LCD Top Management

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the formula of chinese face slapping event is in place. Since it started with rivals or enemies underestimating the MC, and a tournament or some kind is about to start.. hm...

2. gazelle

gazelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to myonimyoni trans? Is it just me or it also happened to others? When i entered the website, i only see random letters so i cant read top management. I entered qidian and other website and its good, so its not a problem in my phone.

3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It works fine for me o7 I checked on both PC and mobile and there's no problem.

4. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem on my phone too...

5. gazelle

gazelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After i removed the adblock, it turned ok. I can finally read now.

6. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like this more than God of Music atm... I mean, GoM has the better cheat, but I like the characters in this more... Plus it's funnier?

Basically, I'm grumbling about the slow release. Welp, can't do anything about that though...

7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I do like the character interactions in this novel more than others with similar premises. It may be once a week but it's fine by me \o/ That's what happens when you have a lot of novels on standby to read :sweating_profusely:

Can't believe he's only being working as a manager for 4 months.

8. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a nice happy grin while this was going on. Also, what a way to skip Dark Past number 2...

9. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming this is how he ends up as Son Chaeyoung's manager. In an effort to keep the manager from outshining the girls, then company will temporarily reassign him.

10. Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nooooooo.... Songha will beat them all back

11. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the future vision involving Son Chaeyoung include a baby or something? My years of reading are telling me that the two of them will be forced into a situation where they have to take care of a baby. The interplay of momentary mother and father will cause Sunwoo to look at her in a slightly better light and Chaeyoung will naturally develop a crush on the reliable Sunwoo.

Chaeyoung will then realize Songha's feelings for Sunwoo and will fight even fiercer to keep him by her side and from returning to Songha. As such: the Tsundere-Villainess is born!

12. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    That wasn't her baby. MC himself was about to panic before she said the baby was another woman's. Still his baby, just not theirs.

13. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember it specifying that it was his (though I remember it saying it wasn't hers)

14. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sungwoo's gonna get attention again haha.

15. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hohoho... This cliff is torture. I even tried going on Munpia to see if I can MTL what happens later... no such luck... GRAHHHH

16. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask something, I want to read this Novel but it say, it was stopped releasing chapter by original author at CH 219, so my question is, are the author start releasing chapter again ?
    I don't like after tastes reading incomplete novel

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd given up on this series being translated. :)

C27: Well, if someone's gotta be tossed under the bus, it might as well be a scumbag.

C28: I don't know why he's trying to contact the acting coach. It's not like s/he'll be honest about why they tried to break the spirit of one of their charges. It'd be better to contact the person that sent her to that coach and let him know what was said. After ruining the coach's career, he could then find her a new acting coach and everyone could get on with their lives.

C30: Why would he want to be both their managers? So that he could do a crap job for everyone? To manage multiple talents requires a more senior position than he has. One that comes with underlings. Especially if it's going to be cross-departmental management.

He should just pick one and stick with it, or ask to be Songha's and Dowon's acting manager and leave Neptune to the traitor. Her acting career is just starting, so the amount of work involved should be a lot less than for Dowon. He'll still have a hard time doing it well, but it's far more reasonable than trying to handle Neptune, Songha's acting and Dowon all at the same time.

C31: Honestly, even without the vision, I’d still have said that he should pick Neptune. If Dowon is going to fire his manager for his own mistakes, then that’s a red flag to avoid him if at all possible. He should just make something up about wanting to raise someone to the top with his own hands, not hold someone up who’s already there.

C33: How is 20% low? 12-13% is honestly high if you consider how many channels there are. Anyone who manages double digits should be proud.

C35: Yeah, that does sound like a hard sell. Still, it’s her first acting job. Aiming a tad low is for the best. That way, if things go poorly, at least no one will see it. So long as it’s not only her fault, she can easily recover from it.

C36: lol, I wonder if he’ll be disappointed when he finds out which talent is interested in his series, and if he’ll try to use her interest to snag Dowon. I hope not. He needs to be kept away from Neptune’s members.

C41: I hope they didn’t hand that script around too much. We wouldn’t want her to have competition for the part. If a big enough name expressed interest, there might not even be auditions.

Well, hopefully they’ll let her audition for multiple roles. It’s not like their concerns are baseless, but they should have at least that much gratitude.

C47: Well, if they feel that they absolutely have to deal with it immediately, they should just book her on an SNL equivalent. I’m sure Korea has one. It might be a bit hard to manage at such short notice, but W&U should have that much pull as long as she can prove her ability to act to the show’s producers. Live skit comedy is hellishly difficult, so if she does well there, it should shut everyone up.

C48: I’m glad to see that Knet understands that they’re burning an important bridge and are at least going through the motions of trying to put out the fire.

With the CEO’s reaction, I kinda hope he finds that acting teacher and cuts ties with them permanently. Now that he’s seen what that idiot nearly robbed them of, that shouldn’t be too much to expect.

C52: I wonder how far this rumor of him being a director will go. It could be quite awkward if it gets back to his superiors ;)

C53: Well, that didn’t take long.

C59: I dunno. I think that could also just emphasize her inferiority compared to the rest of the group. Though honestly, I’m not sure why no one has brought up the possibility of her leaving Neptune. It’s not like they’d stop being friends and it’s abundantly clear that it’s not where her talent lies.

C62: I don’t really get why the special episode was considered a good idea. It would have been much better to make people watch the first episode. It would have dramatically increased the odds of them getting attached to the show rather than simply sating their curiosity about her competence.

C74: Why would she even want a manager that hates her?

C76: I hope he’s done his interview already. It’ll be a shame to have his story put out by someone else first. It might damage his relationship with that reporter.

C80: I get the feeling that he still hasn’t done that interview, so why didn’t he schedule it for his day off? Does he have a problem with eating dinner with a beautiful and talented woman?

C83: rofl, that’s much worse than practicing smiling XD

I wonder what he did to her that warranted a medical history. Something sexual seems unlikely given her willingness to release it.

C87: I really should have been expecting them to try to give her a more experienced manager. There’s no way higher ranking managers wouldn’t be interested in someone as likely to explode in popularity as her.

C89: How would you even rank it immediately after it came out? Wouldn’t it take at least a day to get a useful level of data?

C90: How did the song’s name change from Pieces to Virgo?

C99: Why doesn’t he just say that there aren’t any that he’s really certain about one way or the other, but that these 2-3 projects are the ones he likes the best. Even better would be if he had discussed them with her and gotten her opinion beforehand.

18. emptycube

emptycube Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops! I used 'Virgo' a lot for SoJ, so I think it just sort of slipped out while translating. Thanks for catching that! (Also, I realized there was already a comment about it on the chapter, but somehow, I missed it...) Fixed!

19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Virgo was the mistake, then you should check later chapters too. I know there was at least one more mention of it with that name.

20. emptycube

emptycube Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, they should be fixed already. Thanks o/