Mini RPG This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Summoning Area)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by System, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohoho, well sorry to disappoint. I have nothing in that regard sadly. And all martial arts I know from my previous life is relatively minor and weren't meant to kill in our day and age." I waved him off, as there was no need to pretend of an ability I didn't have, besides no matter how hard he thinks I doubt he'd guess it correctly.

"I can try though, I am rather confident in my footwork after all." And that I was from my years of agility based sports. I went on ahead, trailing behind the knight who was greatly slowed by his cumbersome armor, something I had no confidence in getting through. Luckily he seemed to take off his helmet, where to? I had no idea, but it was my only opportunity of getting him. After a few seconds of formulating a plan, I decided to act.

Holding my dagger in my right hand, I started running from behind a large tree which was out of the man's direct sight and crashed into him, something which fucking hurt due to the steel armor, I just barely made him fall from the impact. However deciding to not waste a single second I pulled the knife over and plunged it downwards, right into the throat. The place of which I suspected to be the best option for killing the man while putting my hand over his mouth to try and muffle any sound.

Luckily it only lasted ten, maybe twenty seconds, I wasn't keeping count, until he stopped struggling. Fuck, that was harder than I thought.

Naraku, Derrax and Way like this.
  2. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Even with the knowledge that it was just a simulation, talk about grisly.

I just continued to keep a lookout in case of anyone approaching before sending a thumbs up in order to indicate all was clear.

Exitiumm, Naraku and Derrax like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am unsure whether that’s a good idea or not. But I feel nostalgic, and since I wished to explore something. What about some isolated village during the Black Death? A village in quarantine, guarded by some people-- my goal would be… mmm… what would be logical? Burning them to stop the disease..? I guess it would works but… burning people alive.. I might happen to meet worse on my way, so, let’s get prepared I guess..?

Dagger would be the only weapon I own, I suppose. Nothing much more-- now, let’s see, in the forest near a road, it seems and-- what the hell is that scent?! It smells so… nasty, and I am not in the village. I can just follow it.
    As more I approached, sneakily, hopefully… all I know is that I shouldn’t be too slow, but too fast either. I just have some experience with sneaking out of the house when I was still-

A dozen of minutes later, I saw the village, there were militiamen holding some crude weapons. I guess we must be in the North then? These villages usually know some stuff due to the war going all around. They probably learnt from their elders. It seems that they are using spears and tridents, not too bad, better than a sword at the very least. Let’s see-- in order to learn as much as I can, I need to assassinate one of them, then flee while getting tracked.

As my heartbeat kept on quickening as I successfully happened to go behind the guards, I took my dagger and heard some broken speech. Literally at the perfect timing...
    “Itsch en envader!”

I panicked and slashed at the one I sneaked upon, I felt the blade passing through his throat, the blood ousted then I began to run back from where I was coming from, the forest. Disgusting, disgusting… eww, all that blood… that’s worse than a fist fight… I shivered and felt apprehension as I wondered whether to finish the scenario or not.
    Did I have a choice?

...that’s stupid. Yes, I have one, I think the question should be : “Will I have a choice?”, now, I do not know. So, I need to prepare no matter how repulsed I might be in front of all this blood… pictures are fine, but the real thing always terrified and sickened me. It reminds me of the first time I donated my blood. I did not really mind it, the second time was… strangely harder than the first one.
    Everything was the same, yet, I felt even more apprehensive than before. Kind of odd I suppose..? Might be because of what I have read and learnt about what was happening in foreign countries. I do not know--
    Time to stop sidetracking, losing them was easy. I suppose they don’t want to go too deeply in the fore- at this moment, I heard wolves. Ah shoot, I forgot how starving wolves-- on top of that, they might be infected by the Black Death as we- that’s fine, it takes between 3 or 5 days before dying. I can’t stay more than 1 day inside.
    Guess, I gotta climb! Wolves are usually in packs, thus, staying down too long would be my doom.

I need go back near the village but by jumping on branches..? I am gonna slip and break my neck or legs and get devoured. Yeah, but no thanks! Waiting that they go away ain’t a good idea, I don’t have time to waste and-- well. That’s it.
    Okay, okay. Delving into the forest was bad idea, might be why they did not follow me, I was too scared that they might own a crossbow.
    Let’s try to travel through trees… fortunately, the branches are wide. As I tried to prepare myself, I heard a noise, other than the wolves hurling, it sounded like a whistl-

My head turned toward the sound and-- I saw it, a hunter, who would have thought that there was a noble here? I felt it, it pierced me.
    Blood began to flow out of my chest, as well as life, I fell backwards. My mind became hazy at this moment, pain took over my mind, I could not scream as-- the wolves began a feast.

“...”
    I woke up, back at the start. Details of this death slowly unfolded. I decided I would do something more straightforward and less hazardous... once... once... the word limit decide to leave me alone! It begins to be repetitive!

A5G_Reaper and Way like this.
  4. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, I was trying to forget about those..." Averting her eyes, Ranko turned to the other two.
    "Oh, thanks~" Touching the area of the crystal where he had placed his hand, Ranko started feeding on his mana.
    "The night was... uhmmm... normal, I guess? I had conversation partners with me the whole time, so there's that." She welcomed Spear with a smile.

5. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Derrax likes this.
  7. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: I fixed it I think.

Way likes this.
  8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Derrax likes this.
  9. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of your post, you said that you didn't want to change race because you were a handsome Human.

10. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I seem to have overdid it with the teasing.

I looked at Ranko, who was busy speaking to two other people, and smiled lightly. As I had thought, she was adorable indeed. In fact, she reminds me of...hmm? Who did she remind me of again? Someone I've known quite well long ago, maybe? Oh well, doesn't matter.

There were some trivial annoyances, I'll admit, such as having forgotten just about every personal memory from long ago, but really, those are but minor issues, hardly worth mentioning. It doesn't affect my ability to provide for myself...or others, for that matter.

Quickly I took another look at Ranko. She was busy helping herself to mana from other person...Ah, I forgot the shirt guy's name.

*Doki doki*

For some reason, watching it makes my blood boil. I feel a strong urge to swat some flies away right now---Oops. Let's not give her undue distress beforehand, me. That'll cause unnecessary...complications.

Ah, it's getting hot again. Ohhh...My body feels like it's on fire, burning away at me from the inside...but this isn't too unpleasant either. I want to see what she'll look like in her prime. I want to see the rush of raw power, that surge of overwhelming magical might that trumps science and logic. I want to fight her in a no-holds barred match. I want a serious fight with lives on the line...

Ï̴̩̂̆ ̶̩͖͒̎w̷̟̙̏a̴͖̗͝n̴͖̼̲̔̍̏ṱ̵̽̽ ̶̡͇̈́̊ṫ̵̡͙o̷͉͓͐ ̶̡̜͒ř̷̦̅̿i̴̧͑̈́̈p̵̨̺̘͊̈́ ̶͖̗̞̍h̶̰͝è̵̻͇̬ŗ̵̲̬̇͝ ̶̭̖̒̔t̸͇̆͜ǒ̵̞͂͛ ̵̛͎̠̼͋͂p̸̺͙͓̀̏i̷͇͒͝e̴̜̥̓̓ċ̴̟̱̆e̶̗͑s̴͍̃ ̷͎͒a̷̛̜̤͍̾͝ǹ̴̢̠͓̋d̶͉̓̋ ̵̪̪͒f̶͓̯̆͠e̷̖͙͑a̴͍̿s̷͉̮̰̿̍t̴̟͇̃̔͑ ̵̘̜̺̎͂o̵͕͔̯͝͝n̸͇̔ ̵̖̦̆͒̍h̵̠̋̓̋ë̴̞́r̵̰̊̌̈́̊̕ ̷̬̒̏č̷̨̯̦̭̇̚ȍ̸̝͉̽͒̈́r̵̡̝̺̩͑̾͊p̴̢̗̕ş̵͇̊ȇ̶̢̳̼͕͆,̴̧̣͓͙̄͂̓͝ ̸̩̫̈́̅͋̌t̷̖̰̎̉̈͗̊ͅo̸͇͆̈̽̂͜ ̷̝̮̇͜s̷̗̫̀̊͠t̴̨̬̍̑̈́ŕ̴͇̱̥͍̄̊͗̄į̷̘̩̥͆̕p̴͍̭̿ ̶͔̍͛t̵̞̂͛͌̕͝h̸̡̖̮̞͔̀̊̊̃͝ȩ̶̺̃ ̶̢͒m̴̻͎̀͌͋̎͝ͅe̷̼̯̰̲̓̽̒͋͘ä̶͉̩͍́̔ṫ̴͋͆ͅ ̶̢͚̓͊̄̀f̶̺̪̳̗̠̎͋r̴̢͕͔̤͂̔̇́͝o̵̳̪̰͉̾̈́m̷̢̰͍̔ ̴̢̯͓̪̞͂̋̓̊h̷̝̪͚̖̎͋͛͗̃͜é̵͕̯͔͍̟͊̈́̕r̸͔̊͑̀͆ ̴̼̯̹͂͌̾̉ḃ̵̡͕̱̻̳̾̄̌o̵̘̟̻̓̒̌̕͘͜ñ̶̜͉̀è̷̻͈͓̓̽͝s̵̝̼͉̓͠ ̵͇̟͚̲̈́̄̒͑à̴̯̤̝̩̽n̶̹̜̗͚̓͑ḏ̶̨͎̺͗͆ ̸̯̲̫̜̹̄̓l̵̜̦͊̾̉̕͘ả̴̧̓͐͘p̴͉͎̲͖̱͆̀̆͂ ̷͙͚̙̉ͅu̷͎̜̫̇̈̅p̵̩̕ ̶͔̜̬̘̑̒̑a̷͈͔̽̀̽̋̀l̵̡̩̰̦̃̈͜l̸̖͒ ̵̼̦́͌̽̎̂ẗ̸̳́͋̀h̴̫͆̀̎̊̆a̷̱̗͑́t̶̹̱͍͖͜͝͝ ̵̨͓̖̯͇̽́̈͠b̸͇̓̑͌̈l̵̫̚͜ȯ̶̝o̷̳̪̖̜̍̉̊͝d̷͎̪̙̓͑͠.̷̧̬͚̱̼̉́̑

But for now, just sit tight and wait until I get you out of there. As for after that, well...fufufu~ With such a huge prize up for grabs, it's worth waiting a bit.

As they say...fortune rewards the patient.

11. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I totally did not forget that >.>))

12. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Keeping my hand on the crystal I feel something leaving my body slowly but surely.

'Similar feeling I suppose,' I thought to myself while keeping my hand there until she was satisfied.

13. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranko felt a chill run down her spine for some reason. She took off her hand from the crystal out of instinct and looked around like a frightened animal.

Naraku, SpearOfLies, Haitaka and 2 others like this.
  14. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Is it night right now in ic? Dinner time?))

15. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing that, Senya gave her a smile of reassurance and kindness, not saying a word.

16. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I suppose you're done then," I said taking my hand away from the crystal, "Well then, I'll see you later," I said as I walked towards the library.

17. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm? Did something scare you?" I asked confused.

(( Time is fuck up so you can do think whatever time it is. Just within the reasonable. ))

18. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Senya smile put Ranko's heart at ease for some reason, and she smiled back and calmed herself down.
    "Yes, most probably..."

Haxagen likes this.
  19. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't worry... I don't know what was with me~ Just suddenly felt a bad feeling... Maybe I ate too much?"

20. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you sure?" She didn't seem too confident with her answer. "Welp. If you need anything, as long it doesn't go against my own moral, I will help you." I smiled as I patted the crystal as a way to give comfort.