Discussion This dude is a clown

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OldManGu, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...rge-floyd-protests/1eefhr1gpdx791oxlllizoun9i

One minute he’s screaming burn that sh#t down and the next minute he’s screaming arrest them. This dude is a giant hypocrite.

Also the people doing these riots are clowns. Over 99 percent of them don’t give a sh#t about George Floyd. They just want to take advantage of a bad situation. They just want to steal sh#t or enjoy being edgy. They think their cool burning everybody’s sh#t. I hope somebody goes and burns their sh#t down to. Let them understand that it’s not so fun. I hope this stops before some nut shoots and AR and kills a big crowd of people.

Arash1 and Delirious like this.
  2. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of them are actually protesters. Don't let the small amount of hooligans undermine what they are trying to achieve.

3. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t even think that cop was racist. He was just a giant jackass. I’ve known and seen a lot of sh#ty cops like that. They get a power trip from manhandling people. They get excited about the littlest bit of action and overreact to everything. I saw a cop body slam a lesbian white girl. I’ve never seen anybody slammed that hard in my life and I watch ufc. He thought she was a boy because she always dressed like one. He saw her getting physical with another girl and freaked out. After he slammed her he got on top of her and pinned her real hard. Most cops that commit crimes against black people do it because their assholes and not because their racist.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobexpressionless: locked. Seems contentious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.