Misc Think of interesting plot points for a xianxia novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Mar 28, 2016.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    To begin with, I'll give my own plot point:
    Jade Skin Human Cauldron

Dual cultivation by sexual intercourse is very effective method of cultivation, however it is too risky. Most cultivators overtax their meridians when cultivating by themselves with pills, so just think of the problems when you are coordinating with someone else. Most of the times, both cultivators, male and female, explode without specialized formations or someone with an higher cultivation supervising.

That is why 'Human Cauldrons' are refined. The body and soul of a beautiful, jade skinned female with a proud demeanor and limpid eyes is refined, so that her memories and personality are effectively destroyed.

A [Dual Cultivation Technique] is implanted inside her brain. This is basically a sexual posture which can be used to synchronize and boost cultivation. After circulating qi inside the Cauldron's meridians, the user of the Cauldron must take initiative in 'tandem training'. These techniques require the cultivator to use the Cauldron for more than an hour or two, so naturally, the user of a Cauldron must have stamina.

Note: A Cauldron is created to aid tandem training and stop cases of Qi Deviation and Meridian Crippling. Using it does not mean that Qi Deviation is impossible. Also, a Cauldron will be destroyed when excessively used. Formation Experts and Alchemists can fix ruined Cauldrons.

...So basically, Cauldrons are those peerless, jade skinned beauties brainwashed into sex dolls to aid cultivation by sex training. God, I am so disgusted with myself now.

neoshadow likes this.
  2. SirMajorLemon

SirMajorLemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Devils

Devils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As wierd as that sounds, I would probably read it in all honesty. Just as long as it doesn't get to descriptive with the sex.

neoshadow likes this.
  4. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

True.Sadist, Shio and RANTMAN like this.
  5. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl jnvfnvfutucbdtcbbyhn

Reading List:
    Link
    "Bacon's Rebellion". A piece of bacon gains sentience and starts his journey to become the strongest to gain revenge against the titans that ate his pack members.

SilverxCalibur, neoshadow and RANTMAN like this.
  6. Grandmist

Grandmist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summoning @Satan ,he should like this.
    On another note a unique weapon is a big plus.A different cultivation method from the masses is also a plus.(Think Qin Yu's Stellar Transformations)
    Not too simple plotline.(Think ISSTH)
    Idk i'll edit if I remember something.

7. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to point out most of the times and the inspiration behind your idea is done, It's done to balance out the yin and yang within males and females to allow for them to flourish, the whole one needs a certain amount of the other to flourish. this idea wouldn't work

8. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    There won't be any detailed sex scenes because come on, it's basically a sex doll. And it's too disgusting: What the hell are you going to do with an ancient, priceless Human Cauldrons owned previously by powerful Immortals? I don't know what I was think when ai typed that.

9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole idea behind this is simple: Yin and Yang have to balance for them to flourish. What if there isn't any balance? BOOM! Bloody Explosion! So the solution is simple: Human Cauldron. Instead of the 'intelligent female' balancing Yin and 'intelligent male' balancing Yang, the 'intelligent male' takes control over the 'Yin' of the 'cauldron female' and his own 'Yang', so that he can perfectly control and balance Yin and Yang.

10. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
    Dio cultivation

How to cultivate: Showing people sum dank dio memes
    4779287.jpg

neoshadow and Rreelentless like this.
  11. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    A plot point which was something like where killing others would create some form of impurities in your system could be interesting, I don't exactly know how it could be done but you could have some form of karma qi which would invade/clog your meridians if you were too ruthless. Characters would have to be, to a chosen extent, considerate of who they killed etc. Killing a certain amount of people would have terrible effects on your cultivation etc.

The first thing I think of though, that would really break this, is arrogant young masters from influential sects. They're already a problem, and they could definitely just ask other people to do the killing for them. The only way to get around it would be to have the karma or however you decided it to automatically sense who was responsible or be able to target multiple people, so a whole group could be tainted.

neoshadow likes this.
  12. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Now everyone, stop commenting about Human Cauldrons and submit your own xianxia plotpoints. And no shitty Ideas like cultivation by 'Dank Dio Memes' (WTF is Dio?)

13. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only, in your book the MC is mortally allergic to Yin energy. So he can't use a female partner. Instead, he must 69 males to refine Yang energy. If he doesn't do this regularly, his 9 Yang meridians will overflow with abundant Yang energy and cause him to explode.

14. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    limitless sword god did it and ruler of the land attempts that

15. God Of Time

God Of Time Nyanko's Loyal Minister.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sieg heil?

16. Sindaregion

Sindaregion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, that's messed up. I could go with a romantic "ying yang fusion" technique though. In this idea, the internal qi meridians would connect, allowing internal energy to circulate for a longer time in meridians.

Basically, you increase your qi cultivation by circulating your internal qi through your meridians, and each time the qi goes around it gets faster and your meridians get stronger. Since there's more "track" for the qi to run on, it can reach faster speeds with the "yingyang fusion" technique as well as more qi existing in the body to circulate (since there are two people), allowing the meridians to toughen much faster. This is the case because it is very fast to circulate qi, but it takes a long time for meridians to get stronger to be able to hold more internal qi.

This would only be possible under similar cultivations (the two cultivators have almost the same internal energy) and a specific 'technique' would be needed to link the two meridians together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Also, if one person screws up in the technique or isn't mentally in sync with the other person, a catastrophic failure would ensue crippling both members. So it's a high-risk, high-reward activity.

neoshadow likes this.
  17. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooo! Go Titans!!!

SilverxCalibur and neoshadow like this.
  18. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so they can cultivate normally and with pills but there is the option of refining a human cauldron which is essentially removal of the soul and only the body is alive and breathing, not much different from necrophilia if you think of refining a human cauldron as something forbidden

Rreelentless likes this.
  19. neoshadow

neoshadow Lurker Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish WDQK explored this more

Well, maybe a plot that explores one of the following things:
    1. Xianxia were the MC cannot cultivate and is never able to cultivate. This means even in future chapters he has no martial arts (even self-defense, no magic, and no special/cheat powers. However, like a Taoist grandmaster helps his companions grow. The tone here is to completely shatter the loner cultivator trope.
    2. An iron chef battle Xianxia toward the ultimate <insert common dish or cooking style here like curry>.
    3. A Xiaxia Exploring the Psychonauts elements from a Xianxia perspective
    4. Curse of gender change similar to Ranma 1/2
    5. A nonhuman comedy Xianxia (Slime Tensei ____ the Xianxia)
    6. A Xianxia that explores the Bagua and explains it so simply that even a non-Eastern 5 year old kid could understand.
    7. A Xianxia that does not involve dragons or reference dragons (its the challenge that counts here)
    8. A Xianxia with a strong female lead (been done before, but not popular)