Spoiler Totem Realm (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MLisMyHubby, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws has been updated up to chapter 32:oops:

mj209, Daisychangedhermind and Rokai like this.
  2. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finish reading chapter 32. I'll give you the summary of what happen since it was just really conversation between Fl and Ml

This was a pretty hot scene compare to other chapter sooo yeah it's also cute how the ML is showing his possessiveness as the chapter goes by. Can't wait for the next chapter! If you guys want some hot pics I could spoilt it too ;)

So what happen was ML and FL ran away from Kudu temple after ML awakened from his idk what to call it like his "lust" side. Idk what happen (too lazy to translate it) but there's the scene where the little sister appear and laugh, I think she's evil personally given how she can control Kudu temple from the picture. The ML couldn't stop hugging the FL because I think he's scared she's going to run away. The FL just keeps worrying that she smell like sweat and tell ML to stop hugging her. The FL then ask him how he got hurt but he couldn't remember just like the first time they got caught by the asashi guy (I'm not sure if that's how you spell his name correct me if I'm wrong) and the FL was confused since he couldn't remeber and says, "Who the hell are you?" The ML ask her to heal him but FL says she can't and that ML might heal fastbecause he have strong physique. The ML then told her that she have the smell of the Asashi guy all over her body and she explain that she was caught for a second. The ML then says he want to erase it *I think he's jealous, I smell a vinegar jar in the air(:blobsmirk::blobsmirk:)* So then the FL and ML had a pretty hot scene where the ML did what the Asashi guy do to the FL but it's deeper? lol and the FL asked if he waa going to forget this moment to? The ML first plunge his "thing" to her "thing" before he answer No.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  3. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's how the conversation went.. Geez... I browse tge raws and just try to decipher what are they saying bht nahhhh may brain just can't..

_Ila_ likes this.
  4. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean.. I also just made a rough translation from papago, but it it makes sense soo I at least knew what the conversation was..

Mermaidluvly likes this.
  5. Mermaidluvly

Mermaidluvly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! All i can do is look at the pictures and interpret their body language lol
    I appreciate the explanation of whats happening!!

_Ila_ and boom2424 like this.
  6. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler. Aight, gonna camp here until 32 is out in Manta. I haven't seen the raws yet, so I will continue to wait until I can binge. My heart is too old to handle cliffhangers

7. Mermaidluvly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes cliffhangers are torture lol

8. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the translations are censored??!!! :blobtriumph:Lol. My dirty mind was just disappointed :blobowoevil_horns: can someone spoils us what's happening in chapter 33 and onwards?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  9. beeyaahmor

beeyaahmor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What his tongue rip out in Chapter 38??? Whyyy? Gonna camp her for spoilers.

10. Mermaidluvly

Reading List:
    Link
    Im looking at chapter 38. So its not his tongue, its a piece of flesh hanging from his mouth.

Saihan (the uzapi team leader)- he bit a piece of flesh out of the side of Shaka’s (the ML) neck and ran off after that. Saihan is probably searching for Sera still (FL).
    And its important to note that Saihan is under a possessed state from that power of kudu that passed into him while kissing sera from last chapter ago. (Its implied when their eyes glow red)

i think shaka is fine though, he woke up bandaged beside his female tribe collegue who also got attacked the same way by saihan. I guess its just a flesh wound cuz shaka didnt look affected by it when he woke up.

11. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is supposed to be good BUT is it just me or is the author dragging way too much? Like, yeah we get ok seggs BUT (again) they're not the best (him, him and him is better) Also, there's like 40 chapters already but we don't know anything yet. The FL constantly thinking that she's going to separate from the ML- like girl how? It's like she keeps forgetting that she can't survive without him LITERALLY( not in an emotional/romantic way. )
    Right now, FL is OK, ML is better(I like him.)But the story as a whole, I guess yall can say that I will have to wait for the ending before waiting for this. So... I'll drop this for now and wait for the ending so I can read it as a whole. (Not that I can't wait, but rather, I'm skeptical since it's dragging and I don't want to wait weekly or monthly for a manhwa that might not even end. sooooo... Yeah..)

12. Foxandcat

Foxandcat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I continue to study English, so sorry if there are mistakes in the text.

As I understand, Soria's father wanted to make her an intermediary between Kudu and ordinary people (their god in earthly incarnation). But now that Sera has appeared, she has taken that role. Soria does not seem upset, even happy with this outcome (although this may be a pretense).
    Seiha, I hope, will soon come to his senses. Yes, he is a controversial character, but not the worst. I think he is interested in Sera not only sexually.
    Shaka, as always, is good. He genuinely cares about FL. Even though he is not in the best condition, he is going to look for her, as he promised to protect her.
    And I also like that Shaka's friends break stereotypes: a woman can hunt and fight as well as a man; even as a big guy with strong muscles, Sompo prefers to solve problems peacefully; even if Ashar is a thin young man and looks like a girl, this does not mean that he is weak and unable to fight (compare Sompo's and Ashar's feathers-decorations).
    I'm really glad that the author didn't forget about the plot and gave the characters a personality.

13. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh I want to know more :blobupset: do they have a happy ending? The ml is so cute and sexy, if she leaves him to go Bach home. I'll take him lol

14. hikaiueo

hikaiueo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is still ongoind so we don't know yet how it ends

15. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is kind of great but Author needs a lot of research and it’d be more fun and exciting if they can’t speak the same language and use hand gesture instead

16. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry quick question… I didn’t really understood well, but did the ashashi guy ‘did it’ With FL? :confusedcatblob: Because he did say that he was going to do things but not go all the way, so it was fine, since they are not allow to ‘make babies’ if not a full moon, so I was wondering :hmm: if he only pleasure her :blob_blush: or also like, ‘did it’ ? Thanks

Yes I was very impressed to see the female hunter all buff lol :blobpats: really liked the idea that the tribe does not limits the females to just watch the children but also hunt, like any other males :blobhero:

but was very surprised that Shaka’s friends actually did betray him by giving to FL to Soria…:blobastonished:

sorry for this question… but does the FL power is to put the males on that type of ‘lust/ beast mode’ ? Not understanding what her power is like when she got her eyes red and was impulsive with the males to touch them… :blobowoevil_horns:

17. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My spoiler is the ML and FL did it so Shaka is the one who did it with FL in chapter 32. I don't think ashashi did it with the FL...yet. I'm pretty sure in the latest chapter the FL tried to get away that I assume is the Ashashi guy and end up with in the temple with Shaka's guy friend. Hope that clear the misunderstanding.

mj209 likes this.
  18. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

19. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG is Shaka and the archer guy going in for a kiss??? :blobsmirk:

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  20. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft Lol! Are you talking about the last panel of the newest chap 47? From what I got on google translate the spirit thingy possessing archer guy just asked Shaka if he wants that type of “power”? But I guess he said it kinda low