This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Morimirror City)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by System, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "PON!"

Likewise, Senya smacked her fist on her other palm thrice, and tossed out her hand sign.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Derrax, leegood and Way like this.
  2. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Senya won.
    "....REMATCH?"
    Sigh.
    10 seconds later.

"OOOHHH NOOOO."
    You lost. 0-3. I have never been so disappointed in someone in my entire life.

Derrax, leegood, MaliMi and 2 others like this.
  3. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "SO. WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU DICTATE, VICTOR?"

4. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm guessing that nice-looking ring's out of the question, so...I want a drink instead!"

Derrax, Way, leegood and 1 other person like this.
  5. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, please, for the love of god, just take me from this maniac already-
    "SURE, I'LL TREAT YOU. LET'S SEE..."
    Looking around, Yi laid his eyes on the nearest inn on fire.
    "SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLACE. HEARTH IS NICE AND COZY. HEY, THOSE ARE QUITE A NUMBER OF BARRELS LEFT UNTOUCHED! LET'S GO!"
    Yi quickly made his way in, sitting his ass on a chair that was currently burning as he used a breeze of frost to brush away any flame encroaching on his sack of coins.
    "GRADE 4 ARBHOUR GOLD. OOH, DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD THIS HERE. AND WHAT IS THAT? 55% ALCHOHOL BAIJIU?"

Derrax, leegood, MaliMi and 2 others like this.
  6. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "A good drink must always be accompanied with good cups to hold them! There's none of the lacquered sets here, but seeing the circumstance, I guess it can't be helped, ahaha!"

Senya dug around behind the counter a bit, and came up with two ceramic bowls which she proceeded to set on the table.

"They'll have to rebuild anyway, and the alcohol will just be wasted since they won't be able to sell them, so let's do them a favour and finish the lot for them, aha!"

Derrax, Way and leegood like this.
  7. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "INDEED, INDEED!"
    At this moment, Yi, set up three entire barrels of alcohol near the table, before busting their tops off with a single gesture as ice cold wine spurts out from the top.
    *Inaudible ring groaning* A wine cooler isn't the worst thing I've ever done, but *more inaudible groaning*
    "LET US DRINK! I'LL LEAVE SOME FOR YOU LATER, RING!"
    *Ring sputtering*

8. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Righto, bottoms up! First one to drop will have to clean up this place later!"

Senya scooped out a bowl of alcohol from one of the barrels, and chugged it.

9. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    You would think it's impossible for a man that is fire to drink, but Yi just threw a bowlful of that onto his face.
    "AH, THIS IS GOOD."

Derrax and leegood like this.
  10. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Tastes different from the fare I usually drink, but it's not half bad!"

Senya reached for her second bowl.

"So, old man, you're not with those fiery creatures? If that's the case, you must be a fire elemental, then?"

11. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "I AM. MATERIAL REALM BORN, OR REBORN, I SUPPOSE? WASN'T ALWAYS ONE. WAS JUST CHILLING IN THE CITY BEFORE THE SUDDEN INCURSION, WHERE I MANAGED TO SAVE SOME OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE TAVERN I WAS IN, BUT ENDED UP GOING FULL ELEMENTAL FIGHTING OFF A PARTICULARLY POWERFUL CREATURE....AFTER I GOT DROPPED INTO AN ENTIRE SHOP FULL OF MYSTERIOUS MAGICAL OILS THAT MAKE YOU SEE ALL KIND OF COLOURS. I STILL DO. IN FACT, FOR SOME REASON THIS RING OF MINE SEEMS TO TALK AFTER THAT INCIDENT, SOMETHING ABOUT INFINITE POWER YADDA YADDA."

...Am I a joke to you?
    YES YOU ARE, NOW PIPE DOWN.
    Gulping a bowl down, Yi continued.

"AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE? THE FIRE IN YOUR BLOOD TELLS ME SOMETHING, BUT I DON'T QUITE HAVE THE FULL PICTURE."

Derrax, leegood, Naraku and 2 others like this.
  12. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fire in my blood? I guess that's an apt way to put it, aha! I used to be human not too long ago, but all sorts of things happened, and now I'm one foot in the situation of an Oni, and I simply have to fight something every now and then else I'll go mad, haha! I was out when this craze started, and managed to get rid of a few of those things, but the last one was quite sturdy and got me quite good, so I'm here now instead of brawling out there! Haha! Ow!"

Manually cracking one of her ribs, Senya reached for another bowl.

"So, the ring talks? Is that why you're able to use ice based attacks in addition to fire based attacks? Or are you one of those rare dual-elementals?"

Derrax, Way and Naraku like this.
  13. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "YIKES. WATCH THAT RIB."
    Another bowl downed.
    "DON'T KNOW. I PRETTY CERTAIN I'M HIGHER THAN A KITE RIGHT NOW SO I AM GENUINELY UNCERTAIN WHETHER IT'S JUST MY IMAGINATION OR NOT, BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE A POINT. ALTHOUGH IT DOES HELP I HAVE A SMALL WATER AFFINITY FOR SOME REASON, APPARENTLY."
    "...."

Derrax and Haxagen like this.
  14. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, high or not, at least you seem pretty lucid to me! People who lose all traces of rationality upon touching the slightest bit of liquor have no business drinking, ha! And the rib will be fine, I heal faster with alcohol in my system! Or at least that's what my grandma used to tell me, hahaha!"

Laughing, Senya tossed the bowl and went directly for the barrel.

"Still, I wonder what caused this mess to begin with? Having a ring that controls ice seems pretty...coincidental...with all of these fire creatures running around. It's like it's here to oppose them specifically, haha! Although, what are the chances of that, eh?"

Derrax and Way like this.
  15. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "AT THE SAME TIME, INSANITY IS OFTEN UNDER THE GUISE OF SANITY. INSANE MIGHT BE A STRONG WORD, BUT THERE IS CERTAINLY NO DAMN INDICATION WHETHER I'M THINKING STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW."
    reeeeeeeeeeeee

"YEP, DAMN RING JUST HOLLERED SOME BLOODY MURDER INTO MY EAR.
    Another gulp.
    "HAH! INTERESTING CONSPIRACY THEORY THERE. LIKE WHAT, A FLAMING SWORD THAT POSSESSES UNBRIDLED POWER CLASHING WITH A RING THAT ALSO GRANTS UNBRIDLED POWER OR SOMETHING? INTERESTING, BUT UNLIKELY."
    I have so many words regarding how much of an asshole the Sword of Summer is. That d-
    "BUURRRRP."

16. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ahhhh, that's the stuff!"

Senya puts down the barrel momentarily.

"True, true enough, haha! Let the scientists and researchers decide on what makes people crazy and what doesn't, eh? People like us, when we see a good drink lying around unattended---well, we'll just snag it and chug it! No amount of years will ever be enough for someone to worry about something, ha!"

The girl spewed some alcohol over her wounds.

"Oww! When they said alcohol was a good disinfectant, they sure weren't kidding! Anyway, assuming the alcohol hasn't gotten to both of us right now, that ring might be sentinent, hah! That's not something you see everyday!"

Way and leegood like this.
  17. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil:babu waved as the two of them left
    :hmm: hmmm
    :aww: Ah! time to play with teddy! (@MaliMi )

MaliMi, Haxagen and Way like this.
  18. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM SENTIENT, YOU BLOODY BUFFOONS-

"MAYBE, MAYBE, OW, HEAD IS RINGING A BIT, I GUESS IT MEANS TIME FOR BARRELS UP!"

Suddenly, Yi gripped one of the barrels, before dipping his flaming head into the entire barrel, chugging it like a cow.
    If the surface of it started to combust, he most certainly didn't notice.

19. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hah! You certainly have a gut to match, but I'm not giving ground that easily!"

Senya lifted her barrel again and begun chugging from it as well, not noticing the occasionally spillage that sloshed over her lips.

20. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    After a moment, the entire barrel lit up in flames, and Yi then threw that into the flaming wreckage around him.
    "URP. THAT CERTAINLY HIT THE SPOT."