Discussion To all the bullied folks here

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MostlyBlue, Dec 12, 2017.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't figure out why this bothered me so much, but the caps...

2. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And if they don't let you? I had a bully that had a few of his friends around all the time so I couldn't escape. It stopped after a hit him. He put me through a table right after I did but I got up immediately and he never messed with me again.

That only makes it worse. I was beaten horribly because I did that. and the cops couldn't do anything because they alibied each other and said that I was lying even though I walked into the school office with a bloody nose, black eye, and covered in mud.

3. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    In my personal experience that never works until things have gone WAY to far. It tends to make things worse. Glad if it worked for someone. But it made my life hell.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bullied back then,when my arm broke and I wore a cast,a certain guy teases me a lot,I didn't really give a sh*t about it,then he pushed me against the wall,i snap,ï use my injured arm to punch him( since the cast was hard,I thought that punching him w/ that will wake him up,I'm a girl by the way,and what he did,doesn't make him a man at all)

5. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    that is because you are a weak man born and bred in a weak country. Violence solves everything! This is a truth that has forever stood the test of time!
    the point is you wont always be able to rely on outside help. And even if you could what would be the point? You would always be a pathetic excuse for a human being if you continue to let others fight your own battles. A person has to be able to stand up for themselves. If you are weak, get strong. Thats the only real solution with any meaning. Otherwise what will you do when the day comes that parents or police or mods or friends can come to your aid? Its not even about winning a fight most times, but the effort in at least trying.

MostlyBlue likes this.
  6. Thecomicgeek

Thecomicgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many ways to fight.

You dont always have to use violence.
    For example:
    * If the bully/ies (for ease of typing I shall now start referring to bullies singular or plural as bull) likes taking your food lace it with cyanide/salmonella/and a strong laxative heck why not all of the above be generous.
    *If the Bull likes taking stuff or "borrowing" be kind and send him items laced with anthrax or donate clothes from sufferers of leprosy
    *If the Bull likes social outcasting do take pity on the fellow and embed a few aids contaminated needles or if blood makes you squeamish inject some bodily excretions into a sweet custard or donut

There are more peaceful methods other than physical violence, see?

God Bless Us All peace bros! ✌

Shance and igiveup like this.
  7. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Some cases the little monkeys are so uncontrollable chuunis and the people in charge are so incompetent you gotta handle shit yourself.

My advice would be too find out where they live, go round their house at night, and throw something heavy through their windows/car windows - their parents rage will make the kid a bitch again.

If it's the work place bullying, that some higher ups or crazies do, you just gotta make them realise they're acting like monkeys.

Like if your boss is raging at you, you just look at him mockingly publically, and say 'what the hell are you doing?'. Use ur body too signal 'wtf is this monkey doing'. Then just talk too them slowly, but never stop making them feel stupid.

Usually they enter a small narrow rage fuelled bubble where they think they self-important and can get away shit, you gotta burst their bubble and remind them they're adults and they can't get away with 1/2 the shit they think they can. Many alternatives 2 listening too their garbo.

Best is too do so publically in front of the rest of the workers. Higher ups, have higher ups 2.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  8. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    *patpat* switch schools if yah can....

9. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reporting to the schools authority? I'm pretty sure majority of the schools all over the world don't take bullying seriously they will only take action when something horrible happens e.g victim get's injured, hospitalized, commit suicide and in some rare cases they don't give a damn.

MostlyBlue likes this.
  10. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    While fighting isn't the only answer, I am a firm believer that the only one who can get you out of your own problems is yourself. Sure you might rely on others for support depending on the situation, But NEVER rely on them to fix your problems for you. In the end, you must stand tall, or not at all.

Edit* And just so you know this is coming from a cripple who, growing up, couldn't throw a punch to save his life... (lack of muscle control.) I had to come up with more creative solutions.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  11. MostlyBlue

MostlyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you cant beat them up, then fight like a crazy person, they'll leave you alone after that. Either way, it's to show you're not a target they can mess with.

12. MostlyBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    It's up to the individual

13. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh. Don't overly rely on other people too solve your problem.

However, that doesn't mean you gotta solve your problem in a direct manner too.

Some places are the breeding ground of chuuni thugs with high youth death rates. Trying too fix things in a 'direct' way there would be stupid.

This notion of 'just defend yourself' is stupid, and doesn't consider the degree of depravity some parts of the world live in.

14. MostlyBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, you can fight freely in middle school, but when you go to highschool you're not allowed to freely fight, so use your opportunities while you can, beat your bullies up! :D

Zeckzen likes this.
  15. MostlyBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Bullying requires a direct solution, stand up for yourself, beat your bully up.

16. nuttingham

nuttingham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well you can try to learn any selfdefence martial art like aikido or sumtin.. make em bullies realise that you ain't worth the trouble

17. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you gotta do is reveal it on social media, and the world will come together to save you from your plight.

18. Zeckzen

Zeckzen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tooth for tooth

19. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are a masochist, then it's works out well for you

20. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh sure, if ur living in a decent area. Some people are just animals.

And the only solution is too just move and live amongst humans again.