Picked Up Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ReaderReader, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2710db/

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou/

Why It Should Get Picked Up: Unfortunately kitchennovel is the worst f*cking website ever. There's a video ad playing in between every some paragraphs ( google ads can close but does not help and there are also other adds that are scrolling ads that are always there there is also one that covers the whole text it's shaded black and when finish loading it's a hentai ad .You can't use there site if you use AdBlock . They cram as much as possible between and around the test .Personally i wouldn't mind paying for good chapter without ads and a lot of readers have also experienced this , minor ads aren't as deranging if you are that desperate for money get a job !! There are 12 ads on there home page , and you lost track of them in a chapter but you just can't read normally your attention is taken by the ads

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:
    I, Mukouda Tsuyoshi, was caught up in a summoning circle into a different world where sword and magical skills are the norm.

However, when the summoners cast ‘Status Appraisal’ on us, the three other people who were summoned with me had [Heroes from Another World] in the occupation box, whereas I was the [Random Guy Caught Up in the Summoning Spell].

As for our ‘Skill Set’, the three Heroes had outrageous sounding skills rolling after their names like [Holy Sword Technique], [Holy Spear Technique] and [Sacred Magic].

In fact, I too have a skill you know? My one skill is called… [Net Super]…

Because it’s clearly not a combat skill, I am automatically treated like garbage.

Furthermore, the King of the country who had summoned us looked really shady.

As a veteran lightnovel reader, I can read the atmosphere well enough to come to the conclusion that ‘This is a bad world to be summoned into’.

Thus, it is decided. No matter what, I must get out of this castle as soon as possible and escape from this rotten country!

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is already being translated and the translation is pretty good so it can not be picked up again, otherwise it would be stealing other translator’s work.
    if the website doesn’t work with you, try and search the name. there are many other websites that upload the chapters.
    such as [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2021
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel already has an active translator; a pickup request cannot be made for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.