Discussion Thread based off of the most unique tweet theme I have seen! This is a creative writing thread!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kadmos1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Twitter user @DaBeastModeKing has an interesting theme going on with most of their tweets: "[Name of person] the [job title] with their pet [dog's name] the [dog breed] are being chased by a [type of dinosaur or ancient reptile] in the country of [place name] while eating a [type of sausage] with [seasoning or condiment or topping] while holding a [type of flower] in a pot of soil."

To use an example, I cite this 7 PM@7/19/2019 tweet: "Sean the precious stone worker with their pet Marcus the Kyi-Leo are being chased by a Cylindricodon in the country of Panama while eating a ryynimakkara with Popcorn seasoning while holding a violet in a pot of soil." (bit.ly/2LwtiXo).

-Mine: Hector the film executive with their pet Chibi the Japanese Mastiff are being chased by a T-Rex in the country of Japan while eating a Hungarian sausage with relish while holding a forge-me-not in a pot of soil.