Novel This isn’t really a novel just something I came up with let me know what you think...

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by theoldmonster23, Feb 19, 2021.

1. theoldmonster23

theoldmonster23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

Indomitable, Insurmountable, Invincible, Unconquerable... These were the words that are associated with your mother and father. Territory? Land? Resources?? Only the Strong are deserving of them, only the Strong can keep them in hand. Strength is all that matters, and from birth this word that has been like poison to your ears has pushed you forward through trials and tribulations. You stand at the forefront of your brothers and sisters with Pride and Arrogance. You are like a Ramrod Spear stuck into the ground, an unassailable mountain to them, one that they cannot go around but must break before they are allowed to pass through. Some fear you and respect you, some even adore you, and of course some... well hate you. As is expected of the first born, you have been an obstacle to all of them their entire lives. You tried to be that elder brother figure who helps them whenever they need it. But then your second sibling grew up to be mediocre and weak. The buffoon relishes in the finer things in life and foregoes being able to stand on his own. So you took a more stern approach to your third sister, She grew up fearing you more than respecting you, for only she can know of the true terror you posses. For the fourth you used a mixture of both tactics and.. it actually worked, this one grew up well decent? But still too weak.. well hopefully hard work can replace talent..sigh.. for their sake. The fifth and sixth well they hated you, one is the son of the North General, the other daughter of that slut who somehow bewitched your father or at least that’s the appearance he puts off. The seventh ah yes the seventh, your beloved seventh, the only one you truly guided on the path of cultivation, also the only one who has some semblance of posing a threat, but also the only one you consider a true descendant of your Emperor Father. Some say the seventh has the most talent out of all your siblings, of course that’s only in human standards, for only the beast tribes know of the terror of the Divine Golden Dragon that lays dormant in your blood...

jad14661 likes this.
  2. Saphychan

Saphychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww:

I like.
    I like very much.
    It's like a story premise. Do you plan to follow up on it?

3. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what's it gonna be about? is it gonna be about him raising his siblings or is it gonna be like "all my disciples are villains"
    Nowadays i prefer more light stuff where the mc would shower his siblings with love so this isnt fo rme but i see the appeal

4. theoldmonster23

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it’s pretty much a premise I’m just not sure whether people like it or not it’s also going to be an interactive novel so the readers choose what happens next.

5. theoldmonster23

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s basically a fight for the imperial throne but the MC is leagues ahead of his siblings so he doesn’t see them as a threat. Ofc they all see him as a obstacle to inherit the throne. The MC’s father is the ruler of one of three Greater immortal realms in the universe and he’s abdicating to pursue more power. What makes this novel interesting is the MC of this novel doesn’t actually need the throne like his siblings do. He’s the son of the Devouring Dragon one of the seven divine beast clans that reign over at least 7 universes each. He’s looking for disciples that he can groom and also doesn’t get along with his father so he’s doing this to be petty.

jad14661 likes this.