Spoiler There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Trexie_thegOoDgurlUvU

Trexie_thegOoDgurlUvU Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait hold up ✋
    I'm sooooo dumb and now I'm confused

1: Who is the FL?o_O
    2: Did the FL and ML end up together?:blobReach:
    3: Did FL died?:blobsob:

2. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the previous spoilers in this thread
    1. Fl is the queen (sorry i forgot the name). The name that the king uses to call her is not her real name. She has different name. Her father, the duke, threatened her to be the queen using her mom's life.
    2. Most probably? Bcs he finally found out.
    3. I don't really remember, but maybe no?

3. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Trexie_thegOoDgurlUvU likes this.
  4. Trexie_thegOoDgurlUvU

Trexie_thegOoDgurlUvU Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited the Spoiler Contant Table if I miss anything tell me and I'll edit it in, so it can be easier to look/find spoilers

Also I'm glad Keanna was actually pretty nice & wasn't one those mean ones

Ay yo wtf? What she do to deserve that? Just bc she spat at him?? She had to do more for him to do that.....Was this put in the manhwa? (Asking bc I'm planning to read it soon)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    syofiaa, Victo.gg and simplysharonda like this.
  8. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  9. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere likes this.
  10. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be darn worried for the younger audience who reads this and projects this in their lives. Domestic abuse victims sometimes go back to the abusers or they end up with new partners who will also abuse them. It's like a vicious loop they can't get out from.

11. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to suggest > Read the full book, not the spoiler.
    I've read so many spoilers of redemption stories where they trash-shit the ML.
    But after I read the full book. It's not that worst. Because every time u read each chapter, u will feel the character's emotion, put yours in their shoes and grow up with the stories.
    Every time I ask people who talk bad about it, they always say "I read the SPOILER"

AmyAmiera, syofiaa, anina and 3 others like this.
  12. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I see your comments alot in these types of spoiler section. It's like you word out what's inside my mind. Don't ever stop what you're doing. Most of your opinions are absolutely necessary and I haven't find a opinion of yours I've disagreed with

13. Zapphire

Zapphire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so mad at the summary that I made an account just to post this comment.

I agree 100%. Honestly, I don't see or want them ending together in any situation. The only way I can accept her going back to him is that she takes the title and benefits of being an empress and cuc*s him with another guy for his whole life just like he did to her. I mean, she can be together with him in name only and live her life loving another man while keeping him suffering on the side. He can raise her children with another man as his own as atonement and give them the throne.

14. iamcutest1

iamcutest1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UK what I m not really on mel's side but maybe I can sympathise with him too. He didnt knew what happened to her. She enemy's daughter who was loved according to him. So he thought she became empress cause of her so called father the duke...but he didnt knew what she have been through. If u were to be in his place and misunderstood someone. If u were told since childhood or whatever that they r our enemy...then maybe u wouldn't have treated them that nicely. Also MC used to answer as if she didnt care. Only one qrd answer. Cause of which it became hard for him to understand.
    It's not anyone's mistake here. Well ml dying is shit but dying is what u think when u give someone immense pain. Anyone of us will think that way. So yes I think ML wasnt that bad as we portray him as. He had his own problems.

Wapdyne likes this.
  15. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the type of nuclear revenge I desire. Absolutely. I refuse to believe there aren't better men in that empire, and even beyond. Even his ML armor and halo has to end at some point.

While I can somewhat understand why people hesitate to completely condemn the ML, one thing remains true: there is far too much bad history for anything good to come out of it. The power dynamics between them has always been in tatters and the MC was never on an even playing ground with the ML. He can be spared the title of absolute evil whilst not getting his happy ending with her.

I don't think there's anything he could do or say or sacrifice that could ever make up for his mistakes and actions. No matter how many misunderstandings and secret plots were behind his actions, his actions do still have consequences.

16. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for my shamelessness but can someone tell me the summary of book 2 please? At least the plot?
    I read the novel and ngl i'm hurt to the core so i don't want to read it until i know when will the pain stop

17. rh.hours

rh.hours Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually tend not to comment my thoughts because I feel I should leave this section for spoilers but forgive me I really HAVE TO VENT or I think I will explode out of frustration.
    I can’t believe how the FL can ever forgive the ML for all the screwed up crap he put her through. And this author seems to think that suicide is the ultimate form of redemption? That’s no redemption, the ML is simply manipulating FL’s feelings. Yes I understand the ML doesnt have it easy either, but this kind of behaviour to an innocent person can never be justified.
    After spending about an hour on this site reading all the MTL, let’s just say that this story leaves you in frustration and anger. It might be well written for all I know, but it was a complete waste of time as the ML never got what he deserved.

18. Zapphire

Zapphire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, while you are entitled to your own opinion, I still hold my own. No matter what "misunderstandings" there were between them, even as his enemies daughter, the fact remains that she was and still remains his victim. He can plead and cry I misunderstood all he wants but he still gave her lifelong trauma and she deserves to get away from her abuser no matter what 'his' circumstances at the time of committing abuse. For me, there is far too much that happenned between them for them to get a happy ending. It just doesn't work that way. You might be able to forgive him the atrocities he committed against her, deliberately, I might add, in lieu of his "circumstances" but those circumstances don't erase any trauma and abuse she sufferred at his hands for years. He targeted her for being the daughter of his enemy, without her having done anything to him or wronging him personally. He took his personal vendetta against one person of authority that he was unable to touch against their innocent child without the child wronging him in any way just because they were the easier target being fully aware of the fact. His regret and trying to commit suicide does not fix that or erase it. It just doesn't happen that way.

I'm past the age of wanting happy endings in stories where shitty mls need to be forgiven because they cry and regret. I want some sweet justice and revenge for the mc, or even getting away from him because, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter even if she had been the real daughter of the duke, she would still be his victim that he took his anger out on because his real enemy, her father, was too strong for him to tackle head on. He just created more victims instead of taking revenge against the one who wronged him.

19. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, what I think is what if she wasn't his first love and she was genuinely loved by her father. I mean, so what? It still doesn't mean she deserves to be treated badly by him. If he only feel guilty simply because she was his first love, then it means as a human, he is trash. He is no different from the racists out there who shit on the entire race but feels guilty only to the girl he likes who coincidentally belongs to the same race.

20. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all knew that the ML is trash, but there is still some who agree that the ML is not that bad. The ML clearly abuses the MC for a particular reason, it'ssss because she's the dukes daughter. But why? She didn't even harm or threatened him just like the MCs father. The MCs deadz inside, she'sss depressed, she doesn't know what to do. She grew up becoming a cold person because of her childhood experiences in the dukedom. And you can't just abuse people like they've done something horrible to you. It's just so sad for her.