This novel needs some love

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Shuchou, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel title: Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Just posting some appreciation thread for this good novel. Also warning for a wall of text below

Let's start with the synopsis.
    These so called heroes are the MC's schoolmates. The handsome and beauties of the school or some sh*t( the hero party is a harem since there's only 1 guy).. anyway the hero is so god dxmn handsome that every woman on that world even a half dead grandma would fantasize having s*x with him. Well the most important fact is, the MC's first love/childhood friend is included on the Hero's harem.. I mean, party.

You might think.. "no wonder the MC helps the demon Lord, he's jealous!"
    Fortunately, he's not your typical JP MC. Hes not a psychopath that would kill because of jealousy. Although he's indeed jealous of the hero having his own harem including the MC's first love but , he won't let that simple thing cloud his own judgement.

Well what I like here is how mature the MC is but on the same time, adorably Kind guy.

Why mature? Well tho his childhood friend chose the Hero guy as the synopsis said, he didn't let this judge his way of thinking.. well in fact, for him , as long as his first love is happy, then all is fine and he too, have to find his own happiness.

Well yea he's a guy like any one of us(guys only). And some might feel that, he got NTR'd by the hero but his childhood friend is not his in the first place.. anyway, although he felt jealousy at the guy, he doesn't let it cloud his judgement.

Why Adorably Kind? Well he would help anyone as long as he knows it's for the greater good. But most importantly , how he undercover just to help the heroes and the silly mistakes he do sometimes.
    The MC is not a love-strck fool too and his personality is pretty much likeable.

There's a lot of funny moments too but the most you'll see is fight which is good too. The MC is OP but not overly OP. You can also feel how he gets mature on every chapter especially on the raw
    At first the MC would belittle himself but as the chapter goes by he will change that kind of thinking but ofc he doesn't reject the reality that he's not handsome like the hero. Especially he thinks that he's weak compare to the hero guy since he got beaten up once by him on their original world but he surpassed that by training hard .. his inner monologue feels like Hikigaya 8man a lot too(at least for me)

Tho this is a harem novel, it's more of an action novel? There's romance but few. Harem lovers would love this but on the same time, Harem haters would love this too. There's no tsundere arrogant young miss or something, there's no "kya kya" thing like fortunate bathscene or something. Most importantly, there's no dense MC. He's just pure dumb in terms of relationship with the opposite sex .. well in the first place, there no someone to be dense with ... Sad

The only con of this novel is that.. the HERO is so f***in hateful guy. Hes a b*stard that would help anyone as long as they're woman but won't bat an eye if youre a man. He got everything he wants while the MC is so pitiful alone(srsly it's a Feels when the MC flew alone while the heroes ....ah Fck forget it) but the main thing is...He NTR'd a lot of guy in that world with that punchable face of his. But don't worry since the MC ntr'd him too heheih hi hahahah .. cough.. co ugh.. anyway... The story is not really focus on whoto NTR or something since I've said a lot of that. But the story is all about character development since you'll see a lot of point of view(exclude the Hero guy), about the MC, about the pov of some girls in the hero party(includes his childhood friend) and about the world they would be living starting that day. In fact, delete all of that bull above , all of that are filler since this is all about the journey of the MC to stop the heroes from killing the Demon Lord as the synopsis said.

Also, DONT HATE his childhood friend. She doesn't deserve it.. a lot would definitely hate her but please Don't. Just think of her as someone you like but doesn't like you back. She doesn't deserve hate but respect.

Rejoice tho, since there's a 10% he will steal the harem of the hero... but don't let your hopes up since that's only a possibility. A wonderful possibility... Even in the latest raw, 3years story time(I think since there's no date indicate every skip), the girls are still in love with hero guy. But the possibility is still there since a lot of things happened.

To those that felt annoyed at the "misunderstanding" the MC made then this spoiler is for u. Also for those people that would read the novel and might ask "Why didn't the MC tell what he knew to the heroes" the spoiler tag below is for u too.
    What do you expect him to do? Talk to the Heroes and tell them that they're just being manipulated and there's no way to go back to their original world? Then that's idiotic as what he said himself. The heroes are strong, even stronger than most of the gods.. and if he by chance tell them everything then what do you think will happen?

A frinking war would broke and a lot would die including the heroes themselves!

The MC made his own choice, tho it is selfish, he did it for them. After all, as long as the dream and goal are there, people can keep living happily.

Well ofc there's a lot of misunderstanding that indeed happen but as I've said, the MC made his own choice to not tell them anything

Thanks for reading. If you like my video please smash that like bottom below and don't forget to subscribe! If you want to be updated on my new post just smash that bell icon so you'll receive notifications! You can also follow my Social media on the description below
    See you on the next video! Bye

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    tldr pls

3. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol i got recommended this like 3 days ago what a coincidence

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    *update* MC gets attacked (sexually) by the Goddess. Guess there is romance. :blobpopcorn:

5. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    this sounds like another di*kless beta mc. there's no way in hell that i'll read it..

6. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    You r wrong there my friend..

7. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    So , you saying his childhood friend still in love with the hero and the MC still in love his childhood friend. In summary MC STILL BETA

8. polarbot

polarbot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just misunderstanding b/w the mc and the heroine. Tho I love how the goddess fell in love with him (unintentionally). Well, the goddess will be more pleased after this since she dreams about him night after night

9. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    You might missed my post.. he already fine with his childhood friend as long as she's happy. I never said he's still in love with her. The MC only care for her as his friend, just how he saves everyone else in the hero party sometimes. Tho it is a spoiler, the MC have his own alr

10. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she already fell the moment she saw him first time.. that "unintentional scene" only adds to that lmao

11. golfapichai

golfapichai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really really interested, worried about the release schedule tho.

12. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a novel for masochists and netorare lovers, avoid it like the plague.

meiding9 likes this.