting
    3) Space**, shape-shifting

Protagonists: Fang He, Li Zhen

*禾苗 = seedling. 禾 is from He Fang’s name and 苗 sounds like 喵 (miao) which is the sound that cats make

**means those personal dimensions that people can go into to store stuff or sometimes grow crops and etc

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    Asami, alexfilia, ahsudole and 8 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this author have a thing for feline?

Is the ML the shovel officer? Who became a zombie? The owner or the cat?

3. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. She has a rabbit and hamster battle pet series also (hamster one is being translated).

Poop scooping official = term that Chinese netizens use to refer to pet owners/slaves. Like they’re imagining how their pets refer to them.

ML became a zombie. MC tried to write him a message on the wall to warn him about apocalypse so he could get ready but on first day, ML became a zombie lmao all efforts wasted.

I haven’t read it yet so can’t give much details. Just wanted to share it here with the summary in case anyone was looking for something to MTL lol

Asami, ahsudole, Izn and 8 others like this.
  4. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh cat and zombie. My favorite. Will put into reading list. Thanks

5. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just recently read this book wanted to gave some spoilers
    (ALL OF THESE SPOILS ARE NOT 100% ACCURATE)
    ML's sister gave him a pendant which has a space ability which is really large and a peach tree?? The pendant is contract with both ML and MC which has a manual which could help the ML to regain humanity but doesn't turn him back human but helps MC to turn into a human.
    When the ML turned in to a zombie at first if there's like humans around he would stop and consider to attack them so the MC would run away from them and the ML didn't want the 'warmth'(MC) to go so he quickly followed the MC and killed the zombies who want to eat the MC. There were communcation problems with MC and ML as neither could talk. There was this adorable part were the ML went to this place fish reserve?? to feed the MC (since he's likes fish(and a cat)) and from his vague memories which was so adorable:X3:
    ML sent it to their space which purified the water which could help the ML

INFO+ABILITIES
    ML: Forensic scientist. Was part of a team who looked at the zombie virus when it hasn't spreaded. Zombie Emperor (can control zombies). Healing, Space, Mental power??, Strength??, hypnotism??
    MC: Cat, in the past he was a human who was experimented since he was 8 as he was sold by his uncle for 13 years. Can transform back to human with cat ears eventually when the ML turns back to human. Wind, Speed, Space
    ML's Sister: Husband died by zombie. Leader of one of the biggest teams Captial. Metal ability
    ML's Nephew (Sister's Son): Born on the day of the apocalypse. Thunder ability. Had a strong attraction to zombies wanting to eat him even the ML wanted which he couldn't really control so had to stay away from them until he found a way to hide the attraction

There's mutated zombie who's regaining independence and zombie cat who believe itself is a fierce leopard pairing at the end. They zombie cat succeed in turning into human using the manual by the MC

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia

@Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003

@blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie

@cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie

@DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi

@Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea

@ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23

@GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14

@Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111

@iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan

@jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles

@kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee

@ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness

@MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware

@Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia

@PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk

@Queue

@readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09

@scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile

@Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

@UpInTheAir

@Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah

@winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince

@XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx

@Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22

@Zennie_613

@324722

maya_sov, alexfilia, Selax and 2 others like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's clear that there's everything you can think of under the sun. Love zombie apocalypse stories, but also fluffy cats? There ya go. I'll definitely be reading this when I free up my time :3.

Daja likes this.
  9. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us when you do hahahaha.

Somehow I’ve gotten tired of fluff and want to focus on more plotty stuff right now.

Daja and Shizun like this.
  10. Daja

Daja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  12. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone knows what chapter did they had their first both "human" interaction?