Discussion There is only truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jan 21, 2017.

?

Yes, you?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2017.
  1. This is quite the unique thread.

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. Another random shitpost?

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  3. I like this concept! (if you actually read the whole thread)

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. I dislike this concept! (read the whole thread but cannot accept it)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. It's you again with your...eccentric threads? Makes me wonder...what's inside your head!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  6. Bro, get a life, don't make things complicated already like real life...wait...

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. Are you...a wisdom king? (No, I am not, but I am a Devil Buddha!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Laksha, see this thread of mine, absolutely not random.

Before we get into the point of this thread, let us clarify what I learned that is the most accepted principle or fact understood by most people today:
    1. Justice is a means of closure; restores balance and order, ergo: a just act of punishment
    2. Revenge is means of payback, begets more revenge and a personal agenda, ergo: an act of punishment towards self-gratification
    3. Just is what is believed or practiced to be morally right and fair; based on the current era, ergo: a behavior or treatment with the belief of committing what is righteous and equal
    This is what I found most commonly believed while searching the Web.

Now, to the point of this thread/discussion:

LET JUSTICE BE DONE, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL!
    This is a saying which means to bring justice regardless of it's consequences; a maxim of sorts.
    If justice truly seeks to closure cases of victims of injustice, then why is it different from revenge or vindication
    Yes, justice is brought by law, order of the powers that shield and govern the people, and should never be questioned since the law was made to serve the people, not the people serve the law. Yet, this phrase itself makes me curious and questions the integrity of this said justice. Is it a matter of pride as a collective conscious of the powers or is it, because of a form of sophistry or, because of the word "law" itself brings power to justice? Is justice a law to those who oppose it or is law a justice to those who fear it?

My thoughts on this:
    I firmly believe there is only truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever! Yes, you may think this sounds retarded but if you're basing this on the definite term of the truth, then certainly, it sounds convincing that I may be retarded to try to combine two different and opposite terms or rather, truths to be precise. Haha? You wonder why I said truths to be precise? The answer to that question is, because:

You firmly believe that there is only two of everything, sometimes a third but that itself leads to the belief that third eventually and inevitably becomes either the first or second; restating your belief of two sides of a coin = universal? principle? law? of the world: left vs right, up vs down,etc.
    I say you are wrong, yet right as well, and so you are confused again. I mean, I believe that what you believe is wrong and what you understood is right, as that concept itself brings about the simplest yet the most complex maxim of everything within the physical view, assuming the metaphysical as well. I believe that you are absolutely wrong and absolutely right as well as there are only absolutes in this world, in my perspective: You're right is wrong and wrong is right but both are wrong and right the same, and this is a paradox itself or some say, a fallacy, but I say: there is only truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever! Why? Because basing on your definition of truth, what is define and acts of what is defined of, is therefore true and truth, becoming fact and accepted as reality, regardless. Isn't this the same with justice as well, right?

LET JUSTICE BE DONE, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL!

This saying eventually has a whole new meaning of understanding the world's or rather, the collective consciousness of majority if not the whole of the people on this planet, as they may be different, opposite and contradicting yet they are same, equal, and identical! This is one of the very few hidden maxims of people today, may or may not know but that itself is a different topic altogether.

Conclusion of this thread:
    I say, justice is revenge in a collective act of people that are constraint to the belief of what they deemed just and beget whatever comes their way as to serve that constraint; a self-gratification of what is morally right and fair...that is, in their point of view. So in layman terms if you are still confused or don't understand what I mean:
    1. Justice and revenge are neither wrong nor right, but are simply truths of their own purpose; serving itself as an existence to bring punishment unto others regardless of what is moral or whatnot
    2. Truths, in this context refer itself as what is existent and understood as a fact; cannot be denied or changed and maybe abstracted of it's original meaning yet only to a slight degree as whatever you say, whether right or wrong, IT EXIST AND THEREFORE IS A TRUTH! Do not classify truth in this context as whether it it right or wrong, fact or opinion, but in existence itself and its own principle, the purpose of its existence: Is that truth really truth or is it falsehood, deception and lies? No, it is not, as there only is truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever! You think it's a lie, but the truth, you simply misunderstood what that truth is.
    3. Whatever the consequent, and the cause and effect of the act, all of is existent and therefore truth. For example, in a practical and realistic view: You demand justice, because someone wronged you, yet you cannot commit justice unto that someone, because they who govern the you, their justice perceives your justice is revenge, and therefore deny you of the justice you thought you deserve? So tell me, whose justice here is truly justice? The answer is both are justice of their own kind as both justices oppose each other yet they act the same way as the other, therefore: as there only is truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever!

If you understood everything or, most of it or, slight part of it or, nothing at all, please post me your honest truths as we discuss whether justice and revenge are the both right or, both wrong, one is wrong and the other is right? You can also add some brief understanding as to what their kind of justice does for them, and its reason of existence. Also, remember, there is only truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever!

2. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, okay, relax, you proved me wrong. Okay? ~_~

PS. ALWAYS OPT FOR FIRST OPTION DESU~

AMissingLinguist, Lazriser and Linbe like this.
  4. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Aldnoah.Zero???

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  5. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda agree..tho not completely.In the end,the general concept of right and wrong is nothing but the stuff that we have been conditioned to accept and disdain.The same way,this justice concept is not really a universal concept..it is individual actions that when looked upon by the society,seem to be right.It is,in the endd,just something that we either accept or we explode against.

6. elairz

elairz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    flat is justice case closed.

8. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many words.... My brain is fried.

Astralis, Linbe and Lazriser like this.
  9. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    JUSTICE IS A HUMAN CONCEPT desu~
    AND THEREFORE IS UP TO WHOEVER IS CAPABLE OF DELIVERING IT desu~
    A TERRORIST WITH A GUN CAN CLAIM JUSTICE BECAUSE OF THE AUTHORITY OF THE GUN desu~
    AND THEREFORE JUSTICE IS BUT A MERE EXCUSE FOR VENGEANCE desu~

VOLX98, AMissingLinguist and Lazriser like this.
  10. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Retarded argument.....
    it's has been always know that there is no right or wrong, just conflicting opnions.....so your argument it's just a long text that turn a simple sentence into a wall of nonsense.....

asriu, Vorpal and Lazriser like this.
  11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    You my friend has understood a partial amount of the maxim, keep living and eventually, you might understand the whole thing.

12. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    It's simply, it's justice if it's done by the hands and by the ideals of some kind of "government" that you are under, and it becomes vengeance when it's judged by you, under your ideals, and executed by your "hands".

13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really sure if the topic got sidetracked or not, but the conclusion I arrived is: there is only truth in this world and no falsehood of whatsoever!

14. Frozen ink

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not daft enough to believe that justice can be executed by the hands of man desu~
    only a fool would think like that desu~
    there is no justice desu~
    only victims desu~

Lazriser likes this.
  15. Jastolus

Jastolus [Anti-Nihilist] [Captain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what you want to tell us about truth.
    Truth is if the meaning of a statement are identical to factual reality.

16. vyragd

vyragd horo a qt

Reading List:
    Link
    cute lolis are justice

17. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    well, my opnion is the opposite....there is only falsehood in this world and no truth of whatsoever! (internet)

Lazriser likes this.
  18. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, all the truths in this world are fabricated just so that it can conform to the needs of humanity.

19. Lunatic Eyes

Lunatic Eyes [Not Lunatic Anymore]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but look like I'm always online when there are an interesting topic that going on.
    [​IMG]

I want to butcher the one that make a good people do a bad things.*Grin*

20. Frozen ink

Reading List:
    Link
    you my good sir get a desu~