Spoiler This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! (looking for spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by readerz, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no spoil ??? :'(

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone can give spoilers! :blobcat_hyper:

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump!

Edit: trying to read in alphapolis but I can only access chapter 15-19. Didn't understand japanese but she's actually a transmigrator turned into reincarnator. Kinda curious since the first hero actually loves her very much. She's dead in jail twice and both times the hero always late to save her. I guess her reincarnate because of first hero? Since he's really2 angry when she's dead and do some questionable magic that I am still didn't know the purpose about.

Bella94, jhoelaf, Shizun and 5 others like this.
  6. acolyte

acolyte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't sound anything like ch1-4, weird

readerz likes this.
  7. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen enough tv series, anime , read manga & novels to know where this is going.....

It's already obvious on what will happen rivals here and there but eventually after overcoming trials and tribulations both her and hero would eventually end up together.

Lovina, readerz and Sabruness like this.
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I tend to agree. It's shoujo, romance and with an obvious dipshit as an ML but, as per the genre standard, sounds like all sorts of stupidity will happen before they end up together.

tl;dr: same old, same old stereotypical shoujo crap.

Xienne, Bella94 and Chrono Vlad like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's weird because she said that the hero always abandons her for another woman in her all of her past lives. So he didn't abandon her at all? Hmmm, although she always did get the news from secondhand sources (not directly from the hero). I guess it might have been lies but there goes the premise of the manga, hahaha.

10. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    What I think is that she at first thought that she was abandoned because the "heroines" that stole her heroes from her actually was plotting things in the background along with political stuff which ends up with her getting killed and the heroes realizing it too late to rescue her. Especially in the later lives. Then she further remembers her memories where in her first lifetime she was transmigrated to the fantasy world only to be politically plotted on and was murdered. The lives after were all of her being murdered and the heroes being late to save her. I'm guessing the first hero became mad and is the demon king that the heroes have to kill or something.

Xienne, pcheshire, RBJ and 8 others like this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the Chinese scans and the ones on Alphapolis, but still can't get it. Hopefully the English scans would shed more lights on this. No pirates in public, PM if you want the link.

Xienne likes this.
  12. acolyte

acolyte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that makes sense Kittsune, I didn't think that far. Thought this was just gonna be another 'Ill live my life the way I want this time' slice of life reincarnation story

Chapter 5 which translation just got uploaded does seem that it wasn't as simple as what ch1-4 portrayed

13. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm confused from the earlier spoilers from what i read in ch 1-4 this is her 4th life and she reincarnates every 100 years. her childhood friend and lover was chosen again to be a hero. Before leaving the Hero Ghram promise to came back and marry her. From their she summaries that in the 1st life she waited for 50 years only to hear that the hero married to the countries princess and died from shock. 2nd life the hero married the saintess and she didn't wait to for the hero she married another man but the man turned out to be a playboy. she also said that in her second life she once ask a priest about her memories of past life but the priest ridiculed her. 3rd life the hero married the priestess while she married a friend but in the end the friend elope with a performer saying he doesn't want a loveless marriage. so she promise in her current life to live a happy life not depending in a man ever again.

asking foe more spoiler and clarification on earlier spoilers

14. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    It is revealed that the 3 heroes that abandoned her were hero #5-7 heroes lovers. It is also hinted that they actually cared for her and that its possible that they married someone else to protect her. Later in the raws there is glimpses of the goddess possibly telling the heroes to protect her for each incarnations possibly because she has been wronged in each incarnation since the first when she was transmigrated and that is mainly due to her being murdered and killed. This is because her current hero lover had a flashback of the goddess possibly indicating something regarding how the heroes before him which were her lovers possibly would've of gotten as well when he saw her statue. Besides later on she meets this girl to remember ALL her past lives including the first from the transmigrated one as we see slowly through the chapters that she is getting back more memories from previous lives and that there is a possible gap between what she remembers.

P.S. 100% my interpretations from the raws and the english translations that i read. No guaranteed accuracy.

Another good thing is that the english translation is quickly catching up to the raws considering 6 chapters are already out so its possible what we are questioning about will be revealed.

torte1315, Xienne, RBJ and 10 others like this.
  15. Ran Tomoki

Ran Tomoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link please

16. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhh. sounds like there's a plot twist.XD

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to mangadex from first post, they will provide you with manga from alphapolis.

There are still too many mystery here. I am still thinking that the dark guy from the latest chapter (ch 6) is the first hero that going mad. Well, at least Graham is back so all is (almost) well, I guess?

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I have added the raw link in the first post so that someone who can read it might grace us with spoilers!

OMG chapter 6 was just released and the hero is back! :LOL: Just get married and have babies already! :love:

19. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thats what happen thanks for the clarifications

20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read someone post a spoiler that, in fact, all the heroes in her pat lives never abandoned her. They "mysteriously disappeared" each time after they defeated the demon king. The news about them marrying prominent people was fake news that the kingdoms spread so that people wouldn't panic.

This kinda explains the first life where she remembers that the hero never returned to their remote little village or had any further contact with them. Come to think of it, that is suspicious since normally a hero would at least send proper word to his parents and other relatives.

If that's true then it's not the previous heroes' fault.

Elisee, torte1315, Xienne and 7 others like this.