Recommendations top 3 underrated novel with betrayal tag

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sty34, Jan 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sty34

Sty34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Top 3 underrated Novel where M.C. get betrayed by his fiancé

1. God emperor
    [​IMG]

Zhang Ruo Chen was the sole male heir of one of the nine emperors of the Kunlun Field. Ruo Chen’s father was known to all as the “Enlightened Emperor”, however Ruo Chen didn’t just leech off his status as emperor’s son. He proved himself to be a dragon amongst men, possessing a heaven defying body, and managing to cultivate to Greater Perfection within the Yellow Horizon Realm, at just the young age of 16. But even though he stood at the summit of the younger generation and had a boundless future, he sadly died at the treacherous hands of his own fiancee at a young age. Reincarnated 800 years later in the body of a young boy who shares his name, he found out his former fiancee already unified Kunlun’s Field and built the First Central Empire, and was now known as Empress Chi Yao… Empress Chi Yao—Her Majesty governed the mortal world and enjoyed prestige in all directions as well as an Eternal Life. Zhang Ruochen stood outside of the Imperial Ancestral Temple, looking at the statue of Empress Chi Yao, and the flames of hatred burned in his heart. “After I practice for 13 years, I shall send the empress to her doom!”
    Links-God emperor

2.Supreme martial spirit
    [​IMG]

Fiance seized his martial spirit but he was able to awaken the dual martial spirits! Cultivating in a crazy manner, this is the story of the youth who smashes all the enemies from small county to the heavens!
    Link-Supreme martial spirit

3. Spirit Realm
    [​IMG]

Thirty thousand years ago, the Heaven Fighting Race who called themselves “Gods” invaded Spirit Realm. Hundreds of races rose up in resistance, but ultimately suffered a crushing defeat. The human race was the first to concede, and the rest of the Hundred Races soon followed in succession.
    During the subsequent ten thousand years, all of the races were enslaved by the Heaven Fighting Race. They were cruelly treated, and lived beneath the shadow of terror.
    The Heaven Fighting Race’s march of conquest did not stop there. With Spirit Realm as the starting point, they invaded other secret dimensions, and spread war to all corners of existence. After greatly exhausting their combat strength, they were finally defeated by the Hundred Races who took advantage of this opportunity. With no other choice, they fled to the starry skies outside the realm.
    Thirty thousand years later, in an era where the Heaven Fighting Race has already faded to become ancient legend, an amnesiac youth possessing the Heaven Fighting Race’s bloodline is being fostered in an insignificant household. Whilst struggling to live on, he silently awaits the day of the bloodline’s awakening.
    Link-Spirit Realm

also check out https://noveldaoist.blogspot.com/ for more recommendations
    Plese comment below for any suggestions

lehur likes this.
  2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Underrated" lmao. Although I haven't read the other two, I can tell you that Spirit Realm is garbage. I was facepalming from beginning to end while reading it and it suffers from the same stupid plot devices bullshit as any other generic cultivation novel.

Sty34 and reagents 11 like this.
  3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sty34

Sty34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    different people have different opinions about a particular novel. i like this novel because of the follolwing things
    1.o.p. bloodline of the main character
    2.i don't remember any particular repeated plot( i am not saying there is non but i don't remember them)
    3 i remember this novel because of the mysterious family background of m.c. from start
    4 i also love his grandfather as he always see a bigger picture
    5 everyone don't have to depend over m.c. as he have a o.p. father and pretty powerful grandfather
    6 he don't have to babysit his harem member as all of them are expert in there field.
    7 this story also include human survival factor
    l have read all three of them and they are pretty good.(in my opinion)

thanks for your opinion

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  5. Sty34

Sty34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for your recommendation i will definitely check it out.:)

6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Moon’s Labyrinth
    His friend and his wife betrayed him. The only thing left to him was his massive debt and his precious daughter. He was without hope as he lived at the bottom. However, a last chance had come to Sungyoon. He was a ‘man without a heartbeat’, and he will explore the Moon’s Labyrinth. He’ll explore the parts of the dungeon yet to be seen!

Spirit Vessel
    A demon phoenix cultivator died in the hands of his beloved and was merged with a young master with the same name. Their souls were fused and now, the new Feng Fei Yun is struggling to become stronger and survive in the human world.
    Will he meet his lover once again? Will they reconcile even though she is now a Goddess and he a mortal human? And what is the Spirit Vessel that took his soul to this world?

Sty34 likes this.
  7. Sty34

Sty34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have already read spirit vessl as for moon's labyrinth iwll check it out
    THANKS

Isaac20 likes this.
  8. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link