Spoiler There no happy ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bianca Morning and Bliss Winston were the golden-couple of the century, in the Palbon socialite.

At the same time, it was also a show-window couple who tricked everyone.

Bianca thought that a perfect future would await her.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/there-is-no-happy-ending/
    Who is the ml please ?

Until one day, I heard a strange rumor.

“It is rumored that Young-Ae's fiance, Her Majesty Duke Bliss Winston, is seeing another woman.”

The rumors were true. <<

syofiaa and ShugoTenshi like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do she have a dagger (it's a dagger or other weapon like a glaive ?)

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    CHEATING MEN MUST DIE
    waiting for spoilers and a happy ending :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Felurian

Felurian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls :blobowoevil:

7. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I read few chapters and jumped to the ending.

Not detailed spoilers but enough to extinguish the curiosity of you guys...a little :

Bianca loved Bliss but bliss didn't loved Bianca as said in the prologue. Bliss and Bianca were in a contract relationship but Bianca never minded it, she hoped to live a happy life with Bliss and have a warm happy family.

Bliss often used to fool around with girls but it wouldn't last long. Though this time it was different, he went out of his way to date a commoner called Odette and dated her.

Bianca demanded answers but ofcourse Bliss arrogantly denied her and it was confirmed that Odette was somewhat important to him. There's a ansgt in the story.

Bianca decided to safe face and pursued a relationship with the red hair man called Raymond.

Bliss started regretting.

Bianca fell in love with Raymond (in the end) but Raymond died in the end.

Bliss died his hair colour like Raymond in hope for catching her attention back but all in vain. (Bianca screamed at him and said not to do that again)

P.S - According to the readers they said it was retribution for both Bianca and Bliss, I think Bianca like Bliss didn't cherished Raymond and started regretting his death when he died. Whereas, Bliss started regretting his treatment of Bianca when she completely left him and cut him off. The story leaves a bitter taste. People craving for angst and regret can read it. There's no true winner in the story.

There is seriously no happy ending

So these are the few spoilers from the story. There's angst, regret and ofcourse no happy ending.

Requesting for detailed spoilers :blob_plusone:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2021
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww the novel remained true to its title then, I hope there would be more spoilers :blob_plusone:

9. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Bliss and Bianca got married though the marriage wasn't happy. Bianca lived remembering Raymond while Bliss lived imitating Raymond and hoping to get Bianca's love. People called them crazy, Bliss heard that more but he didn't mind it as long as Bianca can stay by his side.

Bianca had a child, which she didn't wanted. She cried when she heard she was going to be mother. The child was of Bliss's, she got everything she once hoped for but at the time where she didn't wanted it. The child was born but was unloved. He looked like Bliss. Bianca couldn't tolerate it and the child was brought up by nanny.

Bliss wasn't a great father as well, looking at his son he use to say I wish you looked like Bianca.

Bianca and Bliss had three children, the first one resembled Bliss, second one Bianca and the third Bliss's mother. Bianca was often depressed even though Bliss tried to fill in the gaps, there was no joy. Bliss was lonely.

Bianca took great care of Jules, her daughter if I'm not wrong. (MTL) Obviously it didn't set well with the other two children and Jules was often pointed out.

I envy you, I wish my mother brushes my hair too.

The children's envy grew and Jules was ostracized.

One day Bianca received a portrait, it was of Raymond. The red haired man looking at her and mailing. It was then he realised that Bliss and Raymond didn't look alike in any way and she's clinging to Bliss for no reason.

She decided to end this pathetic relationship in which they're bounded. She decided that she cannot love bliss and will live without Raymond (it means without the shadow of Raymond, idk what it means..is she considering a divorce or she doesn't want to fool herself seeing Raymond in Bliss)

She went to see Bliss. There's something that needs to be said. It is the only word that can help her escape this misery.

Bliss Winston we....
    When Bianca finished speaking she was able to smile brightly.

Fin.

Here's the last chapter

Bliss and Bianca separated, they didn't divorced though. The treatment of Jules wasn't good as well. Bianca often had seizures and use to throw away Jules screaming you're not my child and taking an unknown man's name. She often use to cry hugging Jules at times saying you're not my child... you're Bliss Winston's child.

Ah! The side stories are terrible. It's all about how both the parents deprived there children of love.

10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg :blobfearful::blobfearful:I hate it when children suffer due to their parents tantrums,like why have kids if ur relationship is unstable.:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:how can they do this to innocent children :facepalm:, I thought it will be angst but never thought it would end up in this way…it doesn’t even has a regression tag right?:blobastonished:

And how does the red head die?

11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, a novel that will kill me. Sign me up.

Setting my camp here for more (detailed) spoilers. :blobpeek::blobsob::blob_plusone:

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize I didn't know much about his death but according to chapter 145, the FL send him somewhere and it was there he was killed.
    I shouldn't have send him.

The FL also poisoned someone (her half brother, I think) and blamed someone else, that woman committed suicide cause she succumbed under the guilt (Chapter 145).

I just read few chapters from here and there out of curiosity, i didn't have the heart to read such angsty novel. These days I'm consuming enough ansgt :cry:

Yeah, I read around 23 chapters from the beginning and last 5 chapters including the two side stories. The ansgt is real. This novel will give me depression if I'll read it wholly. I'm outta here....

13. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone know where to read this novel?

14. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn bro this novel is angsty asf:blobfearful:

15. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this one was full of crises lol, everyone was at fault but the kids were innocent bruh, they are the only victims.

16. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,so what happened to Odette,the commoner he loved so much?
    And why did she married Bliss in the end?

17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    She broke up with him as her last pride. She actually wanted him to follow her and tell her that he has no feelings leave alone lingering for his ex-fiance. But he didn't, so she went away. It was her father's scheme who commanded her to seduce Bliss anyhow, but they ended up falling in love truly despite the evil intentions, unfortunately or karmaic reaction for her, Bliss was in love with the idea of being in love with her. His love was the same kind of feeling Soveishu had for Rashta. Someone very different from the people they saw usually and because they both were people who take the ones who love them for granted, they lost before realising the different they saw was because of many reasons. The difference between status is a pain on their ego which makes them behave with pride, which they thing it is the only thing they can have, the childishness doesn't work in the long run and it eventually wares out a person. Moving on, the fanatsy was shattered and the cruel truth was out.

Odette went to Bianca where she wanted to atone for her sins, because she knowingly got into a relationship with a taken man, not only that, she did everything to keep him tied up to her, Bianca did retaliated that Odette only want to feel better by doing this, can she redo what has been done but later says Bliss and her were just a show window couple so she shouldn't take it to heart, for Odette to stop bothering her.

I think Odette insisted and was persistent, she was also being mistreated by her father. Anyway, Bianca decided to use her if that's what she wants, Bianca fixed her marriage to a man to make strong ties with her family that will support her. As for Odette, the man she married turned out to be a wonderful man iirc, Bianca didn't deliberately planned it but Odette's fate. So her end was that of a happy one as far as I remember.

I don't remember but there was something political included her along with need for hiers and strong standing to not lose the title/right to heritance etc.
    Whatever it was, it was more of a marriage of contract. The same way it started, the difference was, it was Bliss this time in shoes of Bianca like she was with him before, but more desperate and with dim to no hope of attaining her love back.

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump and Series Discussion

Wow, a Series that actually stayed true to the title. I know it was mentioned heirs were necessary but it's just weird the 2 were somehow able to have 3 kids, 2 or all of those kids in a depressing environment according to the side stories. Why on earth does this series exist?

19. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did raymond die?

20. Caloli

Caloli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler? :aww: