Discussion This is unfair!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sleepandeatallday, May 24, 2023.

1. sleepandeatallday

sleepandeatallday [Goddess of Chaos] [An unprofessional therapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah...my school claims to be a modern open minded school.

Wait!? Really? I never thought things like this happened...

Emma626 and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!? >.<

Pretty crazy to hear it too... Never had anything like that happen in my schools... And well, my school uniform didn't have skirts, but if someone at school tried flipping my skirt, I'd punch them, never mind something crazy like molesting... *shivers*

Not to mention school authorities would instantly suspend anybody for a few days if they were caught doing any of that... Wild stuff, seriously.

sleepandeatallday and Emma626 like this.
  3. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt absurd with this one actually...

Except some private schools, in this tropical country it's common sense to wear uniform to school, so all kind of other rules are quite acceptable for me. But, some shirt uniforms tend to have thin materials and white in color so it's common to wear undershirt or tank top under the uniform. It's better for undershirt or tank top to be seen through the thin shirt than bare skin or bra, especially for those who easily sweat.

So, I just can't understand why they forbid undershirt and tank top...

4. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    the reason for restrictions on colors was gang related. ppl wearing certain colors signified you were related to a gang.

tank tops were prohibited with the excuse that it promoted aggressive behaviour.

Catshead and ReaderReader like this.
  5. Catshead

Catshead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dress one-to-one how the guys do. Can't tell you off if you wear the same thing as them.
    Ironically I've seen some cases where authorities don't like it when girls dress like the opposite gender. Yet don't let them dress how girls are comfortable dressing :hmm:
    Yes, personally when I see tank tops, I am filled with endless dread and violent thoughts, much like a bull to a red flag, I can't help but succumb to the Great Evil as it sends every neuron in my brain into overdrive.

aegis062 and Emma626 like this.
  6. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:
    Reminds me, our school used to ban red for anything, as clothes, as a pen color, as anything, each teacher will tell us their version of the reason but the most offensive one was when a teacher called red, a color for seduction, or for 'prostitutes' he looked at all the girls and emphasized on that word, like if we don't want to become one, we shouldn't use it or wear it. We were in primary so we didn't think he was lying, but some of us used to think far from that, we said that perhaps it won't attract bulls.

Last edited: May 26, 2023
    AliceShiki likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Emma626 likes this.
  8. taratorit

taratorit New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you, sis! That's really unfair!

Emma626 likes this.