Spoiler Today’s Goal Is A Safe Divorce!/오늘도 목표는 안전 이혼!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Jan 24, 2022.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description
    I possessed the last book I read before I died.

I thought I was finally going to walk on the flower road, too, though I was an extra that passed only in the name of the one who was poisoned and died by the éminence grise husband.

There is only one way to escape from a husband, who has neither blood nor tears to poison his wife!

It was just a safe divorce.

There are three ways to get a divorce in the Empire.

Your spouse indulges in excessive luxury, cheats on you, or dies.

Since I couldn’t kill the world’s greatest eminence grise, I had no choice but to have an affair and consume excessive luxuries

“Today, you bought red dresses till the point of bursting the dressing room.”

“The, there’s no same red under the sky!”

“By the way, madam…”

“…Are you finally tired of my luxury?”

At last, the moment I thought I could get a divorce, a smile that couldn’t be hidden appeared on my face.

However, he shattered that hope.

“You don’t mean to meet another man, do you?”

Attached Files:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the synopsis alone, it seems she wasn't smart enough on how to use her excess money on hand or her other probable affairs weren't convincing enough

4. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, let me take over her body....
    :blobhero:
    I need healing my mental with his moneyyyyyy
    :blobowoevil_horns:
    :blobpats:

And when he aprove the divorce, i will return your body again...
    :blob_grin:

5. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her husband kept topping up her budget. Actually (reading on chp 32) the husband has no intention of letting her go in any possible way.

6. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard the fl annoying asf and the ml already fell in love with her at first sight & refuses to let her go

7. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers, please. i love this story. I’m kind worried that Myestical series will stop the translation…

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  8. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read upto chapter chapter 60 but I don't like it. I read the story because I thought it would be fun and I liked the cover. But it's really dragging along.
    The marriage literally happens after 1/3rd of the story.
    Even until the chapter 55 she is still afraid of him and won't take a look at him and misunderstood everything he does. There is no proper communication. The wedding only happens at chapter 50 or something. They spent 10 chapters worrying about a wedding veil and 3 chapters of her having dinner with the male lead.

he came to her room almost every night before marriage (to fix her wedding veil- she had bad skills so, he helped her. But there is still no important conversations. And the misunderstandings continues.

I thought it would take off later. But I lost my patience I read some reviews too. They said they waited so long but the ending was disappointing.

the male lead is already obsessed with her from their first meeting. But she is too afraid and interprets everything he says as if he is gonna murder her. Her inner monologue is mostly of how devilishly handsome he is or her worries about how he is gonna kill her.

I completely agree with that

9. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His heart beat unbelievably with the words of love. Palm
    I was amazed by the pulsating chest from below. Elysia, with her blue eyes looking at her without a shake, could not know what to do.
    I wanted to believe. All this situation.

“I, I....”

“You don't have to answer me right now.”

Why can't I say I love you right away. My heart is already toward him. Strangely, his mouth did not drop.

“I said I'd meet you if I needed it. I need a wife. So don't leave.”

Elysia stiffened as she put her mouth on her fingers, followed by a kiss on the back of her hand and wrist. I had no choice but to admit. Damon loved her. I don't know how it happened.

“I won't let you go forever until you die.”

After all, Elysia did not say anything on the spot that day. Just idly followed his words and returned to the Archduke. A man who thought he would never love her confessed his love to her.

"Hard to believe....”

Maybe it was she who was obsessed with the original name. All characters were replaced by characters. Everywhere was arrogance, which she believed to be right.

“But... what if you don't make a confession of love and show your face.”

Still, her mind was confused, confused, and what she wanted to see was what she wanted to see. I couldn't see Damon's face. The bittersweet was all that day. Damon was busy from the next day without a snow-nosed garden.

The reason is the vacancy of the Emperor's seat.

“Today... Are you at the Imperial Court?”

"Yes.”

Her watchful maid turned into Julia. For unbelievable reasons
    Rachel was pushed into the kitchen. Chloe fortunately did not die. Instead, since then, Elysia has not been able to see Chloe's face. Naturally
    I knew I wouldn't be able to remain in the Grand Palace, but I was a little upset.

Whatever the number, the empire was peaceful even when the emperor died one morning.
    It sounded like Damon had blown up the things the emperor had ever done illegally. The empress did the same. After the abolition and exile
    Was beaten. I don't know if it was all real, but it was something I shouldn't do as an emperor and empress of an empire.

"Human trafficking and black magic....”

Rather, he was grateful to Damon for saving the empire. What the emperor did without knowing was to blame for the high blood pressure of the imperial people. In addition, Arno even experimented with the human body. There were only strange misdeeds that were ever hidden.

Besides, Damon's rebellion was justified. The only thing that could lift a sword was if the Imperial family was walking the wrong way.

"The emperor's seat is vacant, so I can't help it.”

Even he has the authority to rule the empire as a surrogate in the absence of an emperor. No one could say anything to him. He had rightful power. And it was Damon who really made the imperial blood flow.

Does he really want to be emperor?

"Madam?”

"I want to be alone.”

Elysia sighed a little as Julia smiled at her words that she wanted to be alone. Since that incident, she has lost time alone. Everyone was fidgety and ahead of protecting her.

Once you have a look at your face, make up your mind. I don't know why he thinks he's avoiding her.

“No, this is dodging.”

He was already undivided. Oddly enough, Damon used to be restless, if he wanted to be restless. It seemed like that this time. No, I was right.

“I need to go to him.”

It was the first time I had come to the Imperial Court since the Tea party. The Imperial Palace had nothing to do with the former, as it had lost its owner. The people who were working were intact. Not everyone seemed to care about the absence of an emperor and empress.

Unlike the Grand Duke, the interior of overly bright colors did not change. Here.
    I actually didn't imagine Damon was there. The interior of the anti-aircraft castle, which was hated for its blackness, was also used to it. Inside the oval office of the black door he
    It has now become natural to sit.

"Did you come.”

Hubert came out to pick her up.

"The anti-aircraft charge is waiting inside.”

"Yes.”

I tried to be as choleric as I could, but my shoulders trembled finely. It was the first time I had seen him since that day.

"Your Majesty, your Majesty the Rain came.”

In front of the huge white door, Elysia held her hand several times. Somehow, the colors around me were different and everything felt the same. That day I confessed to him about divorcing me.

"Your Majesty?”

Even Hubert's words still did not open the door inside. Elysia sighed a little. It was also meant to hold her heart.

"Damon... I want to see you.”

"Go in.”

Unlike the Oval office of the Grand Duke, where everything was dark and nothing was visible, the Imperial room was so bright. His appearance is visible at a glance.

“What did you come to say today?”

"Damon?”

“I'm scared when my wife comes to see me.”

Damon's face was noticeably stiff.

"Is Damon scared too?”

“I can't expect what you're going to say with this pretty mouth.”

I think the situation was different from that day and the same thing was funny. Elysia laughed a little.

“Why are you smiling?”

"I just ... I felt like this was the last time.”

“I hope you have another word this time.”

His mouth, quivering finely, tells me Damon is nervous.
    There was. Why didn't I know his sincerity. It was she who was obsessed with prejudice and saw nothing. Now she's reading
    I didn't even remember if the crab was the original.

To be sure, Damon in front of his eyes was not that Damon Rafael. It was so stupid to realize that now.

"Busy a lot?”

"Maybe, because the throne is empty.”

Then he wondered why he did not immediately ascend to the Emperor's seat. An authentic blood, he was right to become Emperor. In fact, there were many people who wanted Damon to be Emperor. It was not strange to be on top of the Emperor right away.

“Why... don't you become an emperor?”

Damon did not yet know where she knew.

“Originally, the emperor's seat belonged to the Grand Duke.”

“You knew, too.”

"Actually, the day I disappeared... I was really in the greenhouse. There I met the idea that the early Grand Duke had left behind.”

Damon didn't know what she knew. But he was hesitant. To climb above the emperor.

“You don't want to be emperor?”

"Mrs.....”

I wondered what would come out of his mouth. Damon in the original ... No, now the two were different. I should have done it from the beginning.

"Do you want to be an empress?”

"Yes? Me?”

"Yes, you want to be an empress?”

Elysia stopped being stupid when she asked her if she wanted to be an empress. I didn't know this answer would come back.

“I... I ... I ... I ... I ... I ... I ... I ... I ... ”

Unless he and she divorced, it was natural for Damon to become Emperor and for her to become Empress.

"I think Elysia's opinion is more important than anyone's.”

“If you say you don't want to be me, won't you be emperor?”

"Yes.”

When I asked if I wanted to be an empress, the answer was, " I don't know." She was not greedy for power. I had no dream of getting to the top spot. If you become an empress, you'll be a little bothered, and you can't see him in black anymore?

Damon shone in the castle, which was black all over. Of course, any color went well.

“I do not know....”

"So let's give it to someone else.”

"Yes?”

“If you don't like Elysia, you don't want to be emperor.”

I couldn't tell what he was talking about now. You're not going to be emperor?

"To someone who wants to be an emperor, let me give it to you.”

Elysia was speechless at his words, which made it so easy to talk about the respect of a country.

“Was this what you wanted to say?”

“No.”

At her words, he seemed nervous again, and a smile continued to leak in his hardened face.

"You have Damon...!”

His clenched shoulders showed how nervous he was. I don't know why I can't stop laughing like this. Elysia approached him, frightened and unable to reach him.

Every time she took a step, his clenched fist was trembling.

One step, two steps. At one point, Elysia and Damon's distance became as close as they could be breathless. It was like that day.

"We... get married!”

“…….”

No response came back from the other party. Damon was as firm as a statue.

“We're already married, but this time we want each other to do it. and....”

“…….”

“We didn't even kiss the oath, did we?”

Marriage in Caesar's empire was considered the beginning, only to have an oath kiss. Elysia and Damon had never had a sworn kiss.

"I love you, I love you.”

She dropped her lips livid on Damon's stiffened lips.

"Oh....”

Elysia's body almost lost its center in a kiss that came like a tidal wave. She held it and did not take her lips off for a while.

“That, stop... Ha....”

“I won't let go even when I die.”

I wanted to confess my love that I wouldn't let go even when I died, but Damon could of course. This touch that held her was the truth without a single falsehood.

"Now go back to our house.”

There was plenty of time to worry about whether she would be the empress or the Grand Duke. Whatever choice he makes, he will support her. Damon's heart was drawn to her, and from the moment he created the character Elysia, it might have been a decision to fall for him.

10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting this :blobsip:

By.Eve and RegisteredToAskAThing like this.
  11. blue_flat_moon

blue_flat_moon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    I can't believe the last chapters are about confession :blobjoy: it's already slow in the beginning, but I didn't imagine it would be this slow

12. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm in her shoes...
    I don't want to divorces my husband first.
    And first i will and i would investigate my husband.
    1. Investigate is he has a lover or not.
    2. Is he a workaholics??
    If the resulth of investigate is no 2, i will not divorce him, and if the result is no 1. I will ask...
    "do you still want to keep this Marriage or not? Or do you want to marry your lover?! "
    Then i will take the next step according to the answer he gave.

13. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I expected a slow burn... but this is like the slowest burn ever. Like a giant stockpot brought to boil with a single matchstick. The confession itself isn't terrible, but imagine reading 3 volumes only to finally reach the confession. I mean..
    [​IMG]