Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think we have to care about what they think of Carcel and whether he helped Emiliano. Haters will hate. For genuine readers, they’ll now find out why we say Carcel have always cared for Ines’s happiness in all lifetimes. That’s the important point I take away from the last scene. No other man has been so consistent in caring for her over the lifetimes except Luciano and her dad.

2. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do like how Carcel was drawn when he met with Ines and Emiliano. His expression is like what Ines has right now, an expression who already killed their emotion. You can clearly see the sadness with their eyes when having that expression. It must really be hurt seeing the one you love together with another man.

I can't deny that reading their hate comments is always entertaining. xD

3. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S OFFICIALLY 1M VIEWS NOW :blobparty:

4. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    DCC if you're watching us, we want more snu. :blobrofl:
    That's what I saw too. I also thought he looked sad in that panel when he saw them.

As for some interesting things, their house in Calztela is not a house from any of the assets stores. Artist/webtoonist friend told me it appeared to be specially made for this manhwa so we believed it was requested specifically to match what the author had envisioned for the house. ::bloblove::

[​IMG]

Also some things I've noticed. There's recurring themes of wheat in the background whenever it's showing flashbacks or some meaningful thoughts.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looking at what wheat symbolizes, in the bible it represents charity, love and prosperity. In many other culture it represents fertility, wealth, prosperity and life. Just a food for thought.

5. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys. The chapter was so damn cute :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: How can anyone hate this couple. I am just a bit sad that I'll have to imagine on my own how she rode and squeezed every last drop out of him :blob_blush: Just imagine what it could have been if they had drawn it.

6. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

I just positive when I see that scene. He's the one who ends up with her so he don't have to be sad anymore. Just glad it's another lifetime and Ines will know she wasn't happy. Can't wait for all that to be revealed.

I thought there home would look more like a small manor but it look like a house :ROFLMAO: their rat hole

Wish it was drawn too in a flashback but I'll take his words :love:

7. solaria_

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I can. The date represent the agony we would go through till next chapter is available :cry:

8. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect a "wheat" can be that meaningful just like what @Celebrianna qouted about the butterfly before. I hope there's more. . .
    yeah right, tbh I was just amaze how the Artist did his job well that's why I'd like to commend him for not disregarding small details like this just like the scars that was shown before.

9. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rereading the chapter and also saw this
    [​IMG]
    Is wheat linked to Calztela?

Yeah agree on the little details. I can even tell Ines making more expression now too. She been changing and getting swayed after their wedding night :D

10. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    Wheat is linked to flashback/imagination, not any specific place

11. lowhighlow

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it directly links to the relationship of the people behind it. Just like how @NohrNeir define it.
    yeah right, she acts more natural when she's with Carcel that she can't even notice what she just did. I think it is also a sign that her body instinct is already comfortable when she's around with him. (considering their past, I think it is safe to assume that instinct can't lie even the mind does or maybe I am just exaggerating? hehe).

Maybe it is also why I like how the Artist showed Carcel's expression because it shows his feeling during that time and also his selflessness. I know some would probably just disregarded it but, I think it is important to notice because it shows how Carcel see Ines during that time. It may not be viewed as his feeling for her for some but atleast it shows he was not selfish when it comes to Ines.

12. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this...is a masterpiece!! I love it so much, thank you for the spoilers!! I'm so glad I found this, and the spoilers are very detailed so I wasn't confused. Thank youuu!! The art is so good too, ah how blessed am I today~ :blobsneeze:

13. solaria_

Reading List:
    Link
    We welcome you to the fandom. Enjoy your time here with actual fans who love this story.

14. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how this forum is always active and everyone is kind and considerate in sharing thoughts and spoilers :blob_plusone:blobmelt_thumbs

Anyway, today’s chapter did affect people’s thought tho, especially let them see the chemistry between Ines and Carcel (their 10 hours+ obligation:blobjoy:)

15. lillac_rosies

lillac_rosies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the way the artist draws Carcel’s expressions. Some may not understand why he looked at them like that but after reading spoilers and understanding the context of that situation it makes you appreciate Carcel even more(He also looked 100x hotter with that expression ngl:blobcatcop:)

After reading the mirror scene spoiler I’m hoping the artist decides to treat us and give us what we want to see hehe….:aww:

16. foraminifera

foraminifera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend found this model.Artist changed the color of the roof to match the description of the novel.Looks great.
    pixel.sc/user/5fb62dda74718f0012e4c7f9/store?contentId=60ec58ba86b5c30012a600f8

And the plant looks more like a reed. I'm not really sure, but it doesn't look like wheat.

17. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so team Carcel but I find Emiliano charming too. Not a fan of harems but I may feel differently if it's those 2. LOL on another note, I can't help but Every time I see Emiliano, I read in my head "Emeeellliiioooooo". (Night at the Roxbury reference)

lowhighlow likes this.
  18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't take this the wrong way. But tbh Emiliano deserves better than Ines. Someone who matches him and genuinely fall in love with him. He is a good guy but we don't know anything about him, Ines or Carcel yet in the manhwa. Just because they were once married doesn't mean she suits him in anyway. He is a simple guy who should have a loving caring family and Ines carry too much baggage. Plus the guilt she carry for killing their child is not something that is ever going to vanish.

19. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm finding Ines's actions and words to be confusing and contradicting. For example, she said she did the bare minimum in bed, yet...... carcel says she went above and beyond. Do we get clarification later on that she is acting by her natural instinct to love Carcel. Like her mouth and brain are being over ridden by her heart? Dammit I don't want to wait 10 days!! I'm hooked I reread this one every time a new chapter comes out

lowhighlow likes this.
  20. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I find Carcel endearing. He’s a man who takes excellent care of Ines with all the patience in the world despite how difficult she is. There is no man in the story more suited for someone like her. They also enjoy the same things. What exactly does Emiliano and Ines have in common that can last a lifetime? Like Isabella said, love needs to be sustained. Why do you think Ines suits Emiliano? Or are you just saying you like the person who is Emiliano?