Spoiler This Omega is Immune to All Abilities

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Omega is Immune to All Abilities
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Yi Jiamu was a patient with the ‘Ability Deficiency Disorder’ and he inadvertently attracted Gu Yesheng’s attention.

The yandere beauty avoided by the entire school pinched his chin: Child, I will cover you in the future.

Yi Jiamu thought for a moment: In fact, it isn’t necessary.

At first, Gu Yesheng thought he was just shy. Later, he discovered that it really wasn’t necessary…

Yi Jiamu had a secret. He wasn’t lacking an ability, he was immune to all abilities.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : OIAA
    Alternate Title : 这个Omega全异能免疫
    Author : Eat Green Plum Sauce
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre :
    Action, Adventure , School Life, Shounen Ai

BScythe and Maomaomao like this.
  2. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    there's only about 30 more chapters left to be translated, but still waiting for spoilers pls ~

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  3. Whitefish

Whitefish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the side effects of enthus?

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter, it seems like a mob of non powered attacked the party. Shen Ling was there and it looks like they were targeting GYS. In the end it seems like something powerful hit YJ, what happened after?????????

7. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, I just finished the MTL and I can finally provide some spoilers even though the novel is almost finished lol. And I didn't understand everything, but I got the gist of it.
    so, there was the terrorist attack and they were indeed aiming for the ML in a way. They tried to blow up the MC to make the ML mad and in that way Shen Ling would force the ML to use his abilities which he succeeded in doing, although the ml's powers were too strong and they drove SL mad. Then the MC came unharmed so the ML relaxed, but his powers had already affected those nearby and caused them to faint. Anyway, the attack is over and they're brought to the hospital. Its explained that this terrorist group is a bunch of people who hate the technological advancement since they are afraid that they will lose their powers and influence since technology will get stronger and stronger and replace strong ability users. The mc figures out that the weapons they use is actually abilities because the explosion didn't harm him. The ML is resting and the MC offers him his pheromones so the ML starts biting on his neck and then the MCs dad and grandpa walk in hahahahaha. Obviously they're not happy, but when the police comes over to arrest the ML because he used his powers on the people, the grandpa steps in and invites him to their planet to recuperate before going with the police. On the planet the grandpa teaches the ML how to control the backlash of his ability because when the police do take him in they're going to test how safe his powers are, and if he can control the backlash then he should prove that he's in full control of his abilities and doesn't need to be locked up as a danger to society. So after a week, they have to go back. The MC goes back to school and the ML goes to the police to take that test which he passes. Then on the way to the school he suddenly disappears. They find out that he's been kidnapped by the terrorist group and through SL they manage to deduct that they want to use the ml's powers for their own. They also discover who the mastermind is which is the ml's teacher (the one who saved his life). He's been the leader and the spy which is why they could never catch the terrorist group because the one in charge of catching them is actually their leader lol. So we get to see that this dude is a bit nuts. He doesn't fear the technology advancement, but instead he's a victim of the former war? This part was a bit unclear since I didn't get if the leaders made something wrong during the war and a lot of people paid the price or if something else. But obviously something happened during the war and a bunch of people were harmed and paid the price so basically he just wants the world to burn now to repent or something (I might be wrong though). Anyway, the ML is heartbroken and the teacher is trying to make the ML feel betrayed to break him down because they've put in some sort of genetic chip inside him to absorb his powers. And to do that they need him to be mentally weak so that they can force him to use his powers and suffer from the backlash. So the ML plays along but since he has the ring with the MCs powers and because of grandpa's training he is able to hold on and trick them for 2 days before they decide to enter the room and see why the power isn't absorbed. And when they do, the ML kicks their asses and at the same time the MC comes with the military to destroy their hideout and rescue the ML. They succeed and the teacher has gone mad and will spend the rest of his life in a coma. The ML is taken to a hospital where his grandpa comes to visit with someone, and that someone says that the grandpa is actually weak and he shouldn't be travelling but he did to see the ML which means that he probably cares for him a bit? Anyway they can't get the chip out since it's fused with ml but at the same time the chip continues to absorb his powers and distributes it to bombs all over the galaxy. So the MCs dad says that they need to fuse the MC and the MLs Gene's together? While the military searches for the bombs. And that's what they do, then they go back to school where the MC is voted on as the new team captain. Everyone is happy and the end. Then there's side stories but I haven't read those.
    Yeah that was basically it. I might have misunderstood or missed something but this was the gist of it.

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  8. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow what a twist, I thought it’s just fluff and all

9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me, any love rivals? Or more detail spoilers? I want to read but still hesitate