Spoiler This Villainess Noble Girl wants to Marry a Commoner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 6, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: This Villainess Noble Girl wants to Marry a Commoner OR 悪役令嬢は、庶民に嫁ぎたい!!

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1662ds/

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-wants-to-marry-a-commoner/

Description: Isabella Ally Rottenstein haling from a Duke's house remembers at young age what might happen in the future events of the otome game. In her past life she was addicted to 2 things work and otome games. She dies from falling off the stairs due to overwork. In the game it was stated she would fall pathetically fall in love with the Prince who is at best is apathetic to her. Then tosses her aside once the heroine arrives. She then aimed at first for a mob character named Urs in the game who became a famous merchant, since she figured it wouldn't hurt to go after someone she deemed safe. Until she actually met him, and fell madly in love with his cuteness. She then squealed, "AAAHHHH!!!! LOVELY!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE MARRY ME!" The mob character - oh so casually says, "When we get older - alright?"

CHAPTER 1 The POV of the Mob character named Urs aka the love target
    -He states that his mother just gave birth to his younger brother and finds it tough to take care of the both of them. Urs has an older brother who will succeed the shop. He's 6 now and can't attend school, since elementary starts at 10 and was left all alone. Therefore, his father brings him when he negotiates business, and he finds it boring. He notes that the nobility are powerful and hateful; they bully him for his fluffy hair and his thin eyes. (MTL NOTE:No worries guy the MC fell in love at first sight.) He puts up with it because his father works hard for the family.

-His father comes to the Rottenstein Dukedom and wants nothing to do with these powerful people, so he hides in the garden. He notes that the Duke and his wife have been shopping for 4 hours until he hears a voice call out to him.(MTL NOTE: little boy you're one love sick poet)

-The MC makes her appearance and catches his attention at first with her clear, beautiful, and musical voice. He describes her as the most beautiful girl. Her hair like shiny gold coins that were melted in threads. The deep blue eyes that seem at first translucent and sucks you in. Those golden thick threads for eyelashes that frame her eyes. Her skin like fine reflective porcelain. Is this a fairy? A goddess in the shape of a child? Why do you smile so warm, bright, and happy? Why does your eyes seem to shine? Why are you smiling so happily - that it makes me happy in return?

- The MC starts shrieking "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Lovely !! I love you !! Please marry me!"

- Urs is...deeply perplexed. He feels unworthy of her. However, when she continues stare at him, and realizes she's serious. he feels if there was a future to look forward to - it would be that this mini goddess would grow up to become his girlfriend. A person that makes him feel joy at simply being in the presence of her smile. I know its bad of me to think this but... "When we become adults, alright?" I. W.I.L.L. N.E.V.E.R. L.E.T. Y.O.U. G.O.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha this is cute.By second chapter the kids go to their parents saying they want to marry right?What do the parents say? Thanks.

_dreamlesscloud_ and lazynoodles like this.
  3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    After some shit went down Urs protected MC with a crazy modified whip and basically did a huge a AOE attack decimating a huge squad of attacker's finally earning the reputation as MC's fiance. Even when Urs is being shady as all get out MC genuinely comes to love him. This leads her trusting him enough to show him her stats by making use of Urs's appraisal. He's impressed and makes her promise to never get in a physical fight with him because he'll keel over and die. Then he notices the title "transmigrator." MC explains she lived in another world and saw many futures. One of the reasons she could pull out rare items is because she is simply pulling existing items that Urs would make in the future. Urs realized his future self must be showering her with presents. He gets both jealous and VERY competitive. He starts interrogating MC whether or not she likes the future him or the him now. MC is all - I love the you now silly~<3 I don't know the future you yet~. Urs is all I won't lose to my future self! MC is ehh~~~ i love the you now~~<3 you don't need to work so hard~ actually stop working and pay attention to me~~

Bella94, R34der, AlmostMeds and 74 others like this.
  4. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol now that you mention it, that is damn poetic for a 6 year old

Btw I remember there being some illustrations and minor spoilers already posted in the pickup thread here for anyone who hasn't chanced upon it yet

Bella94, Dofu, Leilacus and 5 others like this.
  5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a bit at it was really a nice and fluffy story

• MC transimigrated as a villainess in and fiance of the orgML. she initially had to go through the classic unloved bad fiance way.
    • but MC was a fan of the side-character ML and was angry because he was not in the story as much. when she became the villainess she decided to pursue him.
    • ML was the 2 child of his family, first in the school third need care from his mom, so MC was always with his father and gets bullied by the children of the clients. They made fun of him for being poor or having eyes that are always closed. He never said anything to his father, but he was trying to avoid any rich brat if the MC's home have them. He was surprised when MC decelerated her love to him.
    • the best character is the MC's father, he cried so hard when MC and ML decelerated they are getting engaged. Think about it 2 six years old went to their parents and said they fall in love. He was so against this idea because he saw the ML's eyes for a moment and they were dangerous and screaming that nobody can take MC away from him. MC' mom also cried and ML's father fainted.
    • MC's father is thinking MC is a wishful spoiled girl that will get tired of ML so he was afraid what will ML do after. In the end he compromised and said if they still love each other, when they grow up he will let them get engaged.
    • MC showed some of future ML's inventions to impress her future father in law. like lemonade.

Bella94, AlmostMeds, -NEAR- and 45 others like this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    when Urs welcomes Isabella home he first notices.... huge bags - the MC is dragging them in the house. The MC proclaims happily that its the 2nd Prince and his new fiancee Amaryllis in the bags. The ML has a small pause before saying "I understand. I will dig a hole deep enough that the bodies will never be found." The MC freaks out and tells him they aren't dead and also why would you assume that they are?! Her grand plan was to have Amarylllis who seemed a good girl in MC's eyes to lift the curse on the Prince who is totally OP, but is being severely held back due some pretty severe bad status. So, when Amaryllis does this the Prince would most likely fall in love with her. Leaving her clear for a marriage with Urs.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Bella94, -NEAR-, Chorkie and 52 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Once some of his bad status is lifted his personality is....... of a super do gooder. Think Nishida from Aitsu no Daihonmei (yes i know its BL). The guy who has an impulse to run around everywhere because he wants to do good. The first things that came out of his mouth were: with my stats... training with knights... I CAN BE A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE! AMARYLLIS - YOU TRAIN TOO.

update: the boy speaks like a poetic chuuni its so cringe-tastic ; the MC is all thank goodness i'm not marrying this guy

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I believe the manga of this novel has been picked up. If I can find her website where she doing all the scanlations I will post it here. Please support her and her work.

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
  10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls send link

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
  12. kawaiiloverq

kawaiiloverq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick spoiler, someone is trying to make Isabella into a demon lord, Örs knows who it is and states that Isabella has also met them. This individual is someone Örs knows well and hates a lot.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    R34der, AlmostMeds, Chorkie and 13 others like this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh. Juicy! Who is it??

R34der likes this.
  14. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, smth about the MC's compatibility with 7 deadly sins magic right. Wait lemme find that particular spoiler
    Really makes you think, since MC mentioned how she collected all 7 deadly sins' magic eyes (was it SSSR or smth) from the gacha before (which even the game did not have any official documentation on)
    I wonder who the game creator is :blobhyperthink:

Bella94, R34der, AlmostMeds and 16 others like this.
  15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh finally this novel have spoiler thread XD
    Yeah but after that MC and ML have a problem with MC bro's fiancee that hate her own bro (the one who has blue hair), who are one of target capture, first. She make ruckus with crazy dark magic and join dark mage and they make everyone zombie? (hmm I little forgot) It was one of clue who the one that want to make MC demon lord.

Bella94, R34der, Bastian and 16 others like this.
  16. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah oops, I forgot that quoting you would ping you xD but now we have someone who can contribute to more spoilers :blob_pompom:
    (and no, that really wasn't my intention as coincidental as it seems) :sweating_profusely:

Is the blue hair capture target's sister the villainess in his route? Why did she make a ruckus? She hates her brother that much?

17. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually she was the one who will become head of magician school in the first before her father found her lil bro (yeah child from random cheating)
    his magic is more powerful than her too. Thats why she hate him very much.

18. kawaiiloverq

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't wanna tell ;p
    But I did give out some very big hints in my post, so try being Sherlock Holmes.
    Here is another hint, if you've already read the beginning part you've met them too.

19. kawaiiloverq

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I've read it in syosetsu but, has anyone else thought what Örs's treasure could be in the original timeline? The one where the original Isabella is obsessed with the second prince and so most likely didn't even know of Örs's existence.

20. kawaiiloverq

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's some info on Örs's family bloodline quirk (Fafnir's kin thing)

Dad- does not have b/c he married into the Schneiver family
    Mom- L-licon and Sh-tacon
    Elder Brother-has not found, but likes to tease Urs by taking away his favored items(hint hint). But has a bad habit of wanting and taking things that are special for others. One of several reasons Urs has not invited Isabella to his (living) home.
    Younger brother-not know yet b/c too young (at beginning of story). Still unknown in recent chapters.

Bella94, -NEAR-, Chorkie and 19 others like this.