LCD To Be A Virtuous Wife - Latest Chapter Discussion

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Yuuko-kun

Yuuko-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahya~ Man, the latest chapter, He Yuan sure took me by surprise! He doesn't seem to act like how he use to be (?) anymore now... gettin some weird vibes from him from the talk with him and Qu Qing Ju. (Or maybe thats just me). The punishment for Feng Zi Jin is acceptable, for He Yuan's mom...shes only to guard and pray at the Imperial Tomb... it's not like shes being demoted or sent away to a different place to live... I feel like she might stir up some trouble again.

And that ending!!! He Heng was so cute!! XD I want more moments like these lololol. Man, he's fallen hard for Qu Qing Ju hasn't he?
    Ah, I'm new here, hello, nice to meet you all! ^^

makenai89, Jaded and Arua like this.
  2. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha yes, He Heng is totally head over heels for Qu Qing Ju. He was kinda cute in the past already, but know we can say that he's clearly in love.

He Yuan finally woke up from his delusions, it was about time. I'm not sure he changed that much considering how he "dealt" with QYS though. I think he's just trying to make good impressions so his situation doesn't worsen.
    I think HY always had some kind of attraction toward QQJ, and that's probably why he still had a little hesitation before calling her sister-in-law. I'm not sure he's aware of his feelings but at least now he seems to understand she's the Empress.

Welcome @Yuuko-kun!

makenai89 and haweii like this.
  3. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    From HY hestitating to call QQJ his sister-in-law and HH noticing it (remember when it was mentioned that HH has a rather mixed expression?)... Do I sense a love triangle? Hahahaha let's stop with with the jokes
    So both brothers like QQJ~

makenai89 likes this.
  4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder when Qu Qing Ju will realize that He Heng has truly fallen for her. She still thinks that He Heng's attraction towards her is just momentary right?

5. makenai89

makenai89 The Divine Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    In the previous chapter, it's like Qing Ju admonished herself to ignore every He Heng's declaration of love. Probably she needs some trigger to actually believe it...

6. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    He Heng totally went for the public love declaration strategy again LOL
    Quite a sweet chapter this time.

makenai89, haweii and Shio like this.
  7. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity the poor girl who'll have to marry He Yuan next...

8. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems like he's changing a little bit, at least it can't be worst than the last one

9. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    That guy is a lost case for me since he let QYS die. QYS was annoying but didn't deserve that ending before even having her 20th birthday. Even more if you consider the hellish life he made her endure before that, he's just trash. He'll never redeem himself (at least for me) and I pity any girl who'll have to spend the rest of her life with him.

10. makenai89

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking about QYS death, He Qi told Wei Qing E that He Heng was involved...what's that? Is that mean He Yuan didn't completely guilty on this case?
    Anyway, considering the domestic violence he's done, He Yuan's next wife should be a martial arts practitioner or such, just to kick his ass back.

11. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    I was taken aback by that scene too... I think it was just HQ trying to tell his wife that HH isn't as simple as he looks and so QQJ can't possibly be as simple as she looks.
    So I would be really surprised if He Heng really did something to QYS, it's not like he ever cared about her so I just can't see what his motive would have been. I hope we'll get an explanation at some point.

makenai89 likes this.
  12. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Most woman of that era have to be pitied... couldn't marry the person they want and everything that happened to them depended on fate and men who often treated them like livestock....

I still shudder when I see pics of women with 'lotus' feet. And we have people here saying they want to go to the medieval ages *shakes head*.

Arua and makenai89 like this.
  13. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes, lotus feet are so damn frightening... I was so disgusted by Black Butler's author about Sieglinde Sullivan I dropped it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  14. makenai89

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations Qu Qing Ju and He Heng!
    *spreading confetti around*

haweii and Arua like this.
  15. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    He Heng, aaah... XD
    Cuteness overload with this guy, you just can't believe he's a ruthless schemer when he acts like that about Qu Qing Ju :D

haweii and makenai89 like this.
  16. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright!! Qu Qing's affection points towards He Heng finally went up!! Who says getting drunk is a bad thing?

17. makenai89

Reading List:
    Link
    The way He Heng got jealous of his own son is just so funny, hahaha
    It's ironic, he loves Qu Qing Ju for so long, gives many gifts and privileges, even public love letter, but got defeated by a baby who's just born
    Ah, well, the fates of fathers...

therandomcookie, haweii and Arua like this.
  18. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    The fate of rich fathers who used to play with woman in the past you mean. Difficult to be completely trusted by their wife. They enjoyed life too much in the past, so now they have to slog for true love to make up. Serves them right!!

I do want to see He Heng and Qu Qing get really lovey dovey with each other.

19. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    she's finally showing affection, she is a tough egg to crack but, those are the ones that show you the most love when you get their trust.

Arua and makenai89 like this.
  20. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing better than a declaration of love when drunk... your lover can be sure you weren't scheming or thinking twice in your head at least XD

What a nice chapter... I feel like Qing Ju will be in the mood to belly dance for him soon :D