Forgotten Title Title of novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kirsten, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much but the fl transmigrates somewhere, I don't know if it's a game and whatnot but I'm 50% sure it was a novel. From what I remember, the first chapter was when she wakes up from being knocked up ig and like they're preparing for a ball and she quickly adapts to her situation. The maid (???) of her sister ruins her dress but she was a designer in her past life so she quickly fixes it.

She meets other guys which seem like the ogmls from the novel when she was riding her sister's car, they were having a race. She gives them a middle finger before she left. And um because she was using her sister's car, they mistook the sister as the person they had a race with and yada²

The guy with the highest position among the friends, the ogmls, dated the sister because of that misunderstanding cus ig he liked feisty girls ehe

Also, I don't know if this might be of help, but I vaguely remember the title having the word "devil". I'm not sure though.

That's all I remember, honestly. Would love to receive some help.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall much but the MC was I think transmigrated into a novel (?) And when she woke up, she was in the girl's body. Uhm the people there were getting ready for a banquet. She was also boutta get dressed but her dress was I think torn by her sister's maid. She was an influencer who did things in her past life so it was easy fixing it.

After sa few days, I think, she went out using her sister's car. She went somewhere. There, she met these guys, which are the ogmls, I guess. They raced and after, she gave them a middle finger. The guys then did a background check on the owner's car. And since she was using her sister's car, the guys mistook her for her sister. The guy with the highest position among them then dated her.

But in the end, it was found out that it wasn't her since the mc had this channel that she livestreams her drawings. This account was I think about this Mr. Devil. This mr. Devil is also the guy's sibling or cousin who mistook mc as her sister and dated her. Anyways, it was found out it wasn't the sister since this girl had a special nail design, it was like a flame (?) Or uhm monster, the drink's design. It was either red or green.

I think her socmed's user was "Mr. Devil's Sweetheart", not sure though. I've I've looking for this novel for so long and still haven't found it. Pls help

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already posted about this particular novel about 2 times. So uhh 3rd times a charm?
    -BxG
    - modern setting
    - transmigration
    - misunderstanding of identities at first
    - CEO ML

-The fl transmigrates and when she wakes up, there are people around her telling her to get ready for a banquet and stuff. FL's sister's maid ruins her dress since she was an influencer in past life, she fixes it easily. She shocks everyone with her dress.
    - FL uses her sister's car to go somewhere and she meets these guys and they have a race. She wins and gives them a middle finger.
    - The guys she met and raced with thinks it was FL's sister who raced with them since she used her car.
    - FL creates account where she posts her drawings. Account name is "Mr. Devil's Sweetheart", I think. Mr. Devil is ML who she encountered at the mall.
    - FL met ML when she was going shopping with her sis and they got separated. FL was I think looking for her sister when she bumped into a gangster hired by sister (?) and uses ML's name to get out of the situation saying she knew ML. And since ML is feared, kinda works ig. ML then shows up wondering who FL was and found her interesting since she used his name. Thus, also letting her go.
    - One of the guys who she raced with started dating FL's sister since they thought it was her who he raced with. Since sister knew the guy was an influential figure, she pretended to be the racer.
    - FL then goes live in her account, drawing. She got pretty famous and her live was seen by the guys she raced with. Her nails were pretty unique since the design was that of a flame (?) so the guys recognized her.
    - The guys suspected FL's sister since she was sus and acted way differently from what they thought and how she acted. They broke up in the end.

I just copied this from my previous post ehehehe :blobsweat_2:

4. Mai

Mai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so someone also shares my dark past?:aww:

6. nybawi

nybawi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall much but the MC was I think transmigrated into a novel (?) and when she woke up, she was in the girl's body. Uhm the people there were getting ready for a banquet. She was also boutta get dressed but her dress was I think torn by her sister's maid. She was an influencer who did things in her past life so it was easy fixing it.

After a few days, I think, she went out using her sister's car. She went to a mountain (?). There, she met these guys, which are the ogmls, I guess. They raced and after, she gave them the middle finger. The guys then did a background check on the owner's car. And since she was using her sister's car, the guys mistook her for her sister. The guy with the highest position among them then dated her.

But in the end, it was found out that it wasn't her since the mc had this channel where she livestreams her drawings. This account was I think about this Mr. Devil. This Mr. Devil is also the guy's sibling or cousin who mistook mc as her sister and dated her. Anyways, it was found out it wasn't the sister since this girl had a special nail design, it was like a flame (?) Or uhm monster, the drink's design. It was either red or green.

I think her social user was "Mr. Devil's Sweetheart", not sure though. I've been looking for this novel for so long and still haven't found it. Pls help :cry:

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -The fl transmigrates and when she wakes up, there are people around her telling her to get ready for a banquet and stuff. FL's sister's maid ruins her dress since she was an influencer in past life, she fixes it easily. She shocks everyone with her dress.
    - FL uses her sister's car to go somewhere and she meets these guys and they have a race. She wins and gives them a middle finger.
    - The guys she met and raced with thinks it was FL's sister who raced with them since she used her car.
    - FL creates account where she posts her drawings. Account name is "Mr. Devil's Sweetheart", I think. Mr. Devil is ML who she encountered at the mall.
    - FL met ML when she was going shopping with her sis and they got separated. FL was I think looking for her sister when she bumped into a gangster hired by sister (?) and uses ML's name to get out of the situation saying she knew ML. And since ML is feared, kinda works ig. ML then shows up wondering who FL was and found her interesting since she used his name. Thus, also letting her go.
    - One of the guys who she raced with started dating FL's sister since they thought it was her who he raced with. Since sister knew the guy was an influential figure, she pretended to be the racer.
    - FL then goes live in her account, drawing. She got pretty famous and her live was seen by the guys she raced with. Her nails were pretty unique since the design was that of a flame (?) so the guys recognized her.
    - The guys suspected FL's sister since she was sus and acted way differently from what they thought and how she acted. They broke up in the end.

That's as far as I can remember. Pls help :cry:

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was initially going to ignored the three older threads since they were made back in 2022 but the two latest threads you made 20 minutes apart so I merged all of them.

Stop making multiple threads about the same topic within the same day. You can bump the thread if you want attention, but making multiple threads is not allowed.

I recommend you stop before I'm inclined to take further action.

10. Hydrangeas8

Hydrangeas8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you saw, but Mai already responded to your post. I’m pretty sure that the story you’re looking for. FL takes her sisters car and ends up racing against a guy that she flips off at the end. She also draws/paints.