Mini RPG This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Summoning Area)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by System, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ne, oji-san, you're really not looking too good. Wanna lie down for a bit? There's no pillows around, so my thighs will have to suffice."

I sat down on a seiza and patted my lap.

2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    I feel like someone's gonna get cursed...

3. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "...........gee. thanks"
    the flame-like soul gained a 'pouting' look

Exitiumm, Way, Naraku and 1 other person like this.
  4. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uhm... sure?" I hesitantly grab the lamp. "Does this feel uncomfortable, or...?"

Exitiumm and Way like this.
  5. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    After thinking things through in deliberate circumstance, I decide to dislodge the stone crushing the skeleton because well..... if it's dead then it's dead and if it's 'alive' than it's alive and we'll have to deal with it. I start to bend my knees to lift with them so I don't harm my back, I use my strength gained from the Goddess' blessing in order to pull the stone off the crushed skeleton in a desperate bid to unearth/free it from its prison. After enough time, I've successfully moved the stone out of the way to gain access to the crushed skeleton to gain a better look at what it has.

Way and Blackwater like this.
  6. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, yes... whatever shall you do..." Stopping to ponder for a while, the girl decided to sit down. The light in the room dimmed and any tremors before stopped as she fell deep in thought. "I suppose the first thing should be greeting, but I am too hungry to mind any formalities at the present moment. Therefore..."
    "... yes, let's jump to the important part, or rather, the part I actually remember about. Yes, you all are allowed to exit, after all, who am I to stop you anyway." With a light chuckle, the room trembled again, some bits of the ceiling falling down. "Now, what kind of deal I have? Hmmm... I look at you. See only potential. Many strands of it. Bring out some of them, for a price. Improve them, weave them. Create new, and grant them. As long as I'm not hungry, perhaps I can help you unlock something within you. Or so I was told... I am too famished to actually mind checking."

Exitiumm, Way, Haxagen and 1 other person like this.
  7. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Its best for us to go before other people get the same idea," I said as I motioned for Nara to go.

8. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh. Ava!" I gives a hugs to the jar. "Why are you are ghost in a jar? Did you randomised it or?"
    "Nara? So you are here too." I gives Nara a pat on the shoulder. "Dunno. I was going to sleep before something really big hit me. You?"

Exitiumm, Naraku, Way and 1 other person like this.
  9. BlueStar413

BlueStar413 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saddling up next to the Margaritaville Wannabe in the island plaid, I try to pry for a few more answers.

"Have the two of you... died before? You seem pretty used to the idea of all this, I mean, I read things here and there before but still." lies. I've read so many isekai books. So goddamn many. Maybe these cool people never even heard of isekai before. Ice-Kay? Whats that? Can't look uncool in front of the last vestiges of humanity before me.

10. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    I just stare at the young, oddly familiar man and the oni girl, and utter a few simple words.
    "I guess I'll fly."
    With that being said, my body bursts into a cloud of flames and I woosh away, not bothering to think about the consequences for now, since by now I was pretty convinced this was a very bad, probably drug-addled nightmare.
    Hearing this, the cloud flies a bit faster, towards the door labelled 'Library', by coincidence.

11. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Huh. What do you usually eat, Ranko? I would usually offer some food, but there aren't any to be found here without making a mess. Or rather, is that your real appearance and species? A maou?"

12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yeah, just lemme a few minutes..."
    "I think I split my head open... dunno, someone pushed me in the escalator? Anyway, at least, that's good, you did not really notice how you died~"
    A peaceful death there. Anyway--

"Anyway, that's nice to see you, though, I planned to go to the library, so I leave you there~"

@Haitaka
    "Alright, let's go now."
    And thus, I started walking, rather hurriedly toward the library. It reminds me about the book I bought before dying! Damn it, I can't even read it now, even though I pad 22.87€ for it!

Exitiumm, Way and Blackwater like this.
  13. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After waiting for a bit, I notice that she doesn't have more to say about this, so I continue to ask: "What is the price I will have to pay? And what is outside?"

After a bit of further consideration, I add: "And if I want you to bring out my potential in the creation of golems, is that possible?"
    I stare at the flames, utterly dumbfounded.

14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "A piece of advice for you," I said as I felt I should try and help them out a little bit, "Don't wear your emotions on your sleeves, especially in situations in which you have no idea whats going on," I said with my normal resting face.

"If you are honest and show everything then you will only be taken advantage of and hurt," I said with the look in my eyes I learn years ago from fighting, "Trust no one in this world yet," I said as I began to leave with Nara, "You have no idea who will hurt you or even how they will"

15. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, it's not like I ever asked them, just like he never questioned why is a little girl trapped in the front door of his library..."
    "Bad memories, I suppose?"
    "Souls." She stated in a matter-of-factly manner. "But I suppose I'm too lazy and hungry right now to eat proper food, so Essence, or should I call it Mana, will do."

Exitiumm, Way, Blackwater and 3 others like this.
  16. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fumu. Will this be fine as well?"

I brush aside my hair slightly, revealing my neck.

"I'm not sure about the specifics, but Oni tend to be a supernatural race, so there's probably some mana in my blood. Have some?"

Exitiumm, Way, Blackwater and 2 others like this.
  17. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Exitiumm, Way, Blackwater and 5 others like this.
  18. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, it feels weird to float like that. I would rather be carried by someone I trust"
    "no, I just asked to reincarnate anew in a new body.......I guess I will be heading into my 9 months of womb time after this"
    ((LOOD!!!!))

19. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Pervert maou~))

Haxagen, Exitiumm, Blackwater and 3 others like this.