Discussion ..... tomato banana war

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaria23, Nov 25, 2015.

?

Which do you prefer?

Poll closed Nov 25, 2015.
  1. banana

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. tomato

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. potato(lol)Z

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    etoo.. this is for @Potato

HOW TO NOT BE IRRITATING

1 DO NOT PURPOSELY IRRITATE PEOPLE AND EXPECT THEM NOT TO BE IRRITATED:
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/dreams.588/page-4#post-16582
    this is self explanatory.
    ALSO DO NOT SAY "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME." when your name and your dp is MF food.

2 DO NOT CHANGE TOPICS JUST BECAUSE IT GETS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU:
    i don't remember the thread but that was where you were asking why you shouldn't be eaten? and we told you why and you just started changing topics. YOU Leave them as is doesn't mean people forget them.

3. DO NOT IN ANYWAY DISRESPECT PEOPLE.
    When you're told to stop, you stop. I think we both know what thread I'm talking about. AND NO FORGETTING ISN'T AN EXCUSE. IF YOU FORGET THEN THAT'S WORSE BECAUSE IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TELLING THEM THEY'RE NOT WORTH YOUR MIND AND TIME TO THINK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS WITH REGARDS TO THEIR THREAD. THAT THREAD YOU HIJACKED? MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE PROBABLY NEVER HAVE EVEN HIJACKED ANOTHER THREAD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DISRESPECTFUL TO SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD. SO IT'S NOT ONLY IRRITATING. IT'S ANGUISHING.

4. DO NOT BRAG.
    the fact that you have more time for this forum doesn't mean anything. it's irritating though if you go and announce to the world that you can do something that they obviously cannot because they have RL responsibilities and they need more time for those unlike you who seem like you're not busy at all. Also it's not something to brag about if all you post is nonsense but your number keeps going up, it's a cheat we don't use cause we're not really like that. It's true though that "in the internet if you/they take offense then that's on you/them". But that doesn't mean they will like you either.

I want more examples but i don't remember the threads anymore.

@Kyubey I'm sorry if it looked like that to you. I really felt bad about what you said about "bullying". It's not like we don't have basis on why we act like that about him. And we're probably too excessive on most of the time we did, but it's not at all unfounded and we just decided to bully him when we saw him out of the blue. It's not like we don't care about his feelings, but he doesn't seem to have cared about others either. If you're asking if we took offense? actually no. I don't think I did anyway. But it's etched to me that this guy can call me trash out of then blue and say he's joking about it when i was obviously pretty serious. It would have probably ended there for me if he didn't repeat things or start new innovative ways of irritating me.

@Potato hijacking is fun yes, if it's all in good fun. but it doesn't mean you can do as you please just because it is. You don't respect others, others won't respect you as well.

2. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    you know, they can can them, that's an option..
    Edit: or.. Make pickles (you have salt, right?) or feed the animals with them or.. Conserve them by sun drying and export then.. There are many ways..like apples situation from my country where the owners coudn't sell them because of quality criterias.. And, when other europeans/entrepeneurs came they used them for apple juice ... There's a way, just ask for support, intelectual support, from the government or the merchant 'guild'.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    canaria23 likes this.
  3. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    the reason i forget things is because i simply have a bad memory. if you think that im being insulting, then keep thinking. i dont care at all anymore. this is a waste of time anyways trying to apologize for something that already happened. i already apologized and tried to change things. if there is still a problem, then i'm sorry. as to changing topics, i dont try and do things. i am a simple minded person and i tend to not look at the underlying meaning and i am also horrible at reading what others are thinking. if you have a problem with this, thats just my personality. i initially joined this forum to try and correct these problems. i have time because it is already break, and i thought that the break would be a good time to post things. the example in dreams was before i knew how to try and not be irritating, and as you can still see, IM STILL LEARNING. i have horrible social skills and the easiest way to learn is the internet, because people say what they want on the internet.

ugh this is good enough for an apology right if anyone gets offended ill redirect them to this. no i am not a robot thanks for spending the time to write an essay on the internet explaining to someone what they are horrible at

CDLevit likes this.
  4. tocos10

tocos10 Even more then the greatest Poster

Reading List:
    Link
    if they get offended then let them be offended. ...

5. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    1. having a bad memory isn't really on us anymore right? we understand if you forget things but also understand that if we remember then that's not our fault anymore and that because we can remember we can remind you.
    2. you said something about not knowing why we're irritated. so i gave you the reasons and that's the only reason why I brought them up. Apologizing doesn't really make people forget. What makes them forget is if you change what they're irritated about.
    3. your on break and therefor you have more time. there's nothing wrong with that what's wrong is that you keep reminding people you'll catch up soon to the top. it doesn't really bother me but it's irritating to see it every now and then it's mentioned. you don't see us bragging about it because it's not really something to brag about. it maybe discussed but you don't see others saying the same things you spouted.
    4. if you can't read others then that's fine. but please be respectful. when you see a thread asking to not be hijacked and you see two people discussing about it in the same thread and you know you're one of the offenders just lurk, don't say "OH she's here don't tell her i'm here." or something along those lines. it doesn't help. And it's like your telling them "Im not afraid of what you can do and i don't care if you called someone else here to stop me cause i won't." and also i brought this up only because you said something about not knowing why people find you annoying.
    5. IF this is your apology then Fine. To this girl, FS, this apology is accepted. FS understands you're lack in social skills since FS too has problems talking to 3D humans. However FS has given you the reasons why FS is annoyed by you. Whether you do something about them or not is up to you. If you say you are changing then show your changes through the same way you annoyed us in the first place and that is to participate in the forums with a renewed potato. The least we ask of you is to not brag and be mindful of others. If you want to hijack a thread please read the whole thread first otherwise you can't blame people for hating you if they said something and you didn't know about it because you didn't read from the beginning. Insults are okay as long as you don't mind getting beaten for doing them. You can always fight back but remember people retaliate. So you better not insult anyone if you can't handle the results.

then he should also be prepared for the results.

Potato likes this.
  6. tocos10

Reading List:
    Link
    ... my spelling. I was walking somewhere when i posted it

FlowingSong likes this.
  7. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    :p let me update
    Edit: updated

8. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    why a public opinion?

9. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    public opinion? you mean why i wrote EDIT: UPDATED? err just so he knows i updated it..

10. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    after i wrote that message on your profile i was going to stop

FlowingSong likes this.
  11. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    never mind.
    Have fun!

12. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    i see. good then. i guess that's an improvement. I hugged you btw.

13. tocos10

Reading List:
    Link
    @Potato is your goal to become the scapegoat for everything on this forum

Potato likes this.
  14. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    *checks forums after reading a bit of skyfire avenue* "hmm? notification?
    *sees wall of pink text* yay! more reading!

props to you for writing a wall of text

15. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think it is. I think he genuinely just wants to have fun in the forum. it's just that he has yet to master the art of socializing in forums.

Potato likes this.
  16. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    not the art of socializing in forums, just the art of being able to hold a conversation without someone getting mad at me

FlowingSong likes this.
  17. tocos10

Reading List:
    Link
    "Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."

18. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    just please don't brag. really and if you insult someone you really will get beaten not to mention you're a potato ...

19. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, @Potato, yesterday i've made an account on Quora (someone talked about it on the forum) give it a try, it's interesting. That site's about questions and answers, maybe it can help you in real life (no subtle meanings intented). Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.