Spoiler Time Limit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fictionaddiction, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel title: Time Limit

Description

Lady Lariette is diagnosed with a disease which gives her a three-month deadline. “Since I am going to die, I might as well go crazy!” It started with screwing her fiancé and having a relationship with the monster duke. But she didn’t realize it until it was too late. There was no time limit and it was a misdiagnosis! Mr. Asrazan smiled brightly, “If you try to run away now, you will face consequences.”
    [​IMG]

Does anyone know if there is a webtoon for this, or any spoilers?

2. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    After searching for the nove'ls name in korean I found it on Naver and mtled some chappies. gonna put them now coz I'll forget them within a day.

so the first 2 translated chappies:

Lariet hears that she isn't actually gonna die and the doctor made a misdiagnosis and then she flashes back to all the terrible things she had done.

Her family is horrible. her parents see her as only a pawn to marry someone to save their family, while her brother hates her bec. she's a girl yet she's better than him in magic so he stops her from taking classes at an early age bec. he's the successor blah blah

She asked her maid what she'd do if she had 3 months to live and the maid said she'd make a bucket list and eat cake.
    She makes a list : to have independence, travel, date a handsome man with experience but is ok with only dating for 3 months. and not break her engagement bec. that's the last thing she can do for her parents.

next day she takes her maid to a cake shop, they order everything and eat. then on the way back their carriage breaks down and the monster duke of war helps her out. she catches sight of his eyes and hair as the rest of his face was bandaged up .
    when they returned her ugly fiance was back waiting for her and her mom reprimanded her for going out.

Though she swore not to break the engagement, she uses magic and humiliates the fiance who molested her and told her she was a good investment.

She gets kicked out of the house and is told her name will be erased from the family register , she says she only cared if it would be erased from parents' hearts, which it looks like it already is.
    I recommend reading the trans chaps coz somehow my summary of them is longer !

Then the mtl chapters:

She goes to a cafe and counts her money left and determines it's enough to survive but she wants to live in luxury for those three months, so she decides to make money using her magic although undeveloped bec. she didn't take classes. she can do purification magic.
    Which is harder than healing magic and not common. She goes to the guild and the guild master trows her out IDK why maybe he doesn't need the magic or believe she can do it (I didn't get it). So she walks out and some muscular people from the cafe before had followed her and want to rip her off bec. they saw her counting her money.
    They grab her so she can't use any magic and take her money and run.
    She runs after them but is slow. she starts to use elemental magic. they are surprised bec. they heard she can use purification magic in the guild. but they are still faster than her bec. she got uncomfortable shoes and can't run.
    Then she yells for help and suddenly the Duke of war pops up and he has his face non-bandaged this time. the thugs freeze bec. he reeks a rotten smell of death that paralyzes opponents. He returns her the money pouch covered in blood. and she chases after him bec. although he smells of death she isn't afraid of him coz she's dying anyway.

That's it for now gonna go back and read.

MLisMyHubby, Mi shiru, nyxxx and 34 others like this.
  3. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    She starts hiccuping and he thinks this is a normal reaction since she can't tolerate his death aura and that's considered a mild reaction and then wonders if he'll live his life alone without anybody to approach him. Meanwhile she is running after him and asks if he has a lover and if he wants do date her for 3 months?
    He is shocked and soon the stench of death(rotten flesh) starts seeping from underneath his bandages and he feels embarrassed.
    She asks hid name and gives hers (Only the first name) an says he can call her by her nickname.
    He gives his name(Asarahan kendal) and she says nice to meet you Asarahan. he laments about how this is the first time someone has called his name in 20 years.
    Then he tells her remember the men I cut before, she nods. He says don't you think I can cut you as well. This is not a game leave. Then he leaves her and walks away.

She goes back to the inn's bar and there are some people drinking and talking about the duke and how he requires a purification wizard(for the stench aura and curse) and they are rare.Lariet wonders if they were exaggerating bec. she didn't smell it that bad (didn't get that part). she goes to the guild and demands info about him, they refuse but she says she knows a purification wizard. so the guild agrees and when she walks out she runs into him and introduces herself as a purification wizard and asks she lives with him as she is currently homeless. And she gave him a blank contract which she signed
    The duke asked her to repeat what she said, bec. if she was messing around with him he'd really kill her. He doesn't hurt commoners but he won't tolerate someone making a joke of his curse . so intimidated she decided she has nothing to lose and told him to try when in doubt and reacher out her hand and took his and used her magic (puriication magic takes alot of energy thats why noone wants to do it. and bec. there aren't many people with curses . so energy exploded and everyone in the guild hid under tables or such. and then when it was over she asked him to see. he was afraid of being disappointed like always and he expected to find the rotten flesh but instead he found a normal hand underneath the bandages. he was amazed and she fainted on him. He took the contract and signed it and took her with him in the carriage. and told the guild people he is no longer searching for a wizard.
    after waking up she starts hiccuping again and he now understands it's her nervous habit.
    She holds both his hands and asks him did he sign the contract. he extricates his hands and says yes I'll hold on to a copy for myself and stop touching me and calling me by my name. She says she won't and he gives up . the carriage stops and she expects him to extend his hand, and he does after she tells him bec. he was so surprised no one wanted to touch him before. while she thinks why doesn't he want to touch when he's so handsome and obviously must have experience with women (lol) . she then arrives to her room which is much better than the one in her old house . but she can't find her luggage. she goes to search 4 the maid but finds a bunch of servants huddled making fun if her for being a commoner but wanting to climb up . but no matter how desperate should she go after the monster cursed duke? So she tells him her full name and that she's a noble antagonizes them for making fun of the duke . meanwhile someone is standing in the shadows to deliver her luggage (I think it's the duke?or his servant who was surprised he brought a woman with him to the estate and helped her out of the carriage)

Now I know I should gather the posts in one but I can't help but feel like someone is reading with me. I'll gather alot in the next post

MLisMyHubby, Mi shiru, nyxxx and 39 others like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate those kind of maid!! I hope the duke fire them!

5. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    She wakes up and wants to get dressed to impress him , but is surprised the maid with her yesterday was dismissed(Prob. coz she dissed her?) Anyway she asks the current maid about the duke and if he's down for breakfast and the maid is surprised and answers her to just eat whenever she likes. she goes down anyway andfinds him drinking coffee and reading docs. And he asks her Wizard what do you know about my curse? (he keeps stressing that they have an employee employer relationship) and she tells him nothing and that she just used her magic. and asks how long has he had it . he says since 7. and shows his other hand reluctantly and she touches it and he flinches. asks if she's not afraid of his curse. she says why would I be afraid of someone who's cursed I should be afraid of the one who put it instead. and promises him she'll help him before she dies . and he's like : "...." , she says I mean as fast as possible. but she has to wait to restore her mana and can't start on another limb as long as the other one still has her mana healing him from the inside. And then she asks him if they can look over the contract. and he thinks she wants to jump down to business. I would've given her a whole land and castle if she asks for it. but then she points to the clause that he has to go out with her on dates. and he's dumbfounded . he will have dinner with her. his butler gives him a book about how to treat the ladies and he gets embarrassed and asks him are you that bored? and he decided to wear a coat although the weather is hot to isolate the stench although the bandages have an anti stench property but it's not enough. (doesn't matter I don't think she can smell anything anyway)
    I think the mtl is pretty not bad and actually enjoyable. here's the link

Bec. my summaries are kinda long. almost as long as the chapter itself. plus there are some awesome pics . Like when she touches his hands, cheeks ... it just comes at the right moment when you feel you can't imagine it. so..

6. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    O.k. Ch:8,9
    So back to the contract again he decided to add a clause to it, that is he can do anything to her if she doesn't purify him. she gulps her saliva and agrees (she's dead anyway) and then the butler holds a copy .

She suggests they go on a picnic tomorrow. he says he's going to (somewhere) tomorrow, she says to postpone it and go on the picnic with her.
    He asks why she's in such a hurry? She says bec. time is precious and then she keeps staring at him while he works (coz he's very handsome)
    He says stop staring, fine we'll go on the picnic today but it's chilly so we will wait a bit. she says let's go now. he says I'm working now. she insists and tells him then do you have time for purification? he is amazed that she has already recovered and she does his other hand he is amazed again and really believes it this time as he thought it was a coincience the first time. he called many wizards but they could only delay the curse a bit or ease it a bit. then he asks if she is O.k?
    she answers yes, she figured out the trick, it's not about dishing all her mana but to concentrate bec. the curse is shallow . and it's a waste of energy. He is amazed again and thinks she truly wasn't exaggerating when she called herself the best purifying wizard (ofcourse she was only bluffing).
    They go on their picnic and it's chilly indeed, but she doesn't admit it. then she keeps staring at his coat and finally demands he gives it to her! he refuses(lol) coz he's worried about the stench. nvm she says. she wonders why he treats her like that when he's supposed to be experienced with women, does he just not like her? then she tells him to not give it to her bec. then he'd be cold . they start eating and she asks what's his fav. food and he answers none. she feels bad for him and stars to list her fav. food and says she hates cucumbers bec. of it's scent. and he notices she has a bad expression when she smells the cucumber but nothing when she's near him , and notices she exudes a sweet smell that makes his less noticeable and thinks maybe she wasn't trying to be polite when she pretended not to smell him. maybe her smell covers it.
    then she makes a flower crown and puts on his head and laughs a bit and then takes it off and he's thankful there are no butlers around coz this is very embarrassing. then the crown falls into the fountain and she tries to get it but falls and he goes to catch her. and the water splashes both of them. he says Wizard I think it's time to stop acting embarrassingly now.

Ch:9

He sees her wet appearance and she's attractive.. then he carries her and puts his coat on her and tells her this doesn't mean anything he just has to carry her. she tries to give the coat back bec. she'll feel guilty if he catches a cold.

He tells her to stop! And he hurries her inside she complains that the date was too short and she really won't catch a cold.

The next day she has a terrible cold!
    The duke goaded her , so you don't get colds? , she replied: Hey this is the first time I got a cold congrats for witnessing it. He seemed worried about her, ordered her to rest and called for a healer priest. She was touched bec. aside from her friend maid(Anna) the one who ate cakes with her. No one ever cared about her.
    The duke was oblivious to all that and thought she was always showered in love. He has to go somewhere today. so he left and told his servant to call the healer. as he was walking he thought her house (don't remember the rank) is having some problems but it's not so severe that they leave their daughter out with a stranger without checking on her?. He was overjoyed with the curse healing and that someone was courting him wither it was jokingly or seriously that he forgot this detail.

Then as he walked out the handsome priest went it. The MC started to hiccup again coz he was so handsome silver long hair and priestly aura.
    Then he asked her what she was doing her ,is she held against her will? She replied No . He apologized for the bad habit and says it's one of the reasons he's bullied at the temple. bec. he's a low rank and it's a hierarchical place. So she felt bad for him and saw a scar on his forehead and imagined him getting bullied for it. So she told him to come closer and healed him after he healed her (she purified him) . He asks if she was a healer in amazement? She replies Yes (Coz it's too bothersome to say she's a purifier and don't wanna jeopardize the duke.

Diff is that purifiers use more mana and are very rare as there aren't many people who are curse to require it.

Then the priest thanks her and offers her to work for him. she says yeah sure after I'm done here (Coz she'll be dead by then, or would have little time to live and maybe need money). so she agrees and he suggests they be friends ? she agrees and is very happy coz she never had any before.

He leaves and goes back to the temple, and turns out he's the next candidate for pope. (note for people to heal someone they need to possess much stronger mana). So everyone is surprised his scar is gone and he says he intends to investigate the MC.

Edit: The priest was so pretty she thought it was a woman. that's why she healed his scar.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to have duke finally notice the mc family situation! I can’t believe he wouldn’t investigate her like who hire someone without investigating! Like if I need to hire someone to do my tax or etc I would have google search the life of it to see if that person or company is reliable !

man he a terrible business man
    Someone could have con him n he wouldn’t notice lol

8. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldn't care less if it was the devil himself bec. he has been searching for 20 years (he's 27) how to heal the curse and no one succeed plus he was very confused and dazed with MC's attention which he never got before so he let it go.

nyxxx, TrinaAngel, nowaynoway and 6 others like this.
  9. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch: 14
    The butler kept egging the duke with words but he acted as if he doesn't care. later he invited larietta to have breakfast with him . she was so happy thinking her plan worked. So she went and sat and found her salad didn't contain cucumbers(she told him she didn't like it before) and was touched . Then she asked why did you call me? he said to talk. I heard you went out yesterday? she said yes and talked about her day. He mentioned that she should maintain her health for purification bec. that's her main job. She told him: Are you saying this bec. you are jealous? He denied it and she left on the verge of tears.
    Later the priest came by and she told him what happened. he wore glasses today bec. he has visions which is a super duper power that the higher ups don't know about. MC said he looks good with them . Then he told her to commence her healing (did I mention before that he made up a healing spell where he had to stick their foreheads together while he chanted, I think on purpose)
    Anyway while the butler was berating the duke and the duke dismissing him thinking he can't be jealous bec. he is not allowed to feel and has no heart , it's just for his curse . Butler tells him the priest is in MC's room. So he casually walks there and finds them in the healing pose (foreheads together) and he mistakes them for kissing. so he grabs the priest's hands an tells him hands off , or I cut it while menacingly looking at him (If you go to the link I put, you can see a pic of that)

CH:15
    So the priest lets her go and greets the duke. she starts hiccuping and he gives her a glass of water saying: Here Rie (nick name).

The duke keeps replaying the nickname in his head, then he drives the priest away.
    She says this is a misunderstanding and nothing happened. why did you drive him away ? are you jealous? then he confesses that he was and that he wanted to cut his hands off and if feeling his heartbeat about to explode and .... then yes he is jealous. On the way out the priest thinks that it's too unfortunate he actually likes her. so she can even melt the duke's heart!
    Back to the room. duke asks her if the love proposal was still valid? she answers absolutely . but they both have different ideas (she thinks he agreed for the 3 months one) and he thinks it's forever. Later she shows up at his office with her notebook. And it has a list of stuff she wants them to do together. he tries to flip to the first page (her bucket list) she says no , start from the 2nd page. then he notices that a drive downtown is already marked completed (she went with the priest) and he gets jealous .Then he takes her downtown to a boutique and lets her choose dresses. she asks him which is pretty this or that. the store owner doesn't expect him to answer. he says I'll take all she likes and all the jewellery to go with it . Then on their way back in the carriage. she asks why he didn't say the dress was pretty?
    And she keeps poking him till he admits and he was jealous of people watching her?? (Idk who), so then she asks him for a kiss.

Ch:16 (I really wanna stop but don't wanna let go at a cliffy)
    After larietta said that , although asrahan's face was expressionless he was feeling a turmoil boiling inside him and was very flustered. He has never even held hands with a woman before.
    While larietta was thinking , after dating skinship is the next step.
    then as he was agonizing the driver announced their arrival. In which Asrahan quickly opened the carriage door and literally (actually) ran out without helping her our or looking back.
    Larietta: Asrahan?? , was the bathroom that urgent?

Few days later they were having breakfast. she told him to feed her bec. she hurt her hand. ml: Both hands?? . Yeah the maid carried something heavy(??) , then he got mad and wanted to cut that maid's hand and asked her which is it?
    She confessed she lied and she just wanted him to feed her!

He couldn't fathom why , ever since he was old enough to feed himself he wouldn't let others do it. But he complied anyway.(He's so dense! couldn't she have found the priest first.) he was getting flustered by hair eating and staring at her. then he made an excuse. the docs are urgent and I gotta go. then he fled again ! then she started thinking he wanted a platonic relationship and was sad but decided to respect his wished. she went to purify him again (the upper body). then she was exhausted and fell . she said she wanted a hug. then he hugged from far and she was upset.

said this isn't how the priest healer her and then he went mad with jealousy. told her not to call someone else's name and that he was barely holding as is. She said don't hold back do what u want (in her mind kissing only) he said yeah I can? she said yeah . then she changed her mind , then later she found him sitting somewhere and asked do u wanna do what u were doing then.

10. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Last update I binge read all the available chapters (the mtl wasn't bad at all surprisingly) Now here's a brief summary after ch:16-- till 81
    They go back an forth in their teasing. she wants to finish up the whole dating experience before her time ends while he wants to wait till his body heals of the curse bec. he thinks he's disgusting.
    And the priest Doha has feelings for her due to many situations like she protecting him instead of herself when a building fell over, and attacking an assassin on his behalf and killing him although she never killed before and refused to attack Doha while he was training her.
    Anyway back to the ml. They do it after she purifies most of his lower body after she and the butler torment him by creating all sorts of scenarios where they have to stay together in the same room. (butler says all the blankets are wet from the rain and the only dry one is at the duke's room).
    After most of the healing, he is approached by females but he pays them no mind.
    The MC. makes friends with her bro's ex. crush (he was stalking her, she hated his guts) who is a tough girl who looks like a boy. and is introduced to several of her friends. one who is a white lotus who thinks MC. is a commoner and sets her eyes on the duke. but the duke rejects her and shows her he really is a monster . MC's family tries to kidnap her twice.
    After the first time . her bro is injured and no one wants to heal him. so the priest steps in and twists his mana circuit (same condition mc had before he healed her) and tells him he'll die in 3 months.
    then second time mc is injured badly (duke father wants her dead coz he doesn't want his family's blood to go to the duke's) and she is captured and the duke ml is blackmailed by the hired kidnapper to hurt himself for her safety. so she stabs herself to set him free. and the priest comes out of her bracelet (he gave it to her to feel if she was in danger) and heals her. then he goes to the bro again and twists his mana circuit again into an unsolvable knot and gives him a week to live before exploding.
    The duke father is arrested , and bro dies.
    the MC thought ml knows about the contract (she initially approached him that they'd be together for 3 months) but it looks like he didn't take that to heart and thought it forever.
    MC doesn't want to hurt him.
    So after he goes to war (went for 2 weeks), she sets for departure and leaves him a cruel message saying the 3 months were up and she lost interest.

Then she sets to travel alone but Doha the priest tracks her down (though she told him no before).
    she revisits the doctor who diagnosed her at first and figures it was a misdiagnosis (Doha already healed her, but didn't say)

She freaks out (The duke has received the msg when at war that's why he finished early and got back. and meanwhile his butler has been searching for girls with pink hair color same as mc)
    she confides in Doha and asks him what to do? He says if she goes back ml would kill her. bec. he keeps searching for pink haired women and then they never return (previously MC hid herself bec. she wanted to talk to ml and saw he killed someone in his office and said stuff about treason and that person being one of his own, which was unforgivable.)
    So she remembers and is scared. so she decides to send a letter. And ofcourse Doha volunteers to send it (Guess he'll never get that).
    Ml asks shadow guard what happened. and he responds that she bought travel provisions before he left for war and shadow guard is disappointed in how he trusted her and thought she was diff. and vows 4 revenge.
    Ml will travel to track her down coz although it's her hand writing, but he won't believe it until he hears it face to face.
    And that's a wrap till ch:81

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh, the shadow guard , let me at this person! I want to slap this stupid guard! And her family , good thing they are gone or I would have come for them LOL

Aritma, sheisthedemon93 and Lena36 like this.
  12. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    It's bec. he felt betrayed bec. he liked her and trusted her coz she was the first one to approach his master. And once despite his master's orders to not reveal himself , he did. Just to get her purse back from a thief she was chasing. So I hope the misunderstanding is resolved soon. And hope the chapters remain free. so far I have no idea why they were though .

As for the family they definitely had it coming. Even as the father issued an order to kill the mc the mother prayed that her son gets better and she doesn't even care that the mc is killed (she actually begged 4 this). and at the first kidnapping it was her who lured her by asking to meet and apologized coz mc was the only one who took care of her. then as mc tried to leave she was kidnapped. So now that the bro and dad are outta the pic. I'm waiting for the mom to be taken out as well. though she is powerless now.

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn’t the guard know why she did this ? Since he follow her around, like should he see rhat she was sick n getting treatment?

I hope the author isn’t going have the mother team up with some duke rival to kill the mc. I bet that something like will happen.

never leave the enemies free or alive unless you know for sure, that is how ppl die man. Sneak attack

TrinaAngel, KuranFan and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  14. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't go for checkups , only after he left for the war and she decided to leave and saw she made it past 3 months.

15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    are there more spoilers? are we all caught up T_T i want to see him grovel n what happen to the mother

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  16. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    We're caught up, I think there's a new chapter every 4 days though. So we wait.

Yasmine bezzi and elparis like this.
  17. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch:82
    Is basically Lariette and Doha being uncomfortable bec. they rented a room with only one bed . Doha (the priest) insists she sleeps on the bed coz she was sick before. Then refuses to sleep on the floor himself bec. he's not used to it (lies, coz he used to sleep on the floor all the time at the temple , and he used to live in the streets before.)
    Then he tells her, what do you not see me as a friend? she says no. and they end up sleeping awkwardly on the same bed.
    At the end of the ch. we get to see Asrahan (ml) receiving a letter from the mc (the one she had Doha send haha)

CH:83
    Doha and Lariette are eating at the inn when a group of mercenaries taunt him for having a female like face, so Lariette beats them up. He only clenches his fist.
    He loves her more and she tells him to stick up for himself. He says he was surprised. And she feels overprotective of him.

Then when she goes to the bathroom (I think he goes out to kill them).
    Then he takes her in stealth mode (he taught her to be invisible). and they go sight seeing and they're happy. And she thanks him and is glad to be alive. Then she remembers Asrahan and hopes her letter cleared everything with him.

Meanwhile Asrahan gets a letter that only contains her hair band which he gifted her before (Doha's work of course)

Then he gets agitated and says it doesn't matter that she wants to break it off, what matters is my will. And he's still going after her.

I wonder if Doha will be left in one piece after all this. I like the og ml very much, but I don't want Doha to have a bad ending. It's the SML Syndrome :(

notcatsmith, izznis, Aritma and 74 others like this.
  18. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Doha reminds me of Allen from the abandoned empress. While Lariette is like a mommy hen XD

19. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Description

Lady Lariette is diagnosed with a disease which gives her a three-month deadline. “Since I am going to die, I might as well go crazy!” It started with screwing her fiancé and having a relationship with the monster duke. But she didn’t realize it until it was too late. There was no time limit and it was a misdiagnosis! Mr. Asrazan smiled brightly, “If you try to run away now, you will face consequences.”

Author(s)
    최아리
    Artist(s)
    Essie
    에시
    Associated Names
    I Thought It Was Time!
    시한부인 줄 알았어요!

Spoiler??