Spoiler There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Oct 6, 2020.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :aww: Thx

2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are characters not redemptive-worth.

3. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ML use suicide it's super effective.
    I really hate this trope were after all the bad things ML done. She will forgive him since he tried to suicide out of guilt.

This lady need Su Luxia from Cheating Must Die. Any abused FL need her guidance Orz.

4. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie, i pass most of chapter, thank you for spoiler but i dont really like the concept of yandere terrible male lead and still get a chảnce to have the one he loves, it would be better if he is a bit nicer in the novel. He treating people like trash even mc didnt do anything. Honestly he is the villain in here

5. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear god! That ML is trash and you can't convince me otherwise. He seriously tops the list and I thought the abandoned empress ML was the absolute trash. This novel would be perfect if book 5 was about how after FL left the sorry excuse of ML behind, she meets a gentleman, say in the countryside, he is gentle and kind and have a big warm family. They first start out as friends. He notices how sometimes she seems like she is fighting a demon and he and his family help her heal by being patient and accepting. She grows strong enough and is able to stand on her own and finds a new purpose to live her life. She falls for the gentleman and finally gets to be part of his warm happy family which I am sure was always her deepest wish. One day the SOB ML finds her while traveling and sees how she is. He falls to his knees crying his eyes out like the lil b*tch he is. While the FL and her awesome lover laughing happily into the sunset. (Oh my did I mention he must be awesome cause our FL can't have suffered all this to end up with 3rd rate villain wanna-be brainless wuss. I mean he makes the evil queen in Snow white looks brilliant.At least the woman was consistent to the very bitter end and very devoted to her cause even if it was a shallow one. In contrast, ML looks like an evil minion at best because he can't come up with an evil plan to save his sorry a**. )

6. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first time I read a novel spoilers where everyones agree that the ML is a Doucebag . Usually there is some who will agree and disagree but everyone here is agree is he bad ML LOL. *ps: someone recomend me this novel and I'm surprised about this cause it is the first time I see everyone really depise the ML LoL.

Edited:
    I guess when I read remarried empress Soviechshu aka Stupidshoe kinda remind me of the situatoin where Navier the FL should find a better man to love and be happy with, as a result Heinry appeared as the ML who will love Navier and makes her Happy. I guess the situation here kinda remind me of RE vibe haha. I guess I will just read more spoiler here and judge again whether the ML is Really that Bad. *ps many people refers Sovieshu as the worst level of LI thats why the comentaries here just remind me of him LoL.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  7. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coward! And utterly disgusting trash. He’s seeking the easiest way out. His supposedly sorry for all the things he’s done to her is not sincere at all. Because he was not forgiven, now he wanted to end his life? What he’s going through was not even an ounce close to what she was put through. I hated the trope of being brainwashed/poison to act evil because it became the point of whitewashing and dismissing the suffering they inflicted to others, like Ruve in abandoned empress, but still compared to her father who was being brainwashed by the magician, at the very least he’s being brainwashed, but this trash has been treating her solely on his own narrow judgements. His actions, his words were freely chosen by his own self, the pain he inflicted, doesn’t deserve forgiveness at all! His guilty pain want so ever was his own choice, can that compare to what she’s already going through from the Duke, then him? That betrayal of trust when she went against the pain of being controlled, that trust that it took her all, whatever was left, and put it in his hands yet he shattered it mercilessly, what did she ever do to him, what evil did she do to him? None! Even if she’s not his savior, she has done nothing, yet he did that to her. And now he wanted to die? Heh, is there a poison that doesn’t ever let someone die but would rather let him live miserably for a long long time? That is what he deserves.

8. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This..... Novel... Is.... F...up seriously

9. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow really what is he a cry baby!? He doesn't deserve to cry when our FL is the one who suffered

10. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop it the stupidity in this novel ↗️↗️

11. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet few Korean readers said that the "emotions" were well delivered....well all I got was crying while reading that novel and got a massive headache

12. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    gods i dodged a bullet by speed scrolling reading the spoilers :sweating_profusely: what an absolute trash ML! he was already trash from the beginning but I underestimated how trashy he could get lol

what kind of nasty coward shjfjdjjf he's done all that crap and decides that the best way to atone is to die??? ?????????
    im so done with this novel

thank you for all the spoilers! you've saved my last, wheezing braincell :blobReach:

13. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * ML loses consciousness on the shoulder of the MC, Asher takes out a drug, feeds him to ML, and then makes him vomit the poison.

* ML was taken to MC's mother's room and he was lying on her bed, MC told him that she did not hate him and did not regret saving him and that he should continue to live ... in the end she said goodbye to him and he did not stop her, after she went he continued crying until morning.

* MC left to sorta, there she stayed with Countess Olivia, she is a very great person. When she heard MC’s story she decided she would strive until MC felt comfortable.

* ML Send the therapist to Sorta as well in order to stay with MC.

* MC still has terrible nightmares.

* Alexis doubted that the emperor would commit suicide again until he told him that MC had told him not to do so. Alexis said that Asher was right and that he would listen to everything the empress said.

* The memories of MC continue to appear in the head of the emperor and he hears her voice and then drinks alcohol, however, the memories refuse to stop appearing in his head.

* MC finds diary, I don’t know if it’s Adelaide's diary or about her.
    I think it's Alexis' diary of Adelaide.

*The last sentence in the book:
    [Lyrian is now suspicious of whether what he did that day really "saved" Karloy.]

End of the fourth book.

14. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any additional book???? This is still not make my heart feel relieve, i know they both like each other in the beginning, but the scars that he engraved in her heart was too deep *for me*, what's her reason to stay still with him? WHAATT? At least Why she didn't divorce him? Huh, i really wanna see him suffer more, he did another stupid thing tho, because he felt sorry for what he did to her and easily thinking that the best way was ended his own life to make her feel better, WHAT A PERFECT COWARD!

15. Victo.gg

Reading List:
    Link

The novel has a total of 5 books, leaving the fifth book.
    I will spoiler it up soon.

16. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spill the end of the novel first?

17. Victo.gg

Reading List:
    Link

I haven't read it yet, but I know they'll end together.

18. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Thanks for all the spoilers

19. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate it! But thanks for translation

Alandra, DOHere, Ecstasy and 3 others like this.
  20. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i will more like it if the two not end together hahah like romeo and juliet, both fl and ml already have scar in their heart especially fl. why dont the story with bcs fl already depressed too much, fl went suicide jump from the tower like her mom, and after few months ml felt guilty and keep thinking about her, he went suicide jump from the same place fl and fl mom’s suicide. so in the end the tower 3 peoples went suicide began famous hahahha

Alandra, Ecstasy, augacutan and 4 others like this.