This was hilarious

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    A comment on Tottenham beating Wolves 2-1

"Jose said he is 'sure' we will be in top four. Hope he's right. My old school teacher was sure our team would win the league. I was sure I'd do.well at school. My missus on our wedding day she had never been so sure.

P.sWe got relegated, my missus dumped me twice and.im.working in a kebab shop. Having said that free donners every night is not bad."

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... his old school teacher, his missus and he definitely weren't Jose Mourinho. And his team definitely weren't Tottenham. :blobpeek:

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this some domestic joke I'm supposed to understand?

I feel like "he" got cuckolded.

4. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming from a guy who likes making jokes that are obscure or hard-to-understand punchlines to those not in the know, please explain this joke to me!

5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Soccer. Don’t even try to understand, it’s like American Football in obscurity. Though...baseball is even more cryptic, and Cricket can’t be understood unless you’re born in England or India.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I’ve always suspected that Cricket was a joke perpetrated by the Brits against the rest of the world. You see, Cricket has no rules, they just BS through everything, and the joke is that we are suppose to think Cricket has rules.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Sounds like the Wolves got relegated, especially after losing to Man United.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Oh come on mate, losing to Manchester United?!:facepalm::blobscream::blob_tilt: Even Arsenal fans are embarrassed for you.:p

(btw, I know NOTHING about soccer, I’m riffing on what I learned watching Elementary):D:p

What is Relegation and Promotion?
    Relegation and promotion is a system in which teams are transferred between leagues based on their performances. At the end of each season, the teams that finish at the bottom of the league are "relegated" (or forced down) to the division below. Teams that finish at the top of a league move up to a higher league, if they are not already at the top. The amount of teams that move depends on the country. For example, in England, three teams are generally relegated/promoted per league, while in Scotland only one team is.

From Soccer for Americans.:D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab
    Please note, DONNER KABOBS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DONNER PARTY!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Brits are all nutters, but not that bad.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  6. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck.

userunfriendly likes this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Soccer. :ROFLMAO: