Question Totally Insane Translations

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shadowdracul, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    So I haven’t read PMG in a long time and I just checked the site today, I didn’t see either Pan Pan or Not Sane.
    Does anybody know what happened?

P.S. - I have no idea where to post this, So Novel General it is.

2. TheSupremeManificentSovereign

TheSupremeManificentSovereign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that there was a set of trolls that successfully destroyed the driving motivation behind not sane doing translation. Everything was going well including slave weekends which was by far the fastest high quality translation in the community. Then the trolling finally broke through her defenses and her quit for a while telling err body to go to fxck themselves. She supposedly came back but in my opinion it was just a stack of chapters she'd already translated then someone else started translating, cos the cadence was markedly different. Sad story Jenny was super good.

Solracmar and Shadowdracul like this.
  3. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, That is sad indeed. She was the only translator who released so many chapters a week back then. And she had such a great personality.

Solracmar likes this.
  4. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm, so trolls really made her not sane? That's a shame. It's hard for authors and translators to not check reader responses to their efforts. There was probably no way around her not seeing them. Hopefully she'll take a break and come back under a new novel and platform. Maybe have someone else screen comments to publish so she doesn't see the troll ones.

Shadowdracul likes this.
  5. Houye

Houye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those type of people should go fuck themselves with a 16 inch dildo and hopefully rupture themselves to death.

They don't receive enough attention from their parents and were dropped on their head as babies. Fuckwards.

Waste of a good translator and her efforts.

Shadowdracul likes this.
  6. TheSupremeManificentSovereign

TheSupremeManificentSovereign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was not sane and the trolls made her super sane...quitting a thankless job like a baws...

kenar, Disgusting and Shadowdracul like this.
  7. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't even know why many people troll her. Everything has a reason. If you have received donate for more than 30 chapters, then you suddenly missing without reason for a long time, will you just waiting until the end of the world? Or you will complain? Especially if the troller is the one who donates for extra chapters.

That's what happen before. But now, she can translate consistently and no one complain right?

This same thing happen to yang wenli.

Thankless job? Wahaha

If you talk about thankless job, then world of cultivation translator is the right example. Not her.

8. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the trolling began last January 2016 when she argued with the readers and donators. I still remember that's the reason I dropped the novel.

9. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolololololololollolllllllsjfjakkzncnjsjxnnxsjs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.