Spoiler This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! (looking for spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by readerz, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is also different is that all the politicking and motivations for separating/interfering are logical and makes sense. Even the malicious ones.

Ultimately the answer is: No. After this section of the manga the gears shifted in the story. That's where the cast is summoned to the temple and the back story is unfolded with Louisa's memories.

Also i highly doubt Graham would go quietly. One example: Louisa was kidnapped by one jealous noble girl and Graham nearly murdered the woman in his rage.

In fact if Louisa died, he would have become the next incarnation of the demon king, thereby starting the cycle all over again.

It's part of why i like him, no one can tell him what to do and he doesn't give a Rat's Ass about anything or anyone as long as he has Louisa.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    CottonKey, chamchaworld and rock.doll like this.
  2. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Magician's HE:
    [​IMG]
    Priestess HEA:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Princess HE:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still strongly suggest reading it and purchasing this story. In my humble opinion it is definitely worth the money and a story told correctly.

CottonKey and morticia_addams like this.
  3. Blackcat95

Blackcat95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? ending already???

4. Blackcat95

Blackcat95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou very much, at least i know they had happy ending

5. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why they like to add this rape contents in the stories so much I don't understand I know they want to show how miserable fl is so she can gain sympathy from readers but honestly it sucks whenever this word 'rape' appears and I don't know which ever stories spoilers I m searching for always find rape or ga** rape is either attempted or committed on fl or some random mob characters:blobexpressionless::notlikeblob::facepalm:

6. IsekaidtoslaptoxicML

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there are more of Marcus & Jun because honestly they're the most interesting couple imho. + the og too. I love the story concept it would be nice to know every story of the previous heroes starting from 2nd to 6th even if it's just compressed into one chapter.

I'm glad that
    Jun's 'reincarnations' gained their own sentience & become separate souls since all seven heroes love the Jun of their timeline. I actually wanted Marcus x Jun to reunite back before knowing that Louise's soul is stand-alone lol. I almost ditched Graham half-way reading