Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Sep 3, 2017.
how did the mc get saved after everyone wants to kidnapp him?
he actually gets kidnapped. and then he half saves himself/is saved by ML. it's happening in the next 10 chapters or so, i'm going to try and summarize it this weekend~
- slight stabbing feeling in his arm, XY realizes Casey injected him with something, Jan is suddenly there, catching him
- Jan, Jerry, Casey take XY and escape, leaving Claire behind. They think she will be able to escape by herself
- Jan actually blew up the president’s residence to create a disturbance
- Jan asks Casey if he really bears to leave, since his ‘ideal father’ is here. He says Ai will be shocked about the virus accelerator that he injected ML with. Casey: “I will definitely come back, and stand openly infront of Ai!”
- Jerry comments that he doesn’t know why he’s following them, since Casey is doing this for the Lt. General (Ai), Jan’s reason is to live/have a free and unfettered future, what about him? The response: “Because you are our family.”
- Charles is back to calm after three hours. Gordon is a mess. Wen & Ling Xiao (new person?) were in charge of setting things to rights. A call from the Minister of Defense alerts Gordon to the fact that something is wrong, he realizes he hasn’t heard from XY’s team. Commands Wen & Ling Xiao to search.
- Liv & Mark bring Claire in. She tells Gordon that Casey developed an accelerator, and that they’re only going to find ML’s corpse
- Wen finds ML, he’s in a coma but still alive. High fever, slow heart rate. Ai & Gordon rush to the scene, Ai takes a look at ML’s blood and realizes XY must’ve finished his research on X-2. Tells people to inject ML with nutrients so his body can continue to fight through
- X-2 is different from X virus, it doesn’t actively burn energy when not in use, energy can be stores, therefore not burning people’s life vitality. The X-2 that ML has been injected with has been synchronised with ML’s body, and it will become a part of his body. If he can make it through this, the 10 year limit will no longer exist
- Ai thinks Casey purposely calibrated the accelerator to help ML go through the adaptation of the X-2 virus
- !!! Casey is actually created from the DNA of Ai’s original son Alex. Ai tells Gordon that Casey will come back. Gordon says he(Ai) will need to go to trial if this gets out. Ai: “Are you going to tell on me?” Gordon: “That will never be me.”
(Xiin-note: it’s a super low-key pairing o.o also Ai’s wife is dead so it’s not cheating)
- XY wakes up, he’s outside, with Jan, can smell the grass and air is fragrant with plants. Jan says he knows XY will never be willing to be a captive lamb, he loves freedom too much. Jan follows with, “Everything you love, I will give you”
- Jan tells XY that Tides is not just a terrorist organization that apparently caused the comet virus/zombies. It’s also a search for immortality.
- Jan takes XY around, trying to get him to come around. They’re actually on an island with sea, the beach, all the things XY loves. But it’s an island! XY is stuck. Jan tries to kiss XY but is rejected, he’s already numb to his threats.
- Jan tries to kiss XY again, this time forcing him with the X virus. XY wavers but sees ML is his head and tries to break away, saying that if they want his brain, just take it now! If they want his life, just take that too, shy waste time? (Kissing, playing, etc.)
- Jan takes XY to the underground lab in anger. Computer power of the tides org is 1.5x stronger than Charles, only someone with XY’s processing power can perhaps crack the base. Casey is inside, tells XY that they are unlike Valenin, and are above taking people’s brains. XY is confused, who is Valentin? If they’re not taking brains, then why are they here?
- Casey shows XY thousands of brains stored in nutrient vessels, connected together. Dead brains are then made into nutrient solution and fed back to other brains (ew)
- They showed XY all that to make him fear, to make him stop telling them to take his brain. XY asks Jan why he’s here, if it’s not for that. Jan says he wants XY to see different perspectives, time will prove everything.
- Nighttime. Jan kisses XY again tries to use the X virus addiction, XY once again says “kill me, or take my brain..” Jan threatens to kill everyone he cares about back at Charles if he asks him(Jan) to kill him(XY) ever again
- Back at Charles, ML wakes up! XY has succeeded！ Not only is X-2 fused with ML’s body, it has replaced the X virus~
- ML goes to Gordon’s office, slams open the door, leaves a dent - something that the special task force has never been able to do before. X-2 is even more powerful than the original X virus. ML gets to the point, wants to see surveillance of when XY was taken
- Gordon says the microchip in Jan’s body cannot be found, most likely Jan is in a signal shielded location. He tells ML that orders have been given for XY’s brain to be recovered at all costs. ML believes that his brain won’t be taken out
- ML asks for Claire, Gordon warns that everyone that’s tried to get into her brain has suffered damage. ML insists. Before going, tosses the info microchip to Gordon & tells him to give it to someone he trusts to continue research
- ML successfully enters & emerges from Claire’s subconscious, but nobody knows what happened
- Jan still trying to kiss XY, XY still threatening to die, trying to escape.
- Jan tells XY not to worry, he won’t really do anything to him(XY), and shows him a holographic image of Jerry, reporting that ML is still alive. XY is slightly shocked, trying to remain calm but his lips twitch upwards. ML has already destroyed three bases, fortunately Claire didn’t know their final destination. ML knows that XY likes the sea, so he’s targetting bases with the sea. They have to move.
- XY asks where they’re going, Casey says they’re going to a special place to see a special person that can decide his life/death/brain removal. warns him not to be impulsive. Jan says the man is his father.
- 10 minutes later, ML arrives at the base they’ve just evacuated. They find lots of brains, but ML is sure that Jan has already taken XY away. Wen wonders why he’s so sure, but ML’s reply is vague
- Jan’s side - XY falls asleep on the plane & they arrive at an underwater base. He wakes up in a room, there’s a man there, about the same age as Ai. Handsome, looks like how Jan would 20 years later
- Man asks XY if he is hungry, XY isn’t, man blames the sleep drugs that Casey must’ve used. XY asks where they are, & the man says, “that’s not what you really want to ask, what you want to know is who I am.” XY: “Well then, who are you?”
- Man says he really wants to have an asian of pure descent child just like him(XY), tells him he’s not only Jan’s father, he’s his creator. They call him ‘father’ because he created them. He is Valentin & he is 272 years old
- Valentin offers XY the choice to join them, saying he knows about X-2 and how ML is still alive, but XY stays silent. Valentin would clone him, but he can’t guarantee that the clone would have his mind
- Valentin orders Casey to try to get information out of his brain while he’s sleeping, but don’t hurt him
- Jerry, Jan, Casey wait for XY to fall asleep again before Casey enters his brain
- Casey looks for info on X-2, can only find out that XY used ML’s blood samples as base, but finds plenty of memory fragments of XY & ML together, Casey is shocked. Jan is not impressed, tells Casey to go into his subconscious. In the ocean-scape, Casey wanders for a while before seeing a figure up ahead. He thinks he found XY, but as he gets closer, realizes it’s ML but it’s too late, Casey is ‘killed off’ in XY’s brain by the ML in his subconscious. Surprisingly, XY’s body is still peaceful, as though nothing happened
- Casey comes back to reality, freaks out about ML being in XY’s brain, Jan thinks it must be that XY has too high of a reliance on ML and his defense system is shaped like him
- When XY wakes up, Jan is beside him, offering to elope, saying that they should go live their lives freely. Valentin, who is watching them, is not concerned, saying Jan will always come back because he is his child
- Jan takes XY outside, XY still looking for a way to escape. Jan brings up Valentin, says they all see him as their god, even though he’s not really a god
- Jan brings XY to his room, tells him that he’s not really Valentin’s child, he’s actually Valentin’s next body. Valentin will move his brain over.
- Jan wants XY to invade the control system of the base, shutting it down, and get a drug that Valentin uses to control his children (including Jan). It’s actually an addition to the X virus. Without the drug, the heart/brain will shut down. Jan needs the drug to get rid of the ‘addition’.
- XY internally reflects that the world changes too quickly, a few days ago he was kidnapped by Jan, now Jan wants his help
- XY agrees, but wants some of Jan’s blood to make an X-virus injection for himself. Jan refuses, saying that if he does, XY may also get infected with the ‘addition’ that can kill him. However it’s necessary in order for their escape. XY has also already figured out X-2, so X virus is not a death sentence.
- Jan gives XY a giant hickey, saying it’s to misdirect Valentin, saying they’re avoiding surveillance in his(Jan’s) room to be intimate
- Jan brings XY food, simultaneously using the opportunity to administer the X virus to XY
- XY spends the entire night shivering in Jan’s arms, in pain, he can only use memories of ML to keep himself going. Eventually passes out
- Wakes up, Jan asks if he should congratulate XY on being the same as him now. (Reference waaay earlier chapter where Jan refers to himself as a monster). XY responds that they were always the same (race/kind).
- The escape begins! XY successfully baits Valentin into a trap he’s built in his brain, while Casey also connects and tries to extract as much data as he can. By the time Valentin realizes he was tricked, Casey has already disconnected. Jan also tells XY to disconnect, and they start to move out, killing everyone in their way.
- XY, not knowing that Casey was also involved, is worried about the drug that Jan needs, Jan tries to act cool saying nothing is more important than XY’s life.
- They face Sheldon, another highly trained agent. Jan wins, tells him he won’t kill him, is leaving him to maybe be Valentin’s next body. Sheldon is shocked
- XY & Jan make it to the submarine, XY sees Casey & Jerry & some more people there and realizes everything (that Casey was also involved.) he was used! Casey wants to set up a base to synthesize the drug & have XY make X-2
- They switch from submarine to plane, XY, looking out, realizes that they’re flying over where ML first came to rescue him when he was still a research student. Saying he wants to smell the outside, he convinces them to open the latch, tries to jump out, but is stopped by Jan & Jerry. The scuffle alerts the zombies in the area as they converge under the plane
- Jerry goes to the cockpit to drive the plane
- Pissed, Jan says he doesn’t believe in XY anymore. XY says he’s also the same. Casey cuts in, saying pointedly while looking at XY they’re too close to Base 2 (SB’s base)
- XY realizes he was too impulsive, he could’ve waited till they’ve settled down to escape. Only now does he realize how much he missed ML. Misses his maddeningly indifferent expression, his strong, irrefutable embrace, his intense kisses.. he no longer worries about what ML actually feels about himself, he just wants to see him again.
- Suddenly the aircraft tilts, they wonder what’s going on as Jerry’s not responding, Jan realizes that XY must have a tracker. Pulls out a dagger to dig it out. Casey goes to relieve Jerry as he must’ve been hacked
- Jan removes the tracker & crushes it, Casey calls Jan for help, saying he was almost also invaded.. XY takes the opportunity to escape from the plane!
- He successfully escapes, but Jan jumps out after him. Both suffer broken bones, but Jan recovers faster, he’s really angry this time, uncaring about the pain he’s inflicting on XY and his own broken bones, rips off XY’s pants, they are still fighting…
- The noise has attracted zombies, XY notices but Jan hasn’t, until they get really close and start attacking. They’re surrounded. Jan: “Didn’t you want to run? There are thousands of zombies just waiting for you!”
- XY backs up, step by step, tells Jan: “the zombies are here for you, not me. Sorry, Jan.” so saying, he turns and runs, the zombies ignore him and all go for Jan. He had long completed his study of the Sharon virus before being taken away from Charles, and to the zombies, he doesn’t even register.
- He’s suddenly attacked from behind, it’s Sheldon! XY isn’t sure why Sheldon is after himself, for Valentin, or to prevent himself from being a replacement body, but they fight. XY is losing..
- From overhead, there’s the sound of an engine, and a figure cuts through the clouds like a meteor, finally crashing to the ground. When Sheldon’s blade is about to slice at XY’s neck, Sheldon’s wrist is suddenly sliced off, his body kicked away. In front of XY suddenly appears a familiar back, exuding a strong aura...
@alexfilia it's kidnapping & rescue all in one!
IIRC up next is the much-anticipated sexytimes yay
- “He-Heine.. This is too great, you’re still alive…”
- ML crushes XY to himself and possessively kisses him endlessly, in the background an aircraft is still hovering, Mark & Liv are spectating, finally yells out that they need to go
- Heine uses Sheldon’s dagger/knife to kill him(Sheldon), XY feels like he’s still in a dream - did ML really save him?
- Mark & Liv both welcome him back, they first return to Base 14 (IIRC this is where they first started)
- at the base, ML wants XY’s blood tested because he wants to confirm if XY is infected with the X virus, meanwhile he looks super angry, drags XY into a room
- XY tries to explain that he had no choice, ML once again crushes XY in his embrace, asking him how much more must he(XY) torture him(ML), saying that XY doesn’t cherish his own life enough, that he can’t understand how he(ML) felt imagining oneself’s most important person being killed
- XY stunned. Most important person?
- ML once again kisses XY. This time XY isn’t hurt - there can be no other reason for the kiss except that ML wants him. Kiss is overbearing, strong, full of meaning. Pressed against the ice cold wall, but his world his plunged into flames
- Officer walks in to take XY’s blood but is ignored and pushed out of the room, XY & ML move to sofa to continue..
- ML strips XY, kisses down his body, towards the place that makes XY embarrassed (xiim: chrysanthemum? XY says it’s dirty there, so that’s probably it) ML starts to finger XY & gets interrupted by a voice over the comm
- Raven: “Colonel Burton! Can I ask what is happening?”
- ML: “I’m making love.”
- Raven is stunned, Liv & Mark comment that it may take a long time, the officer that was originally using this room (as an office) should probably switch for a while
- Back in the room, XY feels ML removing his fingers, feels strangely empty but the feeling doesn’t last long before ML thrusts in, filling him to the limit, XY cries out, doesn’t dare breathe, as though even breathing will break him apart
- They have violent, intense, uncontrolled (bloody?) sex, XY comes 3x & ML’s still not done, saying that this might be the only advantage to XY getting infected with the X virus. His body won’t be broken by ML, so this is not the end (of their sex session), but the beginning of madness.
- After the 4th time, XY passes out, though the body can handle it, the nerves can still be overstimulated
- Eventually XY rests for three days straight, things are still happening in the world - Jan’s aircraft crashes in the mountains, but nobody is found
- XY wakes up, ML tells him to eat something, his voice makes XY’s blood heat up again, and he realises this madness isn’t a delusion, every kiss and embrace from ML makes him breathless
- XY is confused about why ML is so out of control, haven’t they done it before in his brain? But ML says that he was always controlling himself because XY couldn’t take it before
- They’re interrupted by communication from Gordon, saying they must return to Charles as there’s been another attack
not sure why but this was kinda hard to summarize.. feel like i didn't give the ultimate sex scene any justice
Pu-hahaha... The ML is so blunt with those that disturb their love making time. Though his feelings is understandable since he had held back from embracing the MC for so long.
I finally finished MTLing this and it was a such a satisfying ending for me *happy sigh* But I do have one question though...
Major spoiler question alert!
Please tell me... Jan Wallace (?) didn't die right? I mean I thought MC only had an illusion of him when he was promoted as the Major General (?) in front of thousands of people in chapter 98, but then it's revealed they couldn't find his body and he was the first person to raise his hand to follow MC into their new city in chapter 100? I'm kinda sad if he died tho ... Sure he's kinda a dick sometimes, but he had his reasons
I wonder why those spoiler reminds me of
Christian Bale's Batman
Oh yeah, still waiting for @xiin to finish up the summary... But I have this urge to spoil this part bcuz it's hilarious for me
Right after chapter 76,where MC and ML had to go back cuz of the emergency in the Capital City Charles (?), MC was escorted by the Brain Torture unit so that they can look into the MC brain and make sure he wasn't swayed by the Tides/Surge (?) Organization (cuz this is the first time someone ever survived after being kidnapped by that organization, so they're wary). MC met with General Shiti/ Xi Ti (?), the head of torture unit force, who conducted the interrogation by politely asking MC questions when he was inside MC's brain and look into MC's memories. Whenever Shiti/ Xi Ti sees MC's memories, he could also feel what MC felt at that moment. There's this one point where Shiti asked what happened to MC while he was in captive and MC was kissed possessively by Jan Wallace...and Shiti went all... "Damn, that was intense. He would never would have experienced that kiss if it was not cuz of MC showing that to him... Though he had heard rumours of Jan's prowess." LMAO I kinda love Shiti, especially right after this, MC somehow has an amnesia arc moment and Shiti went into MC brain again to help him sort through his memories and Shiti knew exactly what MC's relationship with ML was but he just smirked at ML and never told MC any of it (MC memories was stuck during the first meeting with ML, where ML fractured his shoulder cuz of that accidental kiss, so he was freaked out to see ML hugging him when he woke up ). He even said to MC to never sleep with his mind connected to the main terminal again if he doesn't want to experience what ML did to MC the first time (which is ML sexing up MC in his subconscious LMAO).
LOL Maybe bcuz of the disappearing act done by that person at the end of it after doing such a dick move to the whole city? (*coughdestroythecitycough*)
sorry life kinda smacked me in the face @@
no, no he didn't. the last chapter, the first person to raise their hand is Jan (if you re-read the MTL, there's a mention about his mole) and he even blows XY a kiss. it wasn't an illusion. basically all he wanted was the freedom to do whatever he want, and explore/enjoy the real world free & unfettered.
Btw, there's an extra or two if I remember correctly. It had scenes of the time after MC woke up from being saved in the sea and the preparation for the ceremony.
It was also in the extras that MC had thoughts that he was sure Jan was alive and he knows Jan will return in the future.
Spoiler: Question about Side couple
Did the pairing of Casey's father and the general live in the end? I forgot this...
I remember the scene where the head researcher (Casey's father) was trapped, General wouldn't leave him behind and even opted for staying with him even if they could die. General was admirable so I want to know their ending.
Btw, this is from mtl and memories may be faulty cause it's been some time since I've read it. And other BL novels has overwritten some of my memories, ao feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
99% sure they made it through. though the pairing stayed kinda ambiguous till the end..
I actually wanted a side story about them, but sadly, there wasn't one.
Separate names with a comma.