Discussion This is scary

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link

Correct me if I m wrong but these people qualify as bigots right? So staunch in their beliefs they have no leeway for others

PS Is it normal for the jaw bone to break during tooth extraction.

2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the nightmares, which I will have tonight~

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this? Summary or something, anyone??

4. branislavs369

branislavs369 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest every time i start such a debate i get someone tell me it does not belong in such sites..... i am not telling you this because i personally dont like to get told that.... but i will be waiting for someone else to write it because it will happen.... someone will come and write it..... and i just wanna say that "you" the one that will write this.... you are on one side right because this is kinda a place where other things are discussed but on the other side i really dont like you because you try to tell people what they can and cant talk about ! (btw before someone accuses me.... i dont live in the USA and i dont care why wins.... we dont have oil so we are safe here....)

just wanted to get this out here..... i just hope someone will write it (it happens every time so its kinda a 99% chance it will happen) but if it does not happen it would be embarrassing....

Wujigege likes this.
  5. koijido

koijido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No just victims of a society that takes more interest in tabloid news than the people who run the country.

6. koijido

koijido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which tooth was it and what was the reason for the tooth being extracted.

7. Tsaimath

Tsaimath Otter Madness!

Reading List:
    Link
    I started it but don't think Ivan make it to the punchline, if there is one...
    If there is none, people should form a line to punch the maker of that clip

8. Luc666-_-

Luc666-_- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...wrong place to post this. See, we don't really like politics here. These are NUF forums. So, maybe just place this somewhere else.

@branislavs369 was I too mild mannered?

Wujigege likes this.
  9. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Premolar, upper. Did some research, seems pretty common place. I tried going to China but my visa was denied. Was already feeling aggrieved and saying its the third rate dentist who broke my jaw lol

About what Ivan and Luc said I can only laugh haha. I got banned for posting a Christian thread but sexists and misogynists,racists threads didnt get banned in the same forum. So I expected it thats why I said sue me in my previous "spam" thread

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  10. Byb

Byb fucking leftist liberal

Reading List:
    Link
    No punch line.
    One bigot, one stuck in New Age. Colorful and a bit caricatural but compared to Trump's supporters...
    Well, the Cruz woman is, for me, scary, but everyone is free to be stupid with religion. The other one is stupid with New Age.
    I Think i prefer crazy with a crystal globe than crazy with a gun. I fear less for my life.

Wujigege likes this.
  11. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think you hit a nice middle line of being polite enough so no one gets pissed and telling someone not to speak about something they want to speak about..... so i would say you are in the gray zone.... btw thanks for writing this it would be really embarrassing if no one wrote this.....

Luc666-_- and Wujigege like this.
  12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope trump hires the Mincraft community for his wall after he becomes the president, they make great buildings.

Byb and Wujigege like this.
  13. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then someone will try to burn it down.

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been binging on Samantha Bee and all I can say is that some people just hate women that they would vote for anyone who isnt Hilary Clinton. As Samantha Bee pointed her, both of them have faults but it does not take a Rocket scientist to see that one of them is not supposed to be there. Sadly, I think its a worldwide phenomenon. Sexism is very real and even allegedly liberal American is properly more sexist than the Arab nations she criticizes.

15. Mordreth

Mordreth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're kind of a troll, huh?

16. Byb

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god, there's a 3rd candidate to escape the democrats and republicans:

Damned

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Byb

Reading List:
    Link
    Naaa, it wouldn't be funny. It would be a pathetic fight between Johnson saying Trump is racist, Trump calling him a loser (which he obviously is) and Clinton looking with her smug smile because at least one of them need to look like a president and not a retard teenager.
    She may be a liar but she's a political beast whereas the two others are scary stupid.

EDIT: I think i'm starting to become crazy. I was convinced i was replying to someone about a 3 way debate with this post.
    I think i shouldn't be so prompt to judge who's crazy and who's not, now...

Wujigege likes this.
  18. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    i would say i would rather go with the stupid ones..... at least you know whats going to happen and i am sure after he builds his wall theres not much he will do.... as for the one that looks like a president..... i like russia..... i dont like war..... so yeah.... i am not a big fan of her and the fact that she knows how to do something is actually scary for me (i am soon in the age where i can go to war and if a war starts i will be one of the first ones to be trained and send somewhere against my will......) i really didnt want to reply because i dont wanna start such argument (thats why i deleted some things before) but i feel like i should reply to you because you kinda have a good point to with i kinda dont fully agree.....

19. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if he ever did get voted president, he'd at most be the second dumbest president.(Bush still dumber)

20. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Sam Bee. Is sexism playing a role in the election? Of course. Should you be talking about politics here? No. Now...if you wanted to talk about sexism that's different, but people will throw a hissy fit at the very idea there could be gender inequality in their progressive societies, so it would be better to just avoid the topic in general.

Wujigege likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.