Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. jtesta06

jtesta06 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn’t winter tell violet from the start that he can’t have kids

boom2424 and Reeka98 like this.
  2. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He was too busy making up for his loss (scammed by Ash Lawrence) since he believed a princess should have a kingdom, and she'd leave him if he can't provide something like that. He also grew up believing love/affection can only be given/received in exchange for money.
    2. I don't think he knew she wanted an actual family (he was too focused on masterialistic aspects of their relationship). When she mentioned it as the condition to cancel her idea of getting divorced, he couldn't tell her because she'd be disappointed but mainly because he needed her to stay by him. He can't "buy" a child to give her so instead thought he can distract her by giving her more stuff or reminding her that she can live comfortably (like a princess) because he's ridiculously rich. His answer to everything was money.

I think the idea of wanting children and the inability to have them is what finally shook him (about Violet, their marriage, their individual expectations of it) and made him desperate to substitute whatever he can with material goods. He wanted kids with her too but knowing it was impossible, he had to find a different solution.

boom2424, NoirB, anina and 4 others like this.
  3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they didn't have children till the end? It's a HE or not?

boom2424 and november27 like this.
  4. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link

5. november27

november27 Hell was the journey but it bought me heaven.

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone spoil about the kids (the whole story is spoiled by now and this is the only thing that isn’t cleared

6. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he doesn't want to hurt violet.
    The reason why he can't have a child is violet pure's blood. Winter can have a child with other woman. Violet is the only woman he can't have a child with

To be honest, in the real world, Winter is a type of ideal husband. ( well at least for me )

1. He is handsome.

2. good at making money, without the help of parents. Even though he is bankrupt or has an economic crisis, he will still be able to rise and will not let you and his family starve. ( for me, happiness need money )

3. Loyal. Even though his wife cannot satisfy him in bed, he is not interested in cheating on other women.

4. Want to do housework. He's a boss, but he's willing to cook for his wife. He can do the ironing, he can fix the house, he doesn't demand his wife to serve him etc. LOL.

5. Royal, he is looking for money for his wife to spend, u can shop for 24 hours anything u want he will buy it for you.

Well, nobody perfect. So his attitude still has "minus"

1. He likes to nag (typical Asian mother). But if you know how to handle him, just take it easy on his nagging ( flow in the left ear and out of the right) don't take it to heart. ( Well, maybe because I'm not a soft-heart-princess person like Violet )

2. Stubborn. ( You have to be fiercer than him like Violet's maid > Lulu )

7. NUSH16

NUSH16 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil why and when winter tries to commit suicide for the second and third time? I thought they had reconciled after his first attempt?

boom2424 likes this.
  8. _sasvke

_sasvke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:aww:

retardedapplejuice likes this.
  9. Adelaar

Adelaar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o

why this people write this abusive ML and the MC are so stupid to forgive them…do this writers think women are this M kind of people and is OK to keep being stupid and forgive the bastards… the only reasons I read this garbage is with the hope that the bastards get dumped … but 95% of the time they get forgiven…. give me a break is so stupid

boom2424, Furiae19, Reeka98 and 3 others like this.
  10. Yyear

Yyear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, i keep reading more spoiler, just want the MC will find happiness in another way, not get back to that stupid trash ML, what a bad day, look around and see this ending
    i dont want to be unrespectful to the author but i cant resist the urge to defame the trash ML

Reeka98 and magical_al00 like this.
  11. Syrena_Nightshade18

Syrena_Nightshade18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so i get where you're coming from but i feel like suicidal tendencies are different for everyone. i get triggered by very minute things and often imagine different and very graphic ways of killing myself. i was sexually abused as a child and that resulted in me having very violent thoughts. i feel like, yes, the suicide was for the sake of forwarding the romance and led them both to heal but i like how it's depicted, it's a very realistic potrayal where her attepts make sense and as for her shooting herself in front of him, in her place i would do the same. when you get pushed too far, you push back in spite, in the only way you know how.(i've fantasized killing myself in front of my family in some of my episodes so i get where she's coming from)

AkatsukiKawa likes this.
  12. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've literally cried every single chapter in the manhwa. i love how in depth violet's feelings are written. ML is far from perfect but the misunderstandings hurt my heart. i'm glad he is at least trying to be better.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  13. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find Winter character odd, he is supposed to be a successful businessman, but he's though are so mess up when it's about Violet.

When he learns 4500 gold (I don't know the money so let's say gold (NO I don't play too much RPG XD)) on 5000 of Violent salary are given to another man, he guesses she has an affair.
    But, I'm not an expert, but it's very odd to me that was the first thing he though.
    Because, I don't know I never have an affair myself but like hell I give 75% of my salary to my lover, I need to live too !
    And he receives regularly report about his wife, if she has an affair he would probably already know. These rapports are enough for him to notice she didn't like to go to party with his family, so ...
    I find this peculiar thought odd. It's like he though that way just for more misunderstanding, but maybe the manhwa didn't adapt the scene well enough.

What do you think about it ?

Reeka98, tisifone21 and its0k like this.
  14. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does winter finds out that his mom poison his wife? If so what's happens. Also how do they get revenge against the trash brother?

boom2424 likes this.
  15. AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit correction, 500-4500-5000 is the area, not the money. The money is 200-1800-2000 monthly.

I think Winter intended to give 2000 gold monthly just for Violet's personal allowance, like to hold parties, recreation, and to buy what she wants, not for a living. The Blooming family supposes to provide her living expense. So probably he sees those 1800 gold as money to keep another man's living expenses (probably likes a sugar momma?).

Did he receive reports regularly? I don't think so because when Violet did not send him a telegraph; he did not know that Violet went to the garden party. He did not even know what happens to her in the Blooming mansion or at any parties his family held. When Violet 'rejected' his gift, he only knew that from his damned stepmother, not from his people. He just assumed that his family takes care of and treats Violet very well. Only after he suspected Violet of cheating that he assigned people to follow Violet and monitored her activity.

Even if he did receive reports, it would probably not detail, such as Violet goes where ... where... and where..., not what she does. And watching a singer is something normal for a noble.

tisifone21 and its0k like this.
  16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand, but give 1800 gold on 2000 is way too suspicious for me. In his place, I start an investigation about it. She only keeps 200 gold after all, it's too few.

About the telegraph, it's a non-prepared event. She decides on the spot to sleep outside. But from some comment of his assistants, it's seem to me, he has a report about her schedule and behavior like "she cut her hair, don't forget to compliment her about it". Write by the servants in the mansion, so mother-in-law minion. In chapter 2, when Violet Beg Winter to stay he answers if she didn't want to go to the party, she just needs to said she's feeling unwell and stay in bed. That look like he knows about her "habit" to feign illness from his mum or a rapport.
    Well, after checking there is not enough proof so I don't really know.

Reeka98 likes this.
  17. AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, 2000 gold is a very big money, 2 times of what usually noble lady get to flaunt her rich (according to Hayell). Violet also mentioned that 200 gold monthly is enough because she has a simple life. More importantly, Hayell only suspects her of cheating after he read the receiver's name, a famous handsome playboy singer. Why would someone give money to that kind of person? Sponsorship? Donation? Fangirling? So, the money percentage is not an issue here, the receiver is.

And (I need to check again) IIRC Winter does not want to open the case and investigate properly because by law he can only do so if he were to divorce Violet and he really really does not want to divorce Violet. Even checking his wife's property like this is already 'illegal'. Hence later he only confronts this problem to Carlson Law (the person who received the money), not to the ex-royal family (Ashe) even though the land is 'legally' belong to 'royalty'.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  18. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the 500/4500 was referring to the land area that Winter gave her. He gave her all 5000 but somehow she only got 500, which only gives her 200 gold a month from renting it. Whereas, if she got all 5000, she'd get at least 2000 a month. The 4500 was listed as "royal property" and her childhood friend, Carson Row, was the one receiving the money from renting it. Although, this was all plotted by that friend and her brother, and made possible by the central bank official, who's friends with Ash. Also, Violet wasn't really worried about the money. She wasn't extravagant to begin with. The main reason she bought dreary dresses was because she couldn't dress up. If she did, her in-laws and their friends would admonish her for living lavishly despite cheating Winter out of his title.
    I don't think it was ever mentioned that Winter gets reports about his wife. He never cared for her and didn't wanna deal with her emotional rollercoaster. Any of her behaviour he couldn't understand, they all always just chalked it up to her "being a royal and royals are just eccentric."

Winter is someone who is pretty much socially inept and emotionally retarded (as in, medically, like his level would be that of a child) because of his upbringing. So anything he couldn't or didn't wanna deal with, he threw money at it. He was doing that to Violet and he thought she was getting that money. Except she didnt. And if he even asked about her, he would've known earlier on. He always thought she was happh since he believed she was swimming in his wealth.

And yes, he couldn't easily look into his wife's finances because by their law, their property are separate and private. So unless both their names are on the deed, he couldn't investigate it legally.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  19. Kittykatkay

Kittykatkay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for the spoilers! This really should be tagged as a tragedy. For the FL to suffer so much and still end up with the ML. It’s pretty morbid. I can’t imagine that she stayed willingly.

Reeka98 likes this.
  20. Miyaharqh

Miyaharqh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i know what is the title use for this novel 'to help u understand' in this app?