Discussion There's no more joy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bachingchung, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that feeling when you read a synopsis and you feel all giddy and worked up? Yeah, I miss that. Don't get me wrong l, I still find a lot of promising novels on this site, but my main issue is that there are too few chapters translated at the moment.

I probably read most of the good novels I'd be interested in, and when that realization sink in everything was so bleak. I was like, "fuck I guess fan fiction is it then". Fortunately, an ad came to my reprieve, MangaRock. I'm saved from hours and hours of torture from inaccuracies and whatnots. I haven't read any illustrated stories aside from memes for almost 5 yrs, so there are so many available great stories available for me to binge.

Anyway, just sharing. Babush.

Sergi-66 likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah MR. Guess they gone that way now considering their ban.

3. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, wasn't MR getting shut down? And it's a scraper too.

4. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO mangadex and batoto are much better sites to read manga and whatnot, I read there frequently:blobpeek:

Bachingchung, otaku31, NamGi and 2 others like this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well this cat rereading some gender bender manga for the heck of it~
    then off to hentai site to search doujinshi~
    don't judge me
    please~.png
    both sites interface is ugh... really heavy~ mangadex also hmm need registration for few thing I don't mind it just nah maybe later~ high quality picture indeed but nah for me~

6. mrixo

mrixo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mangadex is decent but the original batoto was shut down and the domain was taken over by scrapers.

7. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I have always found the people that prefer shitty scraper sites like MangaRock or KissManga over something like Mangadex to be really fucking weird. Especially when their biggest complaint is having to make an account on Mangadex even through they have no problem having accounts on Reddit or NU for example.

TamaSaga likes this.
  8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    mangadex block search for non member unlike NU~ if I remember it correctly you can click tag ecchi for searching whole title under the tag but type on search tab for specific is no go for non member~ the scrap on other side you can search specific thing without register~ mangadex was like that before batoto crash or near that time or when ddos strikes and change forever~ only after have member id I know it a feature~ it matter of preference~ dunno about reddit cuz not use it

9. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know any manga reader app where you can download mangas for offline reading like Webtoon?

10. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I'm reading the last human, and the characters are so retarded. I almost return to reading novels immediately. However, I'm willing to give it another try.