Resolved Title of a old horror mystery RPG game with different endings

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Guide1410, May 2, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I was listening to some unnamed soundtracks and remembered that one of them was from a old game that I played before.
    I remember liking the game very much, especially the artwork and music, and that the endings made me sad.
    • It was a horror RPG game.
    • Has different good and bad endings.
    • The plot and setting: The main character was a girl who was visiting the art gallery with her parents.
    • But something happened and then she was alone there and the art gallery was dark.
    • There was these roses in the game, and you would die if you used your rose or it withered or something (I don’t really remember) but the roses were the lives.
    • While exploring the art gallery the main character finds this person who was dying because something happened to his rose, there was a choice where you can save him.
    • If you save him you will learn that he’s trapped in the art gallery like you are and he would be loyal and decide to protect you. I remember shipping them very much. Throughout the game there was choices you could make (like saving him, chatting with him, being kind to him) where would make these two characters get closer resulting in trust and friendship and the man would be loyal and protect you.
    • Rose colors of the characters was different colors.
    • There was like these puzzles, with the artworks or different routes you could do. sometimes the artworks would move, you would get trapped in a room or other things would happen.
    • Later you would tun into another character who was a cute girl, around the same age as the main character and she would be friendly to the MC. later you learn that she’s also a painting. Her life is very sad since she was a painting waiting for the artist who drew her, she was a puppet. Also there was this song on her that was really sad. There was also this choice to kill her when she becomes evil (she isn’t bad but she will become evil like other paintings like a puppet).
    • So there was actually a mystery behind the art gallery, I don’t really remember it.
    There was many endings, I will describe the ones I remember.
    • In one of them you, the MC would sacrifice yourself so the girl and the man can get out (They would try to stop you and be really sad)
    • In another one you would get out with the man, and would return to the art gallery with people. He won’t remember anything at first but you could give his handkerchief back to him and he would remember and you would agree to meet out again. I considered this both a happy and kinda sad ending.
    • There is this ending where you and the man are going to get out, but suddenly the main character’s mother would come (it was just a painting, a illusion) and then there would be this choice to go with her, if you go with her then it would be a sad ending.
    This is the things that I remember.
    Please tell me if you know this game, thank you.

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like the game Ib !

3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea sounds like Ib

4. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely Ib!

TaffyGirl13 and Guide1410 like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you vm! That’s it.
    I like this game so much I’m not forgetting its title ever again!