There Was One Time I...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yun yun yun, Aug 3, 2018.

1. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one time I dreamt that the teacher said there will be no classes the next day... My classmates were of course esctastic and I said, ‘Just go and dont disturb my sleep’...
    The very next day, I really didn't go to school for the entire day and my parents asked why and I said, ‘The teacher said so’...
    Then the next day, my classmates asked why I was absent and I just said...
    ‘Had a mild tonsillitis...’

2. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One time I dreamt that my big brother did something bad to me (hit me, blackmailed me ...ect) I can’t remember exactly what it was and he woke me up. It was an afternoon nap and I woke up disoriented and started hitting him and chasing him when my parents asked me what I am doing I explain what he did to me in the dream. It took some time for me to properly wake up and realise that what he did to me was just a dream.

3. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one time I dreamt of missing the school trip and I woke up crying and blaming my parents for not waking me up until they explained that the school trip is still the next day

4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...wait, so...what?
    You did have school on that day? So what the teacher said?...you heard wrong or something?

5. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, we had school that day and was absent cause I mistook the dream for reality...

6. Mangikop

Mangikop Observer from the Fourth Wall

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one time when I just woke up, half dreaming. I couldn't move and it was difficult to breathe. I saw a silhouette from the corner of my room and heard some creepy laughter...that was really scary.

Another time I was lucid dreaming, I was pulled back by something and I woke up. Some strange creature beside me(a creepy woman, I think) and I immediately punch it, it screamed creepily and I felt some vibrations in my arm. Then I 'woke' up, hoping that what occurred was just a dream.

by the way, this is real :blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

yun yun yun likes this.
  7. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    *yawn*
    Ever heard of Sleep paralysis?
    Dunno if it includes hallucination...

8. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh fuck...I think I totally forgot that you said you dreamt all of that. lol

yun yun yun likes this.
  9. IlkatSumil

IlkatSumil 意地悪師

Reading List:
    Link
    It's infamous for including hallucinations, actually. Both visual and auditory ones.

I have the opposite problem. The suppression of muscle movement during sleep ends too soon and I sometimes wake myself up by flailing around and whacking a leg or arm into whatever's near the bed. Once I even grabbed a lamp and smashed myself in the face with it. (Not hard enough to break the lamp or my face, thankfully. Still sucked as a way to wake up.)

mir, Slayerwolfx2 and yun yun yun like this.
  10. Harem_lover

Harem_lover Loves Spice, and works with Spite

Reading List:
    Link
    there was this one time i was sleeping on my belly and dreamt that my sister kicked me in the face, i literally jumped and rolled bachwards three times, by somme sort of bad luck my sister was innocently collecting the cards we played with yesterday night and i got so mad that i gained super dexterity and landed a kick on her nose,(i got in trouble for that)

Ddraig and yun yun yun like this.
  11. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh*
    There was one time I was actually with a friend, teasing each other, on my bed... Then somehow, we were pushing each other then that person ended up kicking me lightly, but I was at the edge of the bed so I ended up flipping backwards, rolling on the floor...
    And a certain person kept on reminding me that...

Harem_lover likes this.
  12. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I already shared it on another dream thread...

I was in my bed having a nice dream and I felt cold, so I tried to cover myself with a blanket, but I couldn't grab it.
    I got annoyed because I kept shivering, so I woke up, covered myself with a blanket, went back to sleep and managed to cover myself with the blanket in the dream as well, then went back to my dream.

Dreams are weird.

mir and yun yun yun like this.
  13. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking into half asleep state absentmindedly looking out at the window. It's raining outside with gray sky and somewhat nostalgic Victorian era city street down the views. Felt the rain a pleasant chance to get good sleep and lying down again in the bed to sleep some more. Then wake up in my actual room. Didn't get the good rainy sleep. Too bad.

yun yun yun likes this.
  14. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there was also one time I dreamt that i sleep on the right side of bed and i almost fall off, so i roll to the left. And then i fall off the bed because it turns out that i actually sleep on the left side of the bed and i fall because of the rolling

15. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I think I've experienced something similar. I dreamt a whole day and that day coincided with what was supposed to happen the next day.

My dream self woke up normally (the sun was blinding) I ate breakfast, went to school, had exams (it was supposedly the last day of exams) went home and everything. Conversation were very clear, too. It was like a whole day and it ended with my dream self sleeping.

The next day, I nearly didn't go to school cause I thought it Saturday already since I thought that Friday already passed haha. Good thing I manage to go to school, albeit late.:sweating_profusely:

16. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one time I dreamt of being a target of an organization... I fled and hid in a friend's inn which is coincidentally being occupied by some of the people from that very same organization hunting me down (I know)... The inn keeper saw me and pulled me to a room, into the bed, closing the bed curtains in the process... I guess I was too lazy to protest so I just grabbed the blanket to sleep... Unfortunately, a member of that organization is demanding for that room and the inn keeper had to argue that the room is not available... I just laid there as the inn keeper reluctantly left the room... For some reasons, a little girl entered the room and saw me through the curtains... I motioned for her to leave as I slowly bended my knee towards the approaching person... The guy just flopped on the bed, as my knee connected to his ribs... I sat up almost immediately as I shut his mouth with one hand and another at the lower jaw... I looked as the little girl hurriedly ran out of the room as I twisted the guy's neck...

*sighs*

The sound of bones cracking was satisfying tho...

*sigh*

Then I just woke upright after...

*yawns*

Amd now I'm sleepy...

17. Deleted member 132527

Deleted member 132527 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    one day i was playing with my friends in the park behind the house and we see walking someone of the school.
    my friends say he angry of me because at the school kitchen i make the "middle finger" at him and now he have say it to he's friends who want to say something to me:blobsob:.
    Me and my friends hide while walking for quit the park.

after that i was like it seem like i have dream of this yesterday
    or does i think i allready see it because i remember of it ?
    does this situation even happen ?
    since then i don't know the true :blobdizzy:

yun yun yun likes this.
  18. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    *yawns*

Same~

And there was one time I was blankly staring at the school grounds when I saw a kid running around a circle of friends... Suddenly had a 'vision' that the kid will trip when he nears the umbrella held by one of the kids... Surprisingly, he did trip... Exactly the same as to how I 'saw' it...

*sigh*

Did that make any sense?

Dunno if I dreamt it but somehow forgot, or did I just imagine things?

Deleted member 132527 likes this.
  19. Deleted member 132527

Deleted member 132527 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    one time i have see a youtube video who say that i happen because the two eyes have different speed time for give information
    so when you have the information the another eye give you the same later.
    who make : does i allready see it ?

but im not sure of it.:blobawkward:

yun yun yun likes this.
  20. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    *yawns*

That was new...
    Thanks...

Deleted member 132527 likes this.