Mini RPG This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Summoning Area)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by System, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    But why?
    Surely it can't speak so simpler- oh, no worries, I understand, I absolutely understand.
    There is a deeper meaning behind those words! Now, what could she be talking about?
    Let me run the Fibonacci sequence through those words first. 1, 1, 2...
    ...For fucks sake, enough is enough.
    I turn around in seiza pose, with the most polite smile I can muster.
    "I'm deeply sorry, I didn't notice you were there just now. Now, who do I have the pleasure of-
    Young girl. Apron. Nothing else.
    INTERNAL SCREAMING SUPPRESSION MEASURES: ONLINE
    Thankfully, any remnants of my manly hormones were of no harm against my immense mental fortitude, yes, surely nothing can go wrong with staring at this work of ar-
    "...please, get some clothes." Eventually I managed, clutching my face, in sore defeat, that I had found myself in this mockery of a situation.
    Where is the bar in this place, anyway?

"

Exitiumm, Naraku, SpearOfLies and 4 others like this.
  2. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "If it's chocolate it better be a Snickers..." letting my guard down a bit I get out from under the overturned furniture and approach cautiously.

"Sorry for being, um, rationally irrational? I'm still not used to, all this." gesturing to the the tableau of terrors.

"It's nice to meet the both of you, really. My name is Blue, and I might be weak right now but I received the Blessings from a Goddess of some of the strongest Barrier Magics ever," I hope "If you guys let me follow you, I'll pay you back for sure. No sex stuff."

3. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you sure? You seem like you are freezing. I can offer you my t-shirt. It's not much but it may help you not catch a cold." If she is going to refuse that, it's pretty much guaranteed she is a pervert exhibitionist.

Exitiumm, Blackwater and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "No no no, she was just being petty cause she has a poor personality! C'me on, age is just a number! Albeit, in her case, it could be a 3, 4, 5 or whatever digits number..."
    ...I think she may be right to be angered now. I mean, what if you are XXXXX old? Man, that would be terrible. I actually feel sorry now...
    "Eh..."
    I doubt those teeth could do mu- waitwhat. Eating us? Is she that hungry?
    ... let's treat it as a joke.
    I mean, cannibalism is okay as long as you are starving... is she? I looked around and saw an horse with wings a bit faraway. That would be perfect... I think. I mean, horse is tasty on top of that! Even better roasted!

"There is a horse with wings over there."
    I cleared my throat and looekd away.

5. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "I am wearing some right now, though? Clothes, that is. See the apron?"

I lean forward for a closer inspection. Seems good, no heart attack, no amnesia. Umu.

"Anyway, the loli seems to want to have us all for lunch, so---"
    "---I'll have to reject."

6. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, whatever is more convenient to you. Not that I am bothered by having a strange name, I'd rather that than having none." Pondering for a bit, she continued. "Hmm... well, I do believe you may find something to dress in the library. Whatever it is that goes through the mind of the Librarian eludes me, but from time to time I see him hauling all sorts of useless knickknacks inside together with the books..."
    "What is it?" Turning to the new guest, she showed a forcefully friendly, though slightly annoyed smile to them.
    "Hmmm... well, I can only wonder." Lightly flicking the crystal, a small crack appeared, liberating a bit of light and making the room tremble. "It's not like I'm particularly friendly with the Librarian, nor am I able to visit it myself."

7. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well that might be an idea," I said looking around at the current situation with various groups, "It doesn't seem like most of them will be moving any time soon," I said with a sigh
    "Don't worry," I said with a smile, "I'm not interested," i said while analyzing what she had said.

'So barrier magic aptitude and an irrational personality,' I thought to myself trying to grasp my current scenario, 'Best to avoid them in the future'

Exitiumm, Naraku and Blackwater like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    (( :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper: ))

9. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the urge to say something but I pause as I am lost in thought. How am I to deal with this situation of people and this entrapped monster, she's giving out the aura of welcoming me into her house but I know it's a trap but I can't refuse. A problem unlike one I've encountered before. A hassle even in mentality but my body feels like it's in overdrive, my senses are like on fire and it's probably because of the danger being emanated from its source.

Eventually my mind also starts working into overdrive and I notice that she's staring at something, I then follow her line of sight till I see the crushed skeleton. I go over to it, crushed under some stone. Thinking it over while in a frenzy of adrenaline. I pause again to think things through to be doubly sure. "What should I do" I think aloud while crouching over the crushed skeleton.

10. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, I WAS [reducted] but you know me as Ava"

Exitiumm and Blackwater like this.
  11. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Averting her eyes, the girl answered with a deadpan voice. "Ah, yes. I noticed it too. I'm just trying to willfully ignore its presence for the sake of my own sanity."

12. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "And yet this room is connected to that. There has to be a reason somewhere, ja?"

Knowing stuff like this, we'll probably have to do a quest of some sort to access the Library. And that's never a bad thing, da.

"So, what can we do for you?"

13. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good thing I didn't think of asking..." I have a sigh of relief.
    "You said something about deals?" I gather up all of my courage. "Well, I have two questions. First; can we leave? And secondly, uhm... I'm interested in a deal. What kind of deals can you make?"
    "Ava!?" I look at the ghostly form. "What happened to you?"

14. michael.kx5

Reading List:
    Link
    "well, when the goddess gave me that booklet I chose to reincarnate as new person........."

15. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. 100% pervert and exhibitionist.

I change my attention to someone else. I noticed Quae was talking with someone. I moved toward them and introduce myself. "My name is [censored] but you can call me SpearOfLies. Can I know your name? The previous two people was quite rude." I asked.

@Naraku @michael.kx5

16. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh..." I nod as I start to understand. "Well, happy new life?"

Exitiumm likes this.
  17. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Pale flesh. AH fuck, no, brain, you don't need to waste your energy deciphering the skin tone of a clearly insane...wait, oni girl?!
    I-
    Then I start noticing the various groups of people in here.
    smoll lizard dude, ghost in a lamp that is not the genie, a FUCKING HORSE WITH WINGS?!
    ...I'm off, I'm off. Where is the goddamn bar in here...
    ...I've had enough for the day. Now, where is the closest goddamn BAR IN THIS DESOLATE MOCKERY OF A I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE-
    Fuck, I really need some time to actually calm down and think about all that has happened this day. Too much shit, for certain.
    Let us see, I shall go, and try not to draw too much attention to myself.
    I have no idea where to begin, but let's start by slowly inching away, without moving.
    ...Wait, that doesn't make sense.

18. Nightlily

Nightlily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The horse decides to wander off into the library so it can go and eat some books since it was being ignored after all. Yes an excellent idea that is maybe something interesting might happen if I eat a book and ittakes me further away from the people since well pegasus don't give a fuck~ Everyone knows that is a rule!

19. michael.kx5

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks, I guess. mind holding my lamp?"
    "Oh, hello there Spear.
    I am [Reducted], you can call me Ava"

Exitiumm, Naraku and Blackwater like this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "...what?"
    I still did not get it. I needed a few seconds to think about it. I let out a sigh and said.

"Errr... do as you want? Though debts are annoying, it reminds me of-- coughs--, anyway I need to catch up a bit with my friend, so let's talk about that later I guess?"
    "..."
    I think I will not ask how she makes the room tremble just for the sake of my mental health. Mhmmm, so, there is a Librarian?
    "...Mhmmm, what is the Librarian's name? Or... do you think they would let us read the books?"
    "That's true, that's true, though, let get us moving as soon as possible. I would like to know as much as I can about this world I guess? And books are the best way for doing that."
    "...Oh, you chose to become a ghost? That is a not a bad idea... though, you would miss a lot of things I think..."
    "...I guess that is reasonable? But why would this horse breaks your sanity...?"
    "Oh SoL, hello, hello, that's me. It's Naraku here. How was the trip to arrive down here?"
    "Aaaaaaaaah. So you are going to be a baby? Good luck with the diapers experience!"
    ...Is it me or it seems like that the gramps is going to go crazy? That would be... errr, troublesome I suppose. I cleared my throat and called out to him.
    "Hey, gramps, what do you think of going to the library later on?"