Spoiler Through the Downs of Life with You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Korleone, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Korleone

Korleone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to pay off the debts, I willingly took her place to lie under him, but he unexpectedly used his hand … I had thought that it was an infatuation that would come to nothing, but I actually fell for it after being thrown off guard by his tenderness. He had a heart of stone, and the thinnest emotion in the world … and it was only until the end that I realized even if I spared no effort and loved him till I breath my last, he would never be mine…

Recently found this on NU, but actually kinda scared to read because of the description. So? Any spoilers? Is it bad end? Too much drama & dog blood? Anything?

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She married him at last. He behaved like that yo protect her and pave a safe future with her. The first time he brokeup with her and they lost their child. He lost his property too to protect her life. He didn't let her know so she thought he betrayed her. Second time it was because of a misunderstanding on her part.

Korleone likes this.
  3. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But reality is all misunderstandings are because he never told her anything. She asked him over and over again but he will rather hurt her than explain matters. So the fault lies in him

Korleone likes this.
  4. Korleone

Korleone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answers!
    On another note, why, just why every one of "romantic" stories have such ba****ds as ML >__< seriouly, he's wealthy, powerful and so on, but no~, let's be keeping quiet, lest someone finds out so there won't be more dog blood drama >__>

One more thanks for answering, I think, I'll maybe, probably try it, but, if so, much, MUCH later, when it would be fully translated. If at all. Ugh.