Role Playing This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Registration Open)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by System, Jul 25, 2019.

1. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sweet mercy, the clanking.

Relieved that the go big or go home strat went over as smooth as the World Cup's fake ass grass turf, I finally breathe again.

"If a Quest to scour the globe for mentors or magical libraries or whatever is what it takes, then I think it's worth it. After all, it's only fair that the shield be as strong as the person wielding it. Guess the more danger I put myself in, the stronger I'll get. Like a Dr*gon B*all zenkai boost but to my metaphysical magical body." Just thinking about how dangerous the path I just chose made me pale up again.

"So er, click yes to confirm? Oh oh and one last thing before you set me off, can you give me the whole Pinocchio? Closest I got in my last life was and I quote 'Boy Flavoured Lacroix'. Come on, make me a real boy, whatever that means in this new world..." Set phasers to Dong.

I cautiously raise my arms in a T pose and shy my face away, half expecting some sort of holy ray to make all the wishes into horses and ride off into the sunset.

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link

I have no idea what it's yammering about.

I pass over a brochure from my files. It depicts the previous mental health consultant, all in cartoony cutesy style. You know, the three meters tall six long fat slug with vertical mouth splitting its top half and way too many eyes than necessary? Well, on left side it's wearing some kind of white coat while on the right side it's sucking on someone's head. The text is in Elder Tongue but that's not important at the moment.

"Do you need an expert check up on your mental health? You don't sound very sane. K͙̩͎ͥͫz͕̦͇̦̙̥͕ͫ̈̏z͚͚͐ͪ͋̓́hͯͯ͠k̒̾ͫ̃̈͏͓̻p̥̙̃̆͑ͨ̾̎l̴͊ͮ̚k̰̹͡t̜̲̔̃k̼̳̝͙͇̳̔͌̀ͅhͪͦͬͫͥ is one of the best at its field of study, I assure you."

Zone Q11 and Exitiumm like this.
  3. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "At the cost of my Gastropodic Virginity, allow me to clarify. Ahem. Can you swap out my coochie for a cannon or can't you?!"

As much as I appreciated the cartoony yet undecipherable script, I needed to clarify this finely defined and genital related point. If I was freaking out over dying before, then wow: the sequel.

"You know, use your god-powers to poof me some penile pelvic structures?" gesturing awkwardly I realize I was never really good at giving people the whole personal hoohah talk.

"You... /did/ realize I wasn't a guy right?"

((lmao my fault, i was in the middle of making my ref pics))

4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, you're talking about gender. In section two of the booklet it should be clearly written, you could spare a bit of your points to alter it as you like. Including keeping your original body. Or you could just leave it to fate and acxept whatever you'll be born with."

The booklet flips to section two. It kinda irks me that the hopper isn't reading it properly.

"Ah, I really dont care what's your current gender. Not my place to assume either, unless if you prefer us managers to strip you people bare to check beforehand."

5. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Blame it on post-mortem-rigor-dyslexia." I pout.

"And I thought you were a God? Who manages the Managers? Or is there wait another-- I'm rambling again..." holding my head in my hands I clear my head for the nth time.

"Just, yes, plug points into both the barrier in my pants and the barrier my magic is going to make against the monsters. Please? Or... Amen?" this time I clasp my hands together in a classic holy pose.

6. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, fill this form please."

The same form, really. Identity, points allocation, stuff like that. Then I can kick the lunatic out.

Blitz and Haitaka like this.
  7. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unclasping my hands like a moron, I sheepishly fill out the form. More paperwork, good lord. I can only hope that the new world is as largely illiterate as fantasy novels had led me to believe.

Name: Blue
    Race: Human
    Ability: Barrier Aptitude (Neophyte Aegis)

(Points: +1 Penis
    Luck: Rank A
    Speech: Rank A)

Passing the paper back for what I can only hope is the last time, I try to stir up some idle and inane chitchat. I hope I slipped the upgrade to my minor stats without incident.

"So, about those points is it like one point per square inch down there or something, or is it like a lottery point thing where I get one but someone else has to donate theirs? And about the Barriers thing, do I say any magic words like Abra-ca--" this monologue will go on forever if you let it.

8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Forms filled, have fun out there! Just pick a direction!"

The windows slam open, and the lunatic is sent careening out into the void and down to the planet. Gosh, I'm not good with the gibberish talky types. Well then! Back to bed I go!

9. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I be next ?

10. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patience. Look at the post I quoted.

11. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Invalid input, -15 LCK]

12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I'd swear it was F))

Naraku, Blackwater and Blitz like this.
  13. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Forms will be provided only after the applicants have proven worthy and will be provided via pm. Registration is open. Check the first post in the thread.

Ddraig, A5G_Reaper, Blitz and 4 others like this.
  14. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
    Is RNG registration an option?

15. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask the Goddess to roll some dice, I guess. It's an open ended thing before you receive your form. If you want it filled out, you can ask.

16. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    R-eapers
    N-onsensical
    G-uidance

Zone Q11, Exitiumm, Ddraig and 3 others like this.
  17. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    65c.png

Haxagen, Zone Q11, Exitiumm and 3 others like this.
  18. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    ((as in now you have an extra penis?))

Blackwater and A5G_Reaper like this.
  19. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    "Reaper of my soul (pun intended), I have just read that there is an option to reincarnate available as the future path for me. Can I get some further details on it?", I asked in a respecful voice. " I am also unsure how should I address you. " I paused a bit as if recalling something. Continuing further I explained, " Death was not the most pleasing experience I had so I am kind of being slow right now. "
    @A5G_Reaper

BlueStar413 likes this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "I haven't even said anything, but it's good to have someone quick on the uptake for once. It's in the booklet on the table, just read it. Call me whatever you want, if I dont like it I'll throw you out yeah?"

((Details below))