Spoiler Thorns Piercing Me/나를 찌르는 가시

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for sharing these spoilers!!! Could you please share more details about their first night? ❤️

2. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!

I'm currently addicted to the manhwa and is almost checking for updates everyday so I'm happy to read the spoilers from here. I can be calmer now and kyahhh they'll be having their first night in the manhwa soon?? Oh god, oh god.

On the other hand tho-- I'm quite shocked about the age gap. It's been a while when I read something where the FL is much much older than the love interest.

3. Heyy_

Heyy_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha yes! It has been mentioned previously that in the novel she gave him a blowjob whereas in the manhwa, she gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue.

syofiaa and NocturnalLa77ie like this.
  5. NocturnalLa77ie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god.

6. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    This is deeper than I thought but best luck to the illustrator drawing this and changing scenes

7. Emina_10

Emina_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!...
    I don't think the MC was raped before meeting the ML...but why didn't the MC made effort to learn the language when she was in the mines with the others and during her freedom with the other girl?...

8. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About that
    I've read in the previous pages that in the novel, before Calix found her in the cabin with the robbers, one of the robbers forced himself on Heesoo with oral. By definition,
    which is, unfortunately what happened to Heesoo, even though it wasn't vaginal penetration.

However in the manhwa, Calix arrived before the robbers could do that so she wasn't raped at all. Hope this clears up about that part.

As for the language, I am not certain about this but MC was definitely taught by Minju and she's a smart girl that is multilingual, so she can actually easily catch on. However, she lost the ability to speak after Minju's death. Her muteness isn't cause by her lack of knowledge for the language but PTSD.

9. susuanh1004

susuanh1004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the new chapter? Hee-su is stupid. Manhwa is killing the novel

SaryGM likes this.
  10. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same ... :blobunamused:what a disappointment :blobpopcorn_two:I hope the next chapter will fix it:blobsad::cookie:

sckerforyou and susuanh1004 like this.
  11. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That realy happend in the novel ? This chapter?

12. NocturnalLa77ie

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers I got from a Japanese website
    So, when he barged into her inn at night after leaving him (3 year time gap) where she staying, so you guys already know that he angrily checked her if she had given birth and they had some talk.
    He actually tried to help her go back to her world before they decided to marry.

• Heesu was surprised to learn that Calix was Sir Clovis. (He won the trial or something and got pretty much famous). The knight who survived the death sentence in the Black Castle trial, and the Pope's right arm.
    • Calix took Heesu and moved to Black Castle, which became a (?) city by magic and stopped in front of a building. It was that inn where the two had begun relationship for the first time.
    • Calix asked, "Do you still want to go back to the world you came from?" Heesu answered "Is there a way to go back !?"
    • Calix and Heesu went to the temple of (?) with a magic circle, and passed through a cave-like passage, it was a cliff. "It's the last thing I can do," said Calix, who presented the black gemstone around his neck to the cliff and emerged in a blue flame. Then it gradually grew larger and became like a black vortex. It was a dark hole.
    • When Heesu saw the dark hole in front of her, she couldn't jump in. She haven't forgotten him for the last three years and thought "I could only endure these three years was by the thought that he might come someday."
    • "I need you. I really want you. Please let me live again." (Sorry I couldn't understand who said this, but I think it was Calix)
    • Heesu closed her eyes tightly. Many things in her head have disappeared. Her legs started to move naturally and she jumped in where she really wanted. "To those who need me." (So, homegirl chose Calix)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2021
  14. susuanh1004

susuanh1004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow what a sweet man. I think if it was me, I would have chosen him too

15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raws, did Heesu just attacked him? :mad:

16. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow,I want more spoilers about their snu snu moments :bloblove:

susuanh1004 likes this.
  17. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just discovered the manhwa today and come here. Manhwa is great, I love it so much

Thank you so much for the spoilers too, can't wait for the story to unfold!! At least I guess Hee Su's painful past flashback should be ended now right?

18. DesireSai

DesireSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDemandMore and Thay_Serpentus like this.
  19. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How did they reconcile? I read that Hee soo thought she was being abandoned again so she ran away. Does she know that it is their wedding day? How was Calix during the 3 years separation?

boom2424 and Thay_Serpentus like this.