Chinese Those Years When We Killed the White Lotus (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by FanofLiterature, Mar 31, 2020.

1. FanofLiterature

FanofLiterature Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 那些年我们弄死的白莲花 (Those Years When We Killed the White Lotus)

Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2639917
    https://www.sto.cx/mbook-155065-1.html

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/those-years-when-we-killed-the-white-lotus/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Bl, Quick Transmigration, It's White Lotus bashing, The MC is cool, He doesn't take shit from ML, The romance start on Second World but he still doesn't know that ML follow him into Third World. It kinda implied that MC's sister is Villain (?) and his whole family is destroyed by White Lotus so he has reason to hate them, The system is cute and stupid, It's purpose is to protect White Lotus but without noticing It got brainwash by MC and start to think that White Lotus is stupid and crazy, It also MC number 1 fan. This Novel really bash White Lotus, the female lead always get called stupid, retard and things like that. Also there's group that translating this but they paywall the chapters at the end of second arc so I hope someone else can translate it

Description:
    After Lin Zisheng, whose whole family was ruined by a white lotus, woke up once more, he discovered that his mind now had an additional so-called ‘system.’

[Greetings to Host-daren, I am Blingbling, the glowing-in-brilliance System 001, a White Lotus Rescue System for ‘Leaving an Everlasting Good Reputation for the White Lotus’. From henceforth, you will embark upon a journey with me through various worlds to save endangered White Lotuses. Please advance for our great cause!]
    Lin Zisheng: hehe… …

And so…

System: cho-chotto matte! Host-daren, that is the white lotus we are supposed to save, y-you can’t force her onto the road of no return!

Lin Zisheng: An early death means an early reincarnation, I am freeing her from endless suffering.

System: … … [Host’s words are highly logical, I actually have no words to retort…QAQ]

#Early Every Morning I Wake Up And See Host Pushing Male Lead Down A Pit#

#Host Keeps Trying To Squash Target To Death, What To Do, Waiting Online, Urgent!#

#Please Spare That Little White Lotus, She Is Still A child#

#Male Lead-sama, Your Female Lead Is Over There, Please Let Go Of My Host QAQ#

#Why Male Lead Getting Bent Unprovoked#

Also…

#Every Morning Also Sees The System Being Silly (Seeking Death)#

Elliana and Tanyia like this.
  2. Tanyia

Tanyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only wish in life tbh- :sweating_profusely:

Elliana and FanofLiterature like this.
  3. FanofLiterature

FanofLiterature Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat:

Tanyia likes this.
  4. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

FanofLiterature likes this.
  5. Pyonhyeii

Pyonhyeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve actually been trying to translate this heheh, I’m currently stocking up on chapters so hopefully I’ll be able to release them soon! :)