Spoiler To You Who Will Kill Me / 나를 죽일 그대에게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are the spoilers at?

2. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I don't know if anyone wants to know about this, but I'll leave it here. I very much wanted to know if the father really had an affair or not -

No, the father didn't have had an affair. Julia Escford had taken part in the killing of her husband (intentionally or otherwise, that I don't know), he was Emperor Natalia and thus she ran away when she got to know she was pregnant right when the Emperor was assassinated. The White Couple took her under her wing and gave her protection. She feared her unborn son's life, so to protect her they staged the affair. Mrs. White knew she was the one who suggested it so that the people would misunderstand that the child she had is the illegitimate child of the White family. But something went wrong and Mrs. White misunderstood. This led to her giving birth to Scarlett White prematurely. The misunderstanding between the couple was cleared but the they weren't able to mend the gap.

Before dying, Mr. White told the truth to his eldest son and it was only the latter who knew the backstory between their parents and the accusation of adultery.

The court hereby proclaims - Therefore, Mr. White is acquitted of all the accusations and is proven not guilty.

Meanwhile the rumours continued to spread like wildfire and Julia Escford did nothing to stop them, she did regretted it but it ensured the safety of her son.

She never told the truth to her son because she was afraid of being hated by him if he knew that she is behind the death of his biological father.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2022
  3. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wtf she is?? So selfish! And she sacrificed somebody's family just for her life and son, moreover they're her saviors??? I'm so pissed. Huft...

Thank you for the spoiler. But, can you tell more about the reason why ML killed our MC in the first life?

4. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, in the first chapter they say Noah's eyes couler different from her past life, so I do not think that he was the one how killed her or maybe he was mind-controlled by someone else.....IDK, if he was her half-brother or if his mom is lying to everyone and why exactly was she lying for?

mrs.apache likes this.
  5. maenochka

maenochka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter showed that his eyes change to the color she remembered from when he killed her tho. Apparently it has something to do with his magic?

6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to reply so late, somehow, I missed this notification, recently someone liked my post and I came back this thread and found that you've quoted me.

To answer your question - He killed her and her entire family because his mother was killed. He was harmed and sold by female lead's brother as a slave and apparently his mother was also hurt/threatened by him. When she was killed he automatically thought that her family was behind his mother's murder and the one who killed her, her mother's former colleague and a fellow wizard, he forged an evidence which when was found by the male lead, led him to think that the White's are behind her death.

7. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel completed?

8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    His eye colour was different in both the timelines and it was so because his mother had hid them, she fed him some magical medicine which changed his eye colour as his eye colour was exactly similar to his biological father. If it would've been exposed, his lineage would've been exposed as the wizards who rebelled were on hunt to find the heir of Emperor Natalia as they got a whiff that his heir may be alive and his mother herself feared that she would be found by her fellow wizards and they will surely recognise her son's lineage through the unique colour of his eye which could have only be passed down by the Royal Family (whom they slaughtered) and this revelation would've led to death of both, son and mother.

As for why was she lying, I've spoiled about it in my previous spoiler on this thread. You can read it.

Yes it is. I don't know what you're referring to though, the completion in sense of English translation or as in it's original langauge. If it's the latter then yes all the volumes are published on Ridibooks/Kakaopage. And if you're talking about translation, then I doubt that it has been completed. I'm not sure about that.

That is his original eye colour. When his mother died, he had not been fed the potion she had been feeding him responsible for changing his original eye colour I guess, and thus this.

9. mrs.apache

Reading List:
    Link

Wow... It's okay. And thank you for your answer. If I don't disturb you, can you can me when the ML's developing feels into the MC?

10. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much about the info from the story now. But as far as I remember, he pretty much developed feelings quite earlier, at the end of Volume 1 he was already head over heels for her but ran away terrified of his thoughts. When it was revealed that they do not share the same father and he was not her sibling in any way, they confirmed each other's feelings and in Volume 2-3 their relationship was established, before she faked her death and he after finding who his father really was, went back to his own country to take back his throne. Volume 4-5 deals with him finding Scarlett again, dealing with the ones behind his mother's death, clearing misunderstanding and him meeting his son who was born between him and Scarlett.

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both mother and son seems selfish and unlikeable. In the end they ruined their saviour's entire family and killed them all in cold blood. No retribution what so ever but instead they get sweet romance and flower filled life in second chance? aight... I think incest is better than this bs at this point. KR FLs really do have that weird kink where they get off on men who kill them. Welp can't do anything about inherent masochistic tendencies.

12. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right...I mean first he brutally killed her in the previous life...Then in the end she ends up with him...the difference in both the lives is that the misunderstanding got cleared in this life...otherwise he could have killed her...i hate these 'Mottos' the FL make that "I will take my revenge on him"...

Create these mottos with such a hype and later will actually drop the revenge idea due to the 'Evolution of Feelings'...what is the point of saying such over exaggerated words when they don't even keep it till the end...

That's why I hate such type of KR novels...where there are such awful endings...without any retribution....they end with the leads like in the novel...'If I can't Be your Wife'...

I had expectations from this but ig it took a turn to the worst point...

13. mrs.apache

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for the spoilers. ❤

14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo revenge and he's the ML

Bruh

15. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh he killed her nephew...her NEPHEW! That's akin to killing her child. He slashed his throat! and he's the ML. :blob_coughblood:

FL, girl, if someone kills you and your nephew then why do you even care if they were justified??? you are not a neutral party in in this situation!

zozoshawky, Aron Dare, SoShy and 11 others like this.
  16. CallMeBaby

CallMeBaby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspected that it was the ML who turn back time after he realized he massacre not only innocents people but also his savior childrens, the reason why I think it's him because he's a wizard. If he didn't.......
    f*** ML, f*** the novel.

TrinaAngel, flowers_bloom and Shelly_ like this.
  17. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hooked by the premise but was downright disappointed after reading the spoilers, this is why I take a break from 'second life' trope now cuz it's basically a bleach to whitewash at this point

zoefleyl likes this.
  18. MessyMind

MessyMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pardon me for intrusion~
    I'll just build a camp here. While I'm at it...
    Anyone wants popcorn and coffee?:blobpopcorn::blob_coffee:

19. bernzilla

bernzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I quickly read all the available chapters and was really invested in it 'cause the plot is kinda unique in its own way but reading the spoilers though....

20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that is an interesting theory, I'll check this novel again to know the reason behind the regression.

mrs.apache likes this.