Spoiler This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! (looking for spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by readerz, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. catpawsfluffy

catpawsfluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think everyone already understand what's going on but here's my spoilers XD i googled translated almost everything, from what i understood
    the first demon king was a court magician who's beloved wife was stolen by the king, he was framed and was about to be executed. Fortunately his friends helped him escape but soon after, they were killed, his wife had already been murdered by the king who went insane or something. Overcame by grief, he vowed to kill the royal family and get back her soul(?) so he used a forbidden spell to become a demon king.

so apparently hero would always appear near Louisa ( forgot for what reason), the previous hero all had their memories of main character erased by the priestesses and were absorbed into the current demon king to strengthen his powers? the reason why Graham didn't have his memories erased is because he could fight him off and wanted to stay with Louisa a little longer.

Main character was transferred to this world to kill demon, Marcus(current demon) received part of her powers to kill him in her stead. the people saw her as one of the demon's minions and killed her. Marcus came back to find her dead so he swallowed the soul of the demon king (only Main character could completely kill the demon i think) and became the demon king himself.

jun aka Louisa (MC) reincarnated because the power had split into two or something( pretty sure i'm 100% wrong)
    next life she married some guy before he went to kill the demon and was killed by one of the people in the castle.

third life, she got tricked and sold as a sex slave or something, she drank poison to kill herself. the hero found her and told her "let's go home together" before she dies in his arms

as for the rest of the hero, they married for political stuffs.

after undoing the seal on her memories made by the goddess, she remembered everything. Now she sets off to the demon king
    gotta wait for the translated manga to come out :')

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  2. Sakuramae23

Sakuramae23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a LN that is translated?

Haruhal likes this.
  3. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically the memories from her previous life’s were changed (the ending) or sealed (her first life as transmigration).

There are 3 heroes + life as transmigrator. The one she is with now is the 4th hero.

The deaths were horrible! The first she was lynched and I’m afraid to know the details (I mean, why the hoes?).

Then she was stabbed on the back. The knife went thru her heart and we can see the tip on the front... Almost merciful if you think about the other two deaths.

The third one... oh shit... She was captured (she tried to run) and raped (I don’t know how many times, but you can see she became really thin, so I guess she stayed there for a while) and locked on a jail. Someone left a poison to her and she gladly took it... the hero came right after, so I guess the one who left the poison knew.

There’s one hero’s ending missing, but I don’t know what happened.

About the Demon Lord, I’m really sad about him (both, actually). Human nature can be so horrifying. They basically created those Demon Lords and if It was up to me and I didn’t hoped for the Demon Lords’ happiness, I would totally let them pay (yeah, I would probably be a villain, but who cares! Everything has a consequence and if they want to share the joy, they should share the sorrows too).

4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's that Demon Lord actually? I can see him has some relationship with transmigrator (Jun?) and somehow the transmigrator dead. Is that the trigger to create the Demon Lord?

5. catpawsfluffy

catpawsfluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong. The first demon lord was killed by Marcus who was a knight that served in the castle, he had been by our MC's side since she was summoned to that world. From what I know, it seemed like she was pretty useless and couldn't even defeat low level demons. So Marcus who was the top knight was seen as their only savior, MC split her powers and gave them to him so that he could fight the demon in her stead while she stays in the castle. They seemed to harbor romantic affections for each other and might've planned to get together after Marcus comes back. After the demon's defeat, the people dragged her out and was convinced that she was one of the demon's pawn who tricked her way into the castle so she was brutally killed. Marcus came back and found her dead, he had heard what happened so he became the demon lord himself, I think he had been trying to located MC's soul for years ever since then. So basically the 'demon lord' that all the heros defeated seemed to be fake and Marcus is the real one. It is sad because the royal family had caused the situation themselves so it cannot be announced to the people, and MC had to suffer so many times because of their bullshit.

6. Daughter of a Kitsune

Daughter of a Kitsune Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do MC and Graham have happy ending?

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wow... i dropped this series because like sabruness said i kinda expected a cliche romance shoujo-esque development with them being together at the end. Now i am surprised by this MULTIPLE plot twists.

But don't you think that lately every stories that seems simple at first, always became more complicated/awesome by a plot twist ? I forgot what other series i saw it happen though.

torte1315 and jhoelaf like this.
  8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there are hypes. Like when a lot of novels about daughters of kings started to show up as manhwa adaptations. Then there’s the transmigration plot where MC becomes not the original FL, but a random cannon fodder and then we find out the FL is a evil white lotus. The last one I found was about the invocation of a saint. One is supposed to come, but they end up bringing two. Never thought I would find more that one novel with this plot, but well.

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor heroes then. Or maybe Marcus send the heroes to protect her until he can get his hand on her? If this is true, maybe I will throw Graham and ship her with Marcus instead.

10. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really dark story

11. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So convoluted. It sounds really ridiculous to me actually.

Sabruness likes this.
  12. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like a Korean manhwa about a Demon King actually, with the hero rebirthed multiple times, but the true villain was the princess he was trying to save (or prove to the princess' father he could save her).

13. AkikoMiku

AkikoMiku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't really have anything to say but this is such an amazing manga!

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So Graham know about Demon King? This story getting dark at every new chapter.

15. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest raws reveals that the first hero aka the lover of the transmigrated mc swallowed the demon king gem and became demon king in the castle admist a party and murdering in anger. The crew saw all this the moment they went to the floating castle.

torte1315, CottonKey, Shizun and 3 others like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this happened in the MC's first life?

17. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this just proves how selfish and greedy are people with power are.

Lovina, Sabruness and Shizun like this.
  18. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i hope the whole royalty gets killed off then

Sabruness likes this.
  19. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    her first lifetime is when she was transmigrated over to this world of sword and magic yes.

torte1315 and chamchaworld like this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor MC. On top of getting summoned to a new world without her consent, she's killed painfully, reincarnated and die again and again.

torte1315, Xienne, Lovina and 3 others like this.