Spoiler This Time I’ll Live As I Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Desperate

Desperate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2 is already out and the brother is so suspicious????
    The three of them(the marquis, aka the father,the fl and the brother) went to eat together. It seems like it doesn't happen frequently since the fl was so nervous and the brother comforted her. Nothing sus about his actions yet, but when the father ask if she can see spirits now(she is adopted by the marquis, she use to live at the streets and her parents r gone. There was some knights(?) Who was checking people's powers(or mana?? I forgot sorry) and it seems like the fl has the highest mana since the highest recorded was like 10k and she has over 16k if I'm not mistaken. Since her mana(?) Is so high, she has the potential to become a spirit master) Anyways, she couldn't even say no because of how scared she was and the brother was SMIRKING and said something along the lines of "it's unfortunate father, but please don't blame her." I was hoping for another brother and sister relationship, not thisssss... I'm so sad.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother for sure isn't a friend. He was abused by the duke before MC, he managed to send the Duke's attention to MC so that he won't be abused anymore. Also, it seems that he used to have a sister who died somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if she got murdered by the duke with a beating.
    Anyway, the brother found out the MC went to the academy and it seems that he is plotting on how to ruin the MC amd get her back as the Duke has returned to his habit to abuse his son after the MC disappeared.

3. Desperate

Desperate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel bad but I don't like him. But if I were in that situation, I would've done the same thing as he did. It's everyone's own survival I guess. How sad. Hopefully something happens and they become close and the brother would genuinely love her as his sister.