This Man in the Article...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dhark801, May 17, 2016.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Well things like slavery do still happen in the dark corners of the black market. You'd be surprise how many people get kidnapped a year and sold

2. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget chemical S, S as in salty.
    He said something about him not needing looks to rake in the the beautiful women.

ABMAINA likes this.
  3. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he is think his face is handsome no one want to say if his own face is ugly even if that its the fact lol

4. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all their fault. he made an offer, they accepted. if they don't want to accept and he forced them, only then is he to blame. this whole "degradation of women" is such idiocy. you can't "degrade" women as a whole by doing things to individuals. this collectivist bullshit feminism has brought down on us is such poison to the mind.

Byb likes this.
  5. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very difficult to lose billions of dollars in one generation. Millions of dollars sure. Billions is an entirely different animal

Risus likes this.
  6. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    welp.. to be fair, the vids quality is pretty low anyway.. and except for the inside of a car and a room, nothing proof hes rich. Uh. Whatevs. Im calling it a hoax news n vids

Casul Reader likes this.
  7. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitiful

CDLevit likes this.
  8. saffu

saffu dead

Reading List:
    Link
    A hoax? What about this is unbelievable?

I'm surprised they even reported this, really. It's like reporting that drug cartels exist or that people murder other people. Prostitution may be against the law, but people'll do anything for dat $$$

Arcturus likes this.
  9. MrMelon20

MrMelon20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha. You underestimate the power of a really cunning individual. All one needs is a signature in a well written power of attorney and puff, all gone.. :cool:

CDLevit likes this.
  10. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough. But even then, if he's not old enough to be declared incapable, it would still be a simple matter probably to take the individual to court for fraud.

CDLevit and MrMelon20 like this.
  11. MrNebulist

MrNebulist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regardless of the cause, it's degrading nonetheless. I acknowledge that women, whether they admit it or not, are part of this degradation.
    I apologize, but I haven't understood this partquite well. Would you explain

CDLevit likes this.
  12. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    So called "local wives" in South East Asia are pretty popular with westerners. They're happy to do so, since it's not a bad a life for them and most likely they'll live a better life off the money from the originally westerner than what they can ever earn.

thymee likes this.
  13. Nargol

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's use an extreme example. Josef Fritzl held his daughter captive as a sex slave for 24 years. They had seven children, 4 of whom joined their mother in captivity.

This is horrifying. and it is degrading to the women in question. but it cannot degrade anyone but the women involved, because no one else was involved.

We are individuals, not some hive mind operating through a telepathic link. When someone says "rape is degrading to women", that is incorrect. rape does not affect all women. to say that "rape is a degrading act" would be true, however; because to the person it happens to, it is.

Modern feminism wants us to believe that any act that happens to one person, affects all people like her. this is not true. Only if a majority or all of any given group are affected by an act, can something "degrade" them as a whole, for example sexualisation of women. although it's debatable what effect, if any, it has; if it does have any, it will indeed affect the majority of women in the western world, and thus can be considered "degrading to women".

When I used collectivism above, that's the way I meant it in. as for explaining collectivism or feminism as a whole, that's something I don't have the time, energy or capability for.

14. Nargol

Reading List:
    Link
    as for this part, you and I have completely separate viewpoints. they are adults, they have the capability of making their own decisions. You and people like you need to stop telling adult women what they can or cannot do with their bodies and lives. everyone has the right to make their own mistakes.

CDLevit likes this.
  15. MrNebulist

MrNebulist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the taking the time to explain.

CDLevit and Nargol like this.
  16. Night

Night Immoral member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atlast i know his girlfriend was a Slut..

17. Nargol

Reading List:
    Link
    you seem like a reasonable person. I'm happy to explain myself to reasonable people. I do come off as somewhat harsh sometimes, so sorry if I sometimes sound like a bit of an asshole.

MrNebulist likes this.
  18. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually disagree with the government forcing men to give child support for this reason. Men and Women have the rights to do whatever they want to with their bodies and if they don't want to be a part of their biological child's life they shouldn't have to.

Nargol likes this.
  19. Nargol

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm against it for another reason, actually. I believe any person of morals should be there for their child; that the choice is made already once it's inevitable.

However, if a man does not want a child, but the woman does, the man has no choice. If a man has no say in whether the child lives or dies (which he shouldnt. I do believe in a womans right to choose, as it is her body) then he certainly shouldn't be forced to pay for a child he does not want.

Arcturus likes this.
  20. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I meant, but I didn't full explain my words correctly. I too believe that any moral person should be there for any children they might hypothetically have, but I also believe that morals are distinctly separate from law, otherwise we would have people forcing their opinions on others. My morals are different from others and if someone doesn't want to have a child that is their right, to not be bound to it. However, on a personal level, man or woman, anyone who would disavow their child (which is also what I consider abortion to be) isn't worthy of my attention and I would cut ties with someone for doing it. Nonetheless, people always should have a choice.

Nargol likes this.